New Moon Trailer

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lionlover
Wandering Through Town
Location: Listening to Debussy with Edward, in his bedroom ;)

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by lionlover »

qrwolf wrote:
Thanks lionlover. I am so excited about this. And what's funnier is my sister is the one who got me into all this. Well she started it by making me watch "Twilight". I had no interest in it. And now I'm a full-fledged addict and she's convinced I'm crazy, but I'm taking her to the midnight show. HA

Man, I have never been more excited about a movie in my life!! And that last trailer sealed the deal. I had no worries after that!

My friend got me into this by making me watch the movie too!I didn't know anything about it except that it was a vampire movie, which didn't interest me... But she insisted so I watched it. And suddenly I was so into it that I just had to read New Moon right away! The only way I made it through that book was because my friend assured me that Edward came back. Otherwise I would have been devistated! lol... I don't know what it is, but something about Twilight just sucks you in! It's crazy how many people I know love it. Everywhere I look, another twifan is made! Me and my lil sis are obsessed twifans, and my older sis thinks we're both insane! :lol:

I planned on going to the midnight show but my friend can't make it, and being the good friend that I am :D I told her I'd wait for her. So we're gonna catch it the next day. But I don't think I could wait any longer... My lil sis told me I should wait a couple weeks, 'til it dies down and is not so crowded. But I told her Are you crazy?!?! I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR THAT! :lol:
"Do I dazzle you?" -Edward Cullen
"Frequently" -Me

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

59 Days or 8 Weeks and 3 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

I believe it's around 47 days now :)
ImageImageImageImage
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

46 days to go - woooo :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

45 Days or 6 Weeks and 3 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

So just curious, who has their tickets already :)?
ImageImageImageImage
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Not me... I'm not going until the the screaming has stopped. I'm thinking the earliest showing the 2nd weekend, or a late showing during the week when the kids have school the next day lol.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

The only time Australia gets a movie before the US (and one I really wanna see) I'm not there!!!

I doesn't come out in Austria till January 7th or so..So I have quite a while to wait :(

So no, I don't have my tickets..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

Amanda Beth wrote:Not me... I'm not going until the the screaming has stopped. I'm thinking the earliest showing the 2nd weekend, or a late showing during the week when the kids have school the next day lol.
Lol I'm doing the same thing. I'm going on a Tuesday, that's for sure. (only 5 bucks the ticket :D )
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

Well I feel like a dork since I have had my midnight showing ticket for almost a month lol, oh well...I'll give you all a spoiler free fan reaction ;)
ImageImageImageImage