"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by 19nomad90 »

If Seth didn't live in Forks, where would he live and why?

Ooh good question :D Hmm... I agree with twilight.geek I think he'd want somewhere with trees, I'm thinking somewhere in Scotland, with lots of open space and a huge forest behind his house, and a big beautiful lake you can go swimming in when it's warm... I'm going to stop cos I'm starting to merge it with my ideal place to live :lol:

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi everyone, I feel so bad I've negleted dear Seth. So I am here to show my love for the BEST WEREWOLF EVER!!!!

I see some questions I want to respond too

IF Stephenie Meyer(SHE'S AMAZING) were to write more to the Twilight Saga (I'm not saying she is) would you want Seth to imprint on someone like she did with Jacob? Hmm you know I don't know. I kind of like they idea of him NOT imprinting on anyone. It's not supposed to be that common of an occurance & I think w/the others that have imprinted that there would be enough. But if he did I would like to think it might happen later in his life, like maybe if he were to go away to school or something he could meet a nice girl there.

What do you think about imprinting? Honestly I'm not that big a fan of it. It wasn't until I really started thinking about it and how I really don't think I would ever want it to happen to me, that I decided I just am not a fan of it. It's over a year later and I still am on the fence about Jacob imprinting on Bella & Edward's daughter!

So I have a random question I thought of, If Seth were to decorate his room (like posters, calendar, etc) do you think he would & if yes what would he decorate with? And what kind of sheets do you think he would have on his bed?
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

News!
I got a friend of mine to join the lex! :D :D :D
She'll be her in a few days, and I'll be back in the morning to answer the question couse I have no idea!
Last edited by dreamer on Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Wow, this is a random side note to our forum. THIS THREAD IS OVER I YEAR OLD!!! Well actually, to be exact it is I year and 25 days old. Sorry, I know that was random, but I found it a little sad that it's taken us a year to not even use up 100 pages.... Hmm... I might have to go out and promote our thread to newbies of the Lex....

Anyways... Happy Belated Birthday to Seth's Bodyguard Service! :D Ice cream and cake for everyone! *Points to a table with ice cream and cake in the corner of the thread.*

And in the meanwhile you can answer the question asked by pennybug84:

If Seth were to decorate his room (like posters, calendar, etc) do you think he would & if yes what would he decorate with? And what kind of sheets do you think he would have on his bed?
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hello, Team Seth!

I come to mention the farewell party in honor of Rachelle Lefavre (Victoria) on the Team Alice thread!

Here's the invite: http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2029 ... 8b3abe.jpg

It's a Halloween themed costume party. The only stipulation is no vampire costumes (it didn't seem fair). Remember to bring a link with a picture of your costume!

Hope to see you there!

And congratulations on the 1 year birthday.
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Thanks for the invite JazpersGrl! Sounds like fun! I know I'm going to miss Rachelle... she was a good Victoria.
ImageImageImage
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

YAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ...give me that cake! :lol:

But I think that Seth would have band posters around his room, like Linkin Park. Also some pictures of his friends and family on his wall. lol I think his sheet would be navy blue. I can see Seth liking the color navy blue. Or maybe forest green.

P.C I forgot...I want to say 11....
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
TEAM WEREWOLVES! I run with werewolves.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

WOOP!! Happy Birthday SBS!! *munches icecream cake*

If Seth were to decorate his room (like posters, calendar, etc) do you think he would & if yes what would he decorate with? And what kind of sheets do you think he would have on his bed?

Hmm.... I think his walls would be painted pale blue and he'd have a dark blue carpet. I think everything in his room would be like varying shades of blue, like his duvet and curtain etc. I think he'd have band posters on the wall, some wooden carvings scattered about that his dad made, and I picture a surfboard hung up on the wall... cos I like to think he's into surfing :D

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hmmm.... It seems as if we need more life in this thread... I have decided, with my authority as Co-Boss, that we shall have a contest. Well... actually, it will only be a small contest... due to the fact that I know everyone is rather busy... But I'm bored. The contest will be a banner and avatar contest. So basically, the best banner and the best avatar presented will be posted on the front page of this thread as the official Team Seth banner and avatar. I'm thinking of choosing maybe two of each to win... (But that depends on how many banners and avatars are presented) And when all of the banners and avatars are pinged to me, we shall all vote for our favorite ones. How does that sound?
If anyone has any suggestions, or questions feel free to post them. :D
Nicholle: Co-boss of Team Seth
ImageImageImage
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Oooo!! Sounds fun! We do need some life in here.. I can go a whole week without getting any answers :?

But wait a sec! :o I have no idea how to make a banner.. Oh well, I'll just vote for yours then ;)

EDIT: I forgot to say Happy Birthday Team Seth!!! :D :D
And I guess I never answered this one:

Hmm.. I don't think he would do much with he's room really.. I can see him as the type who dosen't care enough to decorate it. Very plane sheets, and maybe a few pictures on the walls, but nothing major. Maybe his mom would put some flowers there ones in a while? I think that Seth wouldn't spend much time in his room being a werewolf and all.. It would probably just be a place to crash when he gets to tired.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~