Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by -Jasper »

Lol Ted, it's amazing how much energy some dogs have - friend has a golden labrador a bit like that. Good luck with the training! You should get him a treadmill. :lol:

What does Carlisle think of Rose?
I think Carlisle thinks of Rose as a daughter, but somehow not as much as Alice. Rose is kind of more removed from the family, and if it weren't for Emmett, she might not even live with them. I think he'd feel guilty sometimes, because he knows she longs to be human again and be able to have kids. Although he would feel glad he'd saved her, since he can't bear to let someone die who can be helped, and when he sees her with Emmett or with his family, he'd feel it was worth it. Since Rose can be harsh sometimes, like not liking Bella, he'd probably get annoyed with her and maybe have to give her a few warning looks/talks. They'd be close in their own way, like maybe there are moments we don't see in the books where Carlisle gives advice or something. Overall he'd love her as a daughter. :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Okay, I got a message on my welcome from Derek saying you guys missed me around here. Sorry I haven't been around. Blame Twitter and Fanfiction.net and Real Life because I got insanely busy. Okay. So I'm back.

Ted~ I'm back!! and I'm 100% I promise. My doc even said I was 100%. And as far as your three month absence. *shrugs* I'm just as guilty.

Jenni~ HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. That's about all I got for the time being.

Derek~ Thank you for getting me back in here. But I did have news for you guys, I just happened to check my initial introduction post first.

So the news:

Elise and I have been working to get the promotion schedule up and running. There are still a few logistics to figure out, but we're doing it. It's just real life has gotten in the way for both of us. Elise just switched host families so she's going a little crazy. So if it takes a while for one of us to update, shoot me a PM. Chances are I already know what's up, I'm just not doing anything. So as soon as Elise sends me the schedule, I can organize it, and get it posted for you guys to see your jobs.

For now I'm only answering one question. And I'm picking this one for a reason. I like it. Don't ask me why, but I love it.

What does Carlisle think of Rose?
I'm with Jenni. I think Carlisle loves Rose like a daughter. But I'm going to say that he loves her more than the other girls. But he's just not going to show it outwardly. Rose needs more love. And while Carlisle may not be completely out there with that information, he knows what Rose needs. He's aware of exactly what all of his children need. While he does feel guilt over changing Rose, he loves her enough to know that he did the right thing. In changing Rose, he gave her something that she might never have had, and that's Emmett.

Okay, that's enough for today. I need to go through and update the post counts in my notebook. And I promise, I'll be here more often. I promise
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

AMANDA! :D :D Good to see you back, and I'm glad you're 100% better now. Thanks for doing the post counting and promotion giving.

Just to keep on topic:
This is inspired by Elise's question on the Teen thread, so thanks Elise!:
What do you think Rose's first impression of someone is? The first things she'd notice - human or vampire. Would she ever wonder/care about what people's first impression of her was?
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Hey guys... I got a surprise for you.

JOB LISTS!!!!!!!!

Okay, a couple of things you should know. This is NOT the entire list. I'm holding the entire list hostage. As you move up in ranks, you'll figure out what the rest of the jobs are. It takes 15 posts to raise to the next level. And to be honest, you need 466 Posts to hit the ultimate level. So there's something to work for. If you want your post count, ask me and I'll tell you.

Shelf Organizer:
Cascisiany
Museicalking
AliceLauren
Cullensallovamybinda
Sarah!
Anahi
Alellie
OhRosalie!
Rosmelie
Topazeyes2
KikiMasen
ChocolateMoose
Diane771
QueenJane
Iambella
Shanon
Who_needs_fangs?
Rennett_Until_Dusk
Cullen_Lover
Willowtree

Protector of Duct and Masking Tape:
Urcoolcarrie
Waitingtobedazzled
X. Jessica-Louise .X
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
ravenGirl2468
Love_Is_Noise

Incharge of Break Cleaner:
Renesmee_Bella
Duderocksthetwilight

Spanner Namer:
TillyWhitlock

Screwdriver Disperser:
-Jasper

Tools Delivery:
Mrs.TeddyBear

Managers:
garnetpixie
eliselovesedwardx

Thanks to Jo who provided the list for me to play around with. Remember there are definitely way more jobs to hit. So please keep working and chatting and remember this is a biggie: STAY ON TOPIC. I'm stealing the EDC's idea with the ruler of doom. However, ours isn't going to be a ruler. We're a garage. I'm thinking something a lot more punishing... how about a wrench of doom? I think that sounds good. So, stay on task, or I'm gonna throw the wrench of doom at you.

Edit: As per Hannah's suggestion, I'm turning the Wrench of Doom into Hammer of Terror. She's right, sounds better and changes it up. Plus I'm more afraid of Hammers because I've smashed my fingers multiple times.
Last edited by TillyWhitlock on Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

eek! not the wrench of doom! (how about the hammer of terror, to change it more? just a thought.)

What do you think Rose's first impression of someone is? The first things she'd notice - human or vampire. Would she ever wonder/care about what people's first impression of her was?

First thing she'd notice would be... their looks. Even though if she was n a beauty contest she'd win with one look at her, she'd still want to judge her competition. next, she'd see how Emmett's reaction to the person would be (especially a girl).

As to if she would care to what people thought about her... I think yes. Even though, like I said, she's drop-dead gorgeous, she'd still care a teeny bit.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Yay, we've got our post count thing set up! Thanks Amanda. :D I fear the hammer of terror.

I think it would depend, if she's meeting someone in a casual situation, she'd notice their looks and their body language. Especially in other vampires, because she'd want to see that she was still more beautiful than them. If it was a human, then I think she'd notice the smell of their blood first, but she wouldn't have a problem with self-control. Then she might notice how human they are. She'd probably feel jealous. I think she would care about what people think of her, she'd want to look beautiful/terrifying/nice, depending on the situation, so she'd care what people saw when they first looked.
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha, thank you Derek, I missed you too! And I missed everyone else as well! I'm sooo excited for my job...Except I have no idea what the heck a break cleaner is.... :S

And ummm...I think that's all the catchin up there is...maybe?

Okey dokey, question time!!!!

I think that since Rose is so vain, her 1st impression of someone would be how pretty they were. And no, she probably wouldn't care what her first impression was, she's just so sure of herself. And I admire that. :D

Okie dokes, I promise I'll try to be on more, and for now, tchao! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Garage, Im so sorry for my absence! Again! I feel like every time i get on here I say that, but Im just gone sooo much lately! Dnag life keeps getting in the way! So even though I only have a couple minutes right now (Im volunteering with Key Club at a community event all day) I will try to fill you in on some of the random big stuff thats been going on with me lately...

Hhhm, so first, I will get th emost exciting news (for me at least) outa the way. IM GOING TO FRANCE!!!!Over spring break though, so its still about half a year away but the fact that Im going is amazing! Im going with my school so a bunch of friends will be with me too! I can NOt wait! But the trip is a crazy amt. of $$$ so Im raising money playing violin duets with a friend who's also going, and thats been sucking up a lot of time. & Im doing swim team at school so prep for that is a big time-taker too. Plus all of my other extra-curriculars and homework and just GOING to school! But Im trying to make time for the lex too! So there syour recap of my life, lol!

Thank you Amanda for the job list, it looks amazing and Im insanely impressed how many ranks you came up with!That is some serious dedication to Team Rose, Im touched *tears up* its AWESOME!!!!!

& I have to go now like i said earlier but I need to get a question answered so this will be on topic and setting a good example to any new members!! If Ive missed some of you, then hello welcome to the garage Im Ted PM me anytime!

As a human the first thing she'd notice would be social class/rank/status, whatever you want to call it, but it would be their level of wealth. She was so socially oriented as a human that she wouldnt be caught dead being seen with someone of a super low class, so that would definetly be the first thing she took note of.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

TED!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Ted and almost knocks her down* I MISSED YA GIRLY!!!!

Okie dokes, see? I promised and here I am! Ok...so looks like we need a new question? Here goes....

If Rose liked to read, what would be her fave genre?

Ok, that was a total bookworm question but that's ok. :D

Okie, tchao! :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Super quick post from my computer class!! Just cuz this thread is DYING and we need topick things up! C'mon garage, we should all be pumped and rushing on here now that we have promos and EVERYTHING!!!!!

Question: I think Rose would like romance novels, does that count as a genre?? Maybe not so much as a vamp anymore, but as a human she would have been into the romance books. Not that she would have read much herself IMO, but what little she did would prob. be romance. I must have said romance 50times right there. My fingers feel like they typed it that much at least! But maybe my fingers are just being wimps. Ack, getting off topic! And class is starting, so I must depart, my dear garage! Stay alive and I will be back ASAP, which isn't saying much...but Im gonna try to gte back soon!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd