EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by copper curls »

BRI! MEZ! SHANON!

:D good gracious, I am absolutely thrilled to see you all! OC! :lol: so many fun times...
oh! excuse me for being rude...

Hi, Hannah, I'm Kat. *shakes hand* so pleased to meet you!

anyways, I do love your plans for being first in for the midnight showing Mez. and Cam, are you going at ten at night of the 20th? of ten in the morning?
I still dunno what's happening over here - I gotta get a twi crew together to be fanatical with me. :twisted:
I would go with Cam, but I can 't take anymore time off school to drive out there. sorry, hon!

anyways, I'm staying posted for BHG's test questions (Hi, BHG! I miss you!), but for now, the aforementioned school takes precedent, and I gotta motor.

love you all, & I promise to be back soon,

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Kittyyy :) you rang:) acctually my friend, my showing is at 10:00pm on the ninteenth.. so now dont you with you could make that 6 or so hour drive to the capital of our lovley province to see moi?? :P

Hannah, nice to forally say hi , you seem like a pretty awsoe person! hope you stick around!

Mez: im pretty sure the movie theater wont have a problem with you staying there.. i worked at one for a while and they didnt have rules agains it.

chat away ladiiesss :)
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Rosalie_Hale_* wrote:
BHG wrote: He's hot! But you already knew that.

Yes, I did. Hands off.

On second thoughts darling, maybe you'd better come with me....
*slips back into office a bit shaken, but not harmed*
That was....an experience I won't soon forget. Thank heavens for Emmett. He kept her calm and kept her from hurting me. Watching them interact was...amazing. The intense love flowing from both of them was moving. And under it all, I got the feeling Rose was trying to protect him from us. And the way he was with her - *sigh* - made me love him even more. I know Rose, hands off. I got it.

I think Emmett is going to try to make it back on at least one more time, but they were both rather distracted when I escaped so I don't know how long it will be.

So, while we wait, let's move on to the Question of the Day.
Here's how it will work: I will post one question each day. After I post the question you can send me a PM with your answer. I will post the answer the next day and a new question. You can PM your answers up until I post the answer here on the thread. In your PM, copy the question and give your answer. That way I will know for sure which question you are answering. When I post the answer I will also list everyone that got it correct and how many points they received. The first correct answer will get the most points (10 points) and the points will decrease with each person after that:
1st person with correct answer = 10 points
2nd person with correct answer = 9 points
3rd person with correct answer = 8 points
4th person with correct answer = 7 points
5th person with correct answer = 6 points
6th person with correct answer = 5 points
7th person with correct answer = 4 points
8th person with correct answer = 3 points
9th person with correct answer = 2 points
10th and up people with correct answer = 1 point

Most questions will come from the books, Stephenie's website and the Lexicon. I will probably post a few questions related to the movie. If there is a difference between the book and the movie I will specify which answer I am looking for. I'll start off with an easy question to get us going. This way everyone can learn how this works before we get to the tougher questions. So here it is, our first Question of the Day. Remember to send your answers in a PM. Do NOT post your answers on the thread.

QotD - 11/4/09
What is Emmett's last name?
Banner by urcoolcarrie
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Sounds good to me BHG :)
I think this is a good way to keep me coming at least, i love a little compitition:) and i think i need to get out of this rank :P ive been her for ages XD

I hope emmett pops in again before i pass out for the night. witch shouldnt be to long from now. grr school :P

talk to yall later,
CAM<3
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

See ya.

So how many points do I get BHG?

EDIT: Bye everyone! Bye Emmett! Bye Rosalie! Bye Esme! Have fun, and say 'hi' to your family for me!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

willowtree wrote:So how many points do I get BHG?
I'll post how many points everyone got tomorrow along with the correct answer.

I have another question - not a question of the day. Willow's answer included Emmett's middle name. I've had other people tell me his middle name is Dale. When you Google it you find this same answer all over the place. But can anyone tell me where Stephenie has said his middle name is Dale? I need firm proof. Someone send me a link or something that shows that this is canon, that Stephenie gave him the middle name of Dale and it's not just something that someone started out there on the web.

I'm at a loss. I can't find it so I don't know where all these people got this information.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

BHG i really dont think she has ever said that :S ive read and watched alot of stephenie interviews and it says nothing about a middle name... Em, jasper and carlisle just dont. mary alice, rose lillian, edward anthony, esme everston platt, they just dont :(

if someone does i will be very happy then :) more to add to my little knoggin. :)

CAM<3
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

EMMETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*runs and tackles Emmett to the floor in a giant bear hug while keeping hands away from bon bon's (right, haha)* :twisted:

My oh my! We get a new thread in God knows how long and who comes out of the woodwork? Emmett, Esme, Kat, Cam and of course rose. How lucky are we? :D

Hello Esme! I'm glad that you came to visit us here in the EDC, just to warn you there are some of us who are alittle bit crazy over Emmett and get kind of carried away when he's around (mostly me, LOL). Any who, I'm glad that you came here to visit and feel free to drop in anytime, you are more then welcome.

DT - You remembered the sledgehammer, cool. I think we might be needing that to keep someone at bay but I think we could handle her without that anyway but nice thinking. *kicks off shoes & runs next to shanon, waiting for rose to make a move.

Cam - BON BON's! Woo Hoo! It seems like its been forever since they've been around. I'm not a big fan of chocolate but I think I could make a sacrifice for the same of Emmett. An Emmett sundae, sounds YUMMY!

BHG - even though I know I can't get the points towards promotions, can the management team still play along? Or if you need any help with the quizzes, just let me know!

Now for this so called self defense class, where do I sign up? Any chance that I can get to be close to Emmett, I'm all for it.

I don't ever recall SM stating anywhere that Emmett's middle name was Dale. That's so weird that alot of people are saying that too. Like BHG, I would like to see proof of that. I did google him and found a website that states that Dale was his middle name Emmett Cullen bio on Twilight Saga Wikia but don't really know how reliable that is. I personally would like to see something from SM before I believe it.

Okay, I guess I will stop for now, don't want to get the blonde one all bent out of shape. Maybe she will get distracted over on her own thread and will leave Emmett with us to have some fun.

Okay all, I'm out. Take Care! Toodles
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

*Pins skylarblue in half a second flat* I win! We were wrestling, right?

BHG, when did you slip out? I never saw you leave. Rose didn't either so I guess it's all good. For now Rose is off doing other things, but I don't know how long I have before she comes back.

I know my last name, I'll send you a PM even though you said I couldn't play.

This has been fun everyone, but I must say, if you go after Rose intending to harm her I will have to stop you, even though a sledge hammer would simply shatter (along with many of your bones) if you hit her with it.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

That's right Emm! Defend your woman! Sorry girls, but the man has a point.

So I got the nineteeth and twentieth off! Hopefully I can manage staying there. But I'll probably call just to make sure it's allowed.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli