Teenagers Unite

mz.cullenn
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Teenagers Unite

Post by mz.cullenn »

Cheesecake...Yum!
Thats one of my favourite desserts!

Hmm, the thing is, I can't choose a favourite dessert overall because I have such a sweet tooth.
I like all things dessert. Lol.

But I have to admit, my Aunt is a pastry chef and she makes the best chocolate truffles and cakes.
Can you say yum? Hehe.
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN.

Proud Cullenist, Member of Alice House and Supporter of Team Edward, Baby!
-VMT Queen of Diamonds-

I LOVE ME SOME JASPER.
Angel_Vamp
Learning to Love Green

Post by Angel_Vamp »

cheesecake is awesome! I prefer the New York style when its home made, my mom makes that sometimes its so yummy
Landiana wrote:Hey guys
I'm bex and i'm almost 16 - November is my brithday!!! and i've jsut gone into Yr11. got any ideas about how i can celebrate my 16th?
Nice to meet you Bex,
So your going on 16 hmmm, how to celebrate your 16th birthday...
I got it you can just invite friends over for a party, or go to your favorite hang out, go roller blading/to an amusement park, or anything really.

Sorry not much help on 16th birthday plans, I'm going on 16 as well and I have no idea what I'm doing either, anyways happy early birthday Bex.
Christine!
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Christine! »

I'm bex and i'm almost 16 - November is my brithday!!! and i've jsut gone into Yr11. got any ideas about how i can celebrate my 16th?

My 16th is this November too!
Ah, I don't think I'm going to have a party, my mom really wants me to but I don't wanna cause its too stressful all the planning and stuff.
I'm just gonna go bungee jumping with a few of my bestfriends.
So you can always just do something bigger with a few close friends!
previously ChristineAnn, incase you didn't figure that out:)
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

mz.cullenn wrote:Cheesecake...Yum!
Thats one of my favourite desserts!

Hmm, the thing is, I can't choose a favourite dessert overall because I have such a sweet tooth.
I like all things dessert. Lol.

But I have to admit, my Aunt is a pastry chef and she makes the best chocolate truffles and cakes.
Can you say yum? Hehe.
Omg, did you say cheesecake? I love cheesecake. I'm like craving for it right now.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
Angel_Vamp
Learning to Love Green

Post by Angel_Vamp »

Christine! wrote:

Ah, I don't think I'm going to have a party, my mom really wants me to but I don't wanna cause its too stressful all the planning and stuff.
Happy early birthday to both of you then, and wow Christine that sounds fun! I've never been bungee jumping before, but then again I don't think I wanna do that yet either. But I think your idea is cool too, definately different but I'd be afraid of bungee jumping, but you have a great time :)

Besides I'm overly excited for what I found out about how my mom and my step-dad are gonna take me to a Haunted house and they are gonna have those psychic people there to "talk" to spirits that night so thats really cool too, atleast in my opinion.
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Christine! wrote:

bungee jumping??????
List, Gnat ♥
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Bungee jumping...well, I've done it before and I think I almost peed myself when I did it.

But, yeah, I'd rather have a small party than a huge one. It takes the fun out of it.

Anyways, Happy happy happy early Birthday, Bex and Christine! I'd giftwrap Edward/Jasper/Emmett/Carlisle/etc. for you guys, but I think Smeyer would sue me for giving her boys as a birthday present.

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I don't know how to start this, I'm new to the thread. Hey, I'm 16 and a junior in high school. And must agree that cheesecake is amazing. I only wish it weren't so bad for me*sigh*. I still have couple of years before I have to worry about that right? Oh and Bex the best way to spend your 16th is to hang out with your friends. I did that for my 16th and had a ton of fun. But that's probably because I like smaller, intimate groups talking opposed to loud music, big crowds, and dancing. But that would be my suggestion. It sounds boring, but it was a blast for me and my friends.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
dragon-girl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dragon-girl »

A couple of house-keeping things, guys:
While the quote feature is great, please only quote the bits that you are responding to. You don't need someone quoting someone else, who was quoting someone else, etc.
The other thing, is no one or two word replies, please! I'm sure you can contribute more to a discussion than just "Yes, totally!" or "I agree too!", etc.

Now, desserts: I love cheesecake. I'm completely addicted to the stuff. I need to edit some of my story that I'm working on, because every time the main character goes out for food with her friends, she is eating cheesecake! :D
Other favourite puddings are crumble, and jam sponge.
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Angel_Vamp wrote:Carrisa: don't appologize for just jumping into the conversation its fine :) thats what I do too :) besides its more fun when more people is talking. *offers Carissa cheesecake* what type is your favorite of cheesecake? I like cake without icing too, if its to sweet it makes me sick
Lol, okay! I get sick too easily, so my mom lets me take a piece of cake before she puts the icing on it. My favorite type of cheesecake? I'm not sure but I love it with raspberry syrup on it! So good!

Wow, this thread goes through pages fast! I'm going to have to catch up!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May