Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by roseaurora »

Amanda Beth wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
That being said, I'm kind of glad that the movie pushed me into reading the novels. :) I'm wondering if it did the same for others.
Me me me!!!
Me too!
debussygirl wrote:If I'm being honest, if I hadn't read the book first and only saw the movie, I wouldn't have bothered reading Twilight. :?
I went to the movie with a good friend and we made fun of it (and the squealing fans) the whole time. It wasn't very good. But, I thought the idea seemed intriguing so I decided to try out the books.

So, I missed the build up to the release of Twilight... I think if I was in on it then, I would have been disappointed. BUT, based on what is in these trailers... New Moon is going to be AWESOME! Now... can they re-do Twilight? ;) :lol:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by openfire »

ringswraith wrote:That being said, I'm kind of glad that the movie pushed me into reading the novels. :) I'm wondering if it did the same for others.
Yep me too!! I was really quite against reading them for the few months before the movie came out :oops: But then I read a review of the film and thought it actually sounded pretty good, so I saw it, and thought it was really really good. Then read the books super fast, and went back and saw the film a couple more times. So I'm glad I saw the film :D

swedishskinjer wrote:I thought that the movie was fantastic, but that's just IMO.
I thought the movie was pretty fantastic too! They changed a couple things that I thought were stupid, but added some pretty cool things (like the Cullens cooking :D ), and I know they had to change bits to meet budget, and make it more visually better for a film etc. I thought it was a pretty good adaptation of the book all things considered. But the book is waaaay more excellent!

DramaPrincezz013 wrote:GAH!
Who's seen the new TV spot? Isnt it awesome?
But is it just me, or are they giving us way too many clips at once?
Yeah I agree!! As much as I'm loving the clips, I feel like I'm gonna have seen the whole film before Nov 20th! I think I'd rather they stopped showing us clips...cos I can't help but watch them...but I'd rather wait and watch the whole thing at once!
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

My local cinemas have just released midnight showings!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Does anyone know what time the Volturi scene will be released today?
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I've already bought my midnight showing ticket! :) I couldn't resist. I knwo I'll be sorry the next morning at work, but it'll be so worth it! :)

I loved the new trailers. I have to confess to being one of those people who totally can't resist spoilers! I want to know everything I possibly can! LOL I even pre-ordered the New Moon Movie Companion and have been devouring it the past couple of days! I love knowing little bits about how they shot a scene or how an actor or actress felt filming a certain section of the book. In my opinion, the movie is going to be an experience, no matter how many little bits I've seen beforehand. Seeing it all put together is going to be awesome...so I saw, bring on the teasers, trailers, and clips!! :)

Thank you Naureen!!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

openfire wrote:
DramaPrincezz013 wrote:GAH!
Who's seen the new TV spot? Isnt it awesome?
But is it just me, or are they giving us way too many clips at once?
Yeah I agree!! As much as I'm loving the clips, I feel like I'm gonna have seen the whole film before Nov 20th! I think I'd rather they stopped showing us clips...cos I can't help but watch them...but I'd rather wait and watch the whole thing at once!
That's exactly how i feel! I think all of the footage and everything so far has been amazing, but Id rather they stop showing us everything. I know I can't resist.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

fanMNM wrote:I've already bought my midnight showing ticket! :) I couldn't resist. I knwo I'll be sorry the next morning at work, but it'll be so worth it! :)

I loved the new trailers. I have to confess to being one of those people who totally can't resist spoilers! I want to know everything I possibly can! LOL I even pre-ordered the New Moon Movie Companion and have been devouring it the past couple of days! I love knowing little bits about how they shot a scene or how an actor or actress felt filming a certain section of the book. In my opinion, the movie is going to be an experience, no matter how many little bits I've seen beforehand. Seeing it all put together is going to be awesome...so I saw, bring on the teasers, trailers, and clips!! :)
Does the movie companion contain any quotes or such from the actual cast? Or is it like the TW one where it's mostly the director/staff?
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

ringswraith wrote: Does the movie companion contain any quotes or such from the actual cast? Or is it like the TW one where it's mostly the director/staff?
The New Moon movie companion is a MUCH better read than the Twilight movie companion! The New Moon companion actually has quotes from the cast where the Twilight companion was just a bunch of boring directors stuff. :)
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

28 Days or 4 Weeks to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

There are quite a few quotes from the cast...from Kristin, Rob, and especially Taylor. I'm really enjoying reading it, actually. And I didn't enjoy Twilight Movie Companion as much.

What did ya'll think of the Volturi clip? (For those who gave in and watched it!) :D

Thank you Naureen!!