Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Valrhona40
Settled in Forks

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Valrhona40 »

After seeing the New Moon trailer more than 40 times, one question remains : why is Bella looking like a supermodel while hurrying across a fountain to save Edward, when she is supposed to look like hell ? Not to mention that in the book she actually falls down in the water before reaching the other side of the fountain...
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I can only talk for Holland but the promo for New Moon Sucks here.... :x
no tv spots, no big pictures, no nighttime preview...It's like it is just some normal fantasy movie...

Only last week they put up a huge poster at one cinema right next to the highway...

I can't remember much of the twilight promo... but I thought that was even less...
I think they just don't get it, those cinema owners...

18 days to go :lol: dancing, dancing......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I think they are promoting New Moon more, but then again when Twilight came out I didnt know the story then so I didnt pay much attention (silly, I know!!)... Since then ive read the books and am hooked thus paying more attention to New Moon promotions.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

18 Days or 2 Weeks and 4 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

Valrhona40 wrote:After seeing the New Moon trailer more than 40 times, one question remains : why is Bella looking like a supermodel while hurrying across a fountain to save Edward, when she is supposed to look like hell ? Not to mention that in the book she actually falls down in the water before reaching the other side of the fountain...
Because the movie won't be exactly like the book. I wouldn't say that she looks like a "supermodel", either.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

17 days....... :o :lol: :P
dancing..........

jumping up and down.....

can't wait any longer.................. :?: Hmmm wonder if I'm going crazy... :oops:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

17 Days or 2 Weeks and 3 days to go. Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

Oh My Edward! 17 Days!!!! *Dies on floor* Im booking tickets and going the day it comes out! :D
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

seriously I was just reading the introduction about new moon on the site of the cinema I'm planning on going to they just don't know :oops: s*t :oops: about the movie.
here is what they tell. first of... Bella is looking forward to celebrate her birthday... :evil: :x so totally not!!
Then they write the blood from the papercut is to much to deal with for the whole Cullen family...what about Carlilse.... :x
Then they write that both bella and Jake are starting to feel more for eacht other then just friendship...that's so not true, Bella only find out about that a book later... :x

man sometimes I think people (cinema managers) are stupid... besides that NO midnight showing in Holland...
I'm so moving to another country when I get the chance....

Oyeah did I told you it was november already.... :P danzing again

Valrhona40
Settled in Forks

Post by Valrhona40 »

Well, swedishskinjer, obviously the movie can't exactly be like the book, nor shoult it, but since they put a lot of work making Edward look like hell, it seems they could have done the same for Bella. Not that I mind her being more beautiful than ever and running like she's trained for a marathon. And you are right, she doesn't look like a supermodel, she is above that. 8-)