Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Every Rose has its thorn ~ Team Rosalie

Post by willowtree »

Hey Ted, Fat. Sorry, sometimes I browse the Twilight Zone offline, so I sometimes miss stuff...

You're going to France? It is so fun! The food is amazing, the people are really nice, the scenery is bee-a-oo-ti-ful-, and it is most def worth your money.Oh, I'm so excited for people... Elise AND Ted! :mrgreen:

right, q:

If Rose liked to read, what would be her fave genre?

Like ted said (hey, that rhymes!) as a human, she would love romance. As a vampire, she would like... um. a magazine? teen magazine? I dunno.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Sorry for being away for so long again. I seem to say that everytime I log on now. :S

Ted - France is great, I love it there! Only problems: their service stations/gas stations (i don't know what you call them, but the places where you stop on a motorway and there's cafes and toilets and that), are disgusting. They're tiny, usually it's basically just a small building outside with 2 loos for men and women. Apart from that, it's really good. I love france at night, because the town/city comes alive (ooh, cliche :P), you can get loads of nice food and go to nice beaches and stuff. So have a great time if you go!

If Rose liked to read, what would be her fave genre?
Romance, I agree. Or maybe sci-fi, since she knows a lot about this world, so why not read about a different world where she doesn't know everything?

Sorry for the short post, but I'm meant to be writing up some notes at the moment, lol.
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I completely agree. Romance would be so Rose because she dreamed of having a family and love would be a big part of that. And after she became a vampire, I dunno if she'd read much, but if she did, she'd read either sci-fi or mystery since she already had her romance. Ooh, maybe horror so she could laugh at the ridiculous stories about vampires and werewolves. :D

Sorry about the short-post but I'm supposed to be working on homework. LOL. :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
-Jasper
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Just another quickie:

Questions: If Rose's job was a teacher in a school, what kind of teacher would she be? What would she teach?

What would it be like if Rose had a twin?

I'm just going to answer one for now. :D
What would be it be like if Rose had a twin?
I think they'd be really close as children, but then grow apart. If the twin was anything like Rose, then she'd probably become a kind of 'rival' to Rosalie. Who was prettier, cleverer, faster, had the most friends, that kind of thing. In certain situations, they could put that behind them and do what was needed. Maybe protecting Bella or saving a human. They'd have something in common, though, the fact that they both can't have kids.
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

oh my gosh, -Jasper, I just got your banner(s)! I always wondered what 'Peeta!' meant...

I'm just going to one question for now. Here goes...

What would be it be like if Rose had a twin?

I agree, she would like it at first, and then it would turn ugly. there would be fighting, and who knows, maybe the King son who Rosalie killed would choose her twin, not her? At first Rosalie would be envious and hate her, but if she knew what the other path would be, she would be extremely grateful and sorry that her twin had to undergo that.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Wow, it looks as if all the posts we've got here were done while we were supposed to be studying/doing homewrok etc. and unfortunately thats not excluding this one! But really, Jenni, fat...hannah i think you're the only good one that lexes when you have permission to!

& now that jenni's banners have bene brought up, I cant let it go anymore! TEAM GALE ALL THE FREAKIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!Sorry, Im in the middle of Cathing Fire (5hrs of sleep all weekend as a result; i had been saving it for a time when I could read it in one sitting the way i wanted to but thats not coming until christmas break and im NOT waiting that much longer!) and though Im no longer mad at Peeta, Im still on Gales side! I like the idea for the Peeta banner though Jenni! & the other HG one is great, very funny :lol:

Dang, now it feels like everyone has already gone to France but me! I will take your guyses words for it and pee before i get there (i doubt i can hold it for 9days but maybe that'll save me even one trip, which will make enough of a difference from what you said jenni) and I will eat a TON!!! Just for you, hannah! I will bring back virtual souveniers for the garage as Jenni did when she went to whales. for those of you who didnt know that, that would explain the origin of the beautiful picture we display here in the garage *motions to framed photo* Jenni took it while she was there and brought it back for us!!

Ok no time to answer the Q Im beginning to fall behind in class so for the twin thing I agree with whats been said and just pointing out her twin may not have been changed into a vamp with her (most likely this owuld have happend) so another question that can piggy-back here is how would that have affected her?? I think it would have made her even more depressed to be a vamp and even more jealous of her sis cuz she would have had the humanity Rose wanted and she would have been another person Rose loved (even though she'd hide it) that she had to leave behind. Be back later to answer the other one or this one more in depth! See you later my lovelies!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

I agree with that, Ted. GO GALE! :lol: I don't really like Peeta, but I put that in my banner because I liked it. I won't say anything about Catching Fire *mysterious glint in eye* :D, but it's worth the sleep deprivation. Also, the 3rd book's title is speculated to be: The Victors
Lol, the actual place where you're staying will probably have okay toilets, it's just the ones by the motorways. Yay for virtual souveniers!

Oh yeah, good point! her twin might not have been changed into a vampire, so she could be jealous of her twin for being human and being able to have kids. And her twin would be jealous because she would die while Rose stays beautiful and young forever.

I'm just squeezing a few posts in when I shouldn't be lexing, so next time I'll answer the other question!
willowtree

Post by willowtree »

Good, there's a second book. I was wondering. :mrgreen: And a third, too? I'm excited.

Thanks, Ted! the food is sooo good... you should eat a lot, though last time I was there I was sick... but that was because I had to get stitches there (I GOT STITCHES IN FRANCE!!!) and the numb-ifying stuff they gave me didn't agree with my stomach... Also, last time I was on the lex I was supposed to be doing my homework... but it was on the computer and my parents didn't really care. :mrgreen:

Okay, I have a joke... How does a dinosaur get out of a pool?

Second q:

If Rose's job was a teacher in a school, what kind of teacher would she be? What would she teach?

Rose would definitely teach mechanics. She would be the kind of teacher that would be really excited into what she was teaching, but not actually teaching it. She wouldn't really want o be there, but she'd most definitely help, even though she'd think 'Wow, how do you not know how to do this???'

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

A quickie post once again to let ya'll (Liz if you're reading that "ya'll" was all your influence!I blame you entirely! And Jenni too a little!) know this:

1) Jenni, I FINISHED CATCHING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was incredible an i need to get on the Hg thread more than ever now, i just wanted to let you know first!! & yes the sleep deprivation was most definetly worth it, though my orchestra director may not agree cuz ive got a concert tonight in 1st stand (squee!) and with only 3hrs of sleep tonight and like 5 the night before i doubt i'll be able to stay awake through the entire concert!

2) Hannah, the fact that you got stitches in FRANCE is AWESOME!!!!Have you got stitches in the states too? Like, can you compare the quality and procedure and everything?!?! I bet the French stitches were better just cuz you got them there, in FRANCE!! & I really hope the food doesn't make me sick because of the difference in richness or anything, Ive been planning on eating a lot lol! We were looking at all these french websites in class and the food looks sooooo good!! And if you're lexing while you shoul dbe HWing (yes its now a verb) then theres nobody left! We're all baddies!

Will edit this post later with question bell just rang!!

EDIT: If Rose were at my school I totally see her as the industrial tech. or engineering teacher, cuz those are the two classes ou can use the big blow-torchy things in! :lol: she'd be a good teacher, may e not always patient enough, and maybe the course would move pretty fast (to a human- her being a vamp she would think it was dragging on and onnnnn) but everyone would love her because she was beautiful and funny!must go again!byee!
Last edited by Mrs.TeddyBear on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
-Jasper

Post by -Jasper »

Yet another quickie post! (y'all, y'all)

Yay Ted! Catching Fire is so awesome ... and the ending! Cool about your concert, have a good time! What do you play? When I went to france, we usually just ate steak and chips. :lol: Ooh ... if there's snails on the menu, or frogs legs ... I've had snails before, just tastes like squishy oily rubber with a lot of garlic on. :lol:

Lol at the stitches! And how did the dinosaur get out the pool? :D

If Rose's job was a teacher in a school, what kind of teacher would she be? What would she teach?
Rose could teach anything really, with all her knowledge and skills. Because she doesn't age, she'd have to move schools every few years, and she does look young to be a teacher. (Although it says in twilight that the Cullens look like they could be teachers) I think in each school she'd teach something different, she might even be headmistress, lol :D She'd be a nice teacher, who most of the students actually like. If the class was misbehaving, she'd yell at them and they'd shut up. (Out of fear? Rosalie can be very fierce sometimes :D)