Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Asheleyo wrote:I agree with Amanda Beth. I can't walk past the magazine section at work without Rob Pattinson or Kristen Stewart or Taylor Lautner starting at me. Not wholly a bad thing, but sometimes I wonder if it's a little too much and people will hate it for the mania surrounding it.
Oh, they do... They do...

*sticks tongue out at David from like, 3 pages ago, cuz I don't normally check this thread*

I still can't believe I'm going to see this... but it gets me out of school, and I can make fun of little Twi-noobs. And yet, I've had my reserved seating since August...
Hehe, my shirt's going to be bomb diggity. :twisted:
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

13 Days or 1 Week and 6 days to go PEOPLE! Woot! Woot! I can't believe we made it to the 1 week already. :lol:

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)

Edward_Addict wrote:Karl, I know plane tickets from the Philippines to the U.S. are expensive, but if you can get out to California then you can come to the midnight show too. Or better yet, we can go camp out at the premiere in Los Angeles on November 16!! :D

Julie, it's not even funny how excited I am. I was anxious to see Twilight last year, and it's just a million times worse with NM. Gah!

that would be a dream come true. If someone offered me a visa and ticket I'd take them in less than a heart beat. :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm sorry Karl tickets to holland are even more expansive... I would invite you... I holland we get to see the movie just a few hours before the states... ;)
Release will be thursday evening in holland, I already invited a lot of people....
But then again I don't think you want to come with us, I'm afraid it will be a high scream girls night out....
and I so don't want that... :oops: but I don't seem to be able to help myself...
I'm only human :o :lol:

so 12 days and a few hours to go for me......................did some one find my cool somewhere :oops:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

We in Belgium get to see the movie on wednesday-evening. :D I'm not able to go wednesday evening because I have to go to school the next day and my mom would never let me stay up until 2:30 am on a school day, and thursday will probably be impossible as well so I'll have to wait until friday evening. That's really stupid.

I'm really, really excited :D
so, only a few days remaining but it seems way to long now :D

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

12 Days or 1 Week and 5 days to go PEOPLE! Woot! Woot!

Thanks for the thought Marielle. :D
But I don't think your screaming would be enough to ward me off,
cause I'm not making promises that I'm not going to scream too. :lol:

Yes we're only humans. :lol:
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

SweetImpakt wrote:We in Belgium get to see the movie on wednesday-evening. :D I'm not able to go wednesday evening because I have to go to school the next day and my mom would never let me stay up until 2:30 am on a school day, and thursday will probably be impossible as well so I'll have to wait until friday evening. That's really stupid.

I'm really, really excited :D
so, only a few days remaining but it seems way to long now :D
That is just so unfair... I live just a few hours drive from Belgium... Oooh man I wish I could see it wednesday night.....
and I am sorry that you have to wait untill friday... this problem can be easely solved for eclipse... get your mom addicted to twilight as well... ;)
n0vaice wrote:12 Days or 1 Week and 5 days to go PEOPLE! Woot! Woot!

Thanks for the thought Marielle. :D
But I don't think your screaming would be enough to ward me off,
cause I'm not making promises that I'm not going to scream too. :lol:

Yes we're only humans. :lol:
Well in that case, you are ofcourse welcome.... ;)

11 days to go.........finally tomorrow I'll be able to get tickets..... :P
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Miss_Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Miss_Cullen »

I love love love the trailer!!!
i get so excited everytime i see it!
:D
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

Yeah, Summit appereantly made a new rule that no country can have the movie before the 19th. So theaters can only show New Moon at midnight. Stupid. I can't do that either, have to work thursday. So waiting a little bit longer.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

10 days to go....!!!!!!! :P :lol:

I've been trying all morning to get tickets... but the cinema is'n't open yet... :x
I'm so exited... can't wait to see it...

n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

11 Days or 1 Week and 4 days to go PEOPLE! Woot! Woot!