New Moon Trailer

Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by n0vaice »

41 Days or 5 Weeks and 6 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
wig4usc
Settled in Forks

Post by wig4usc »

qrwolf wrote:
I want to go the next day (Friday) first showing while the teens are in school.
I'm gonna do both. I'm actually looking forward to seeing everyone's reaction. Besides, how many teens do you think their parents will actually let them go that late, in each theater? Actually I'm just hoping that it won't be that bad. That there won't be 700 teenagers at the theater that night, and the nine of us 20+ers going together will actually be able to hear most of the movie.

One can hope, right? :?
I'm with you on that one...that's was my game plan. Go at Midnight, though I'll probably be going solo. Not sure how many "Twilight Moms" I'm going to rally for the midnight show. They go again w/ the screamers at school. As far as the previews go, there's one on YouTube that I love, that has combined several of them, including the ones shown at Comic Con. Its 6 minutes of New Moon heaven!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

39 Days or 5 Weeks and 4 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Are we counting down??????
that make me so depressed.... it looks so long away if you count days....
I count weekends.... I have a busy schedule for the next month, that keeps me from have a heart attackt due to impatience... :D

speeking of heart attacks... I really very very nearly got one from watching the trailer...
This was actually the first time I cried when I watched a trailer... ( how about been crazy) ;)

I really can't wait for the movie, even if the scene in the trailer are the best of all, t will still be amazing...

I'm planning on seeing it three times in one weekend... midnight showing (if we have one, I still don't know) , fridays... and saterdays...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

marielle wrote:Are we counting down??????
that make me so depressed.... it looks so long away if you count days....
I count weekends.... I have a busy schedule for the next month, that keeps me from have a heart attackt due to impatience... :D

speeking of heart attacks... I really very very nearly got one from watching the trailer...
This was actually the first time I cried when I watched a trailer... ( how about been crazy) ;)

I really can't wait for the movie, even if the scene in the trailer are the best of all, t will still be amazing...

I'm planning on seeing it three times in one weekend... midnight showing (if we have one, I still don't know) , fridays... and saterdays...
*shudders* the midnight showing...yuck--to many screaming fangirls. I'm watching it online and then waiting a week or so to watch it in the theater. :)
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
*shudders* the midnight showing...yuck--to many screaming fangirls. I'm watching it online and then waiting a week or so to watch it in the theater. :)
I'll take the screaming girl fans.... I just want o see the movie..
I live in holland and normally here people behave in the theatre...but maybe the twilight-bug from the US have hit us too... :)
if they start to scream... i'll go nuts...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

My cinema finally annouced the times for New Moon. We've not got a midnight showing!! Which sucks!
So I'm just gonna go on the Friday night, I'm going to the latest showing - I hope all the screaming fans aren't allowed out that late! :lol: :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

marielle wrote:
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:
I'll take the screaming girl fans.... I just want o see the movie..
I live in holland and normally here people behave in the theatre...but maybe the twilight-bug from the US have hit us too... :)
if they start to scream... i'll go nuts...
Pray they dont scream...the movie will be pretty pointless if you cant hear it. (:
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Waiting so bad for the movie I just watch the trailer over and over again.

I kinda don't want to go on the screenings I know there's tons of people just 'cause I hate when people comment during movies. Like for Twilight, I could've gone on the day it came out, but instead I went on Sunday during the earliest screening just 'cause I knew it'd be almost empty haha

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

I bought my tickets for our midnight showing of New Moon over a month ago. I sooooo hope there aren't many mamas who let their teens out at that time of night. If so, I hope they are respectful enough to keep quite so all can hear...Although, I might squeal once or twice myself when Jacob takes his shirt off! :shock: