"Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: "Seth's Bodyguard Service: He Keeps the Peace, We Help"

Post by 19nomad90 »

Hey guys! I just thought of a random question...

If Seth took a girl on a first date, where do you think he'd take her and why?

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

Hello, Team Seth!

I come to mention the "dish it all" New Moon party on the Team Alice thread!

Here's the invite

It's a Movie premiere themed party. So dress to impress! Remember to bring a link with a picture of your clothes!

Hope to see you there!

Ali :D
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I'm just re-posting my contest thing to keep it current.

Hmmm.... It seems as if we need more life in this thread... I have decided, with my authority as Co-Boss, that we shall have a contest. Well... actually, it will only be a small contest... due to the fact that I know everyone is rather busy... But I'm bored. The contest will be a banner and avatar contest. So basically, the best banner and the best avatar presented will be posted on the front page of this thread as the official Team Seth banner and avatar. I'm thinking of choosing maybe two of each to win... (But that depends on how many banners and avatars are presented) And when all of the banners and avatars are pinged to me, we shall all vote for our favorite ones. How does that sound?
If anyone has any suggestions, or questions feel free to post them. :D
Nicholle: Co-boss of Team Seth

Thanks for your invite to the New Moon party! I bet it'll be fun. I totally can't wait for the movie... especially the wolves. :D

Here is the new current question for people to answer:

My answer to the question because I am bored....

Hmm... I think he would take her someplace simple. I mean, honestly, I can see myself sitting on La Push beach snuggling up to him.... sigh... But I can also see him take her somewhere like a movie or something, but I don't think he get's a large allowance, so I go with what I said before, something fun and simple. Besides, the girl he takes on a date is bound to have a good time just because of his sunny personality.... sigh.... :D

ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

I also think he would do someting simple.
Maybe bring some takeout food to a cliff or something, and just watch the stars with her.
I can see him pointing each star and telling her about it...

EDIT: Goooosh!! :o This tread is soo dead! Start posting people!

EDIT 2:
I'll try get some life in to this tread..

What's your favorite line in the books that Seth says?

EDIT 3: P.C: 18
Last edited by dreamer on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I am sooo sorry to have been gone! But the busy-ness is like no other! Hopefully now that my applications are all in I'll have more time to love Seth as I should!
Oooh a contest! I shall invest some time into that!

I think it would depend on the girl. But I don't think it would be anywhere expensive (I can't imagine Set with a high-maintenance girl). I like the idea of the beach. Of course I don't really know what else is in La Push. :? well, you know, besides houses.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
twilight.geek
Wandering Through Town

Post by twilight.geek »

If Seth took a girl on a date, where would it be?
I think that they would go to the beach or the forest and have a picnic. Somewhere outside, maybe on a not so rainy day. But maybe going up to Port Angeles because going outside would mean that his wolf brothers could spy on him. :lol:

P.C. 12...I think...
All you need is a steak and a fishing pole and you can catch your own werewolf! Man, I wish that was true.
TEAM WEREWOLVES! I run with werewolves.
Team Ian!
Team Peeta!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

If Seth took a girl on a first date, where do you think he'd take her and why? I agree with what others have said. Something simple yet fun. A picnic and/or walk on the beach is cheap and easy and I think Seth would have no problems making it fun. Plus I dont know what else there cold be to do in La Push.

After seeing NM and how the wolf pack turned out, I am VERY EXCITED to get to finally meet & see Seth in Eclipse. That boy is just the best werewolf ever & I can't wait to see him shine in the fight with Victoria & Riley.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
19nomad90
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by 19nomad90 »

pennybug84 wrote:After seeing NM and how the wolf pack turned out, I am VERY EXCITED to get to finally meet & see Seth in Eclipse. That boy is just the best werewolf ever & I can't wait to see him shine in the fight with Victoria & Riley.
OH MY GOSH I KNOW! I think all the wolves played their parts amazingly well, and I can't wait to see Boo Boo bring Seth outta the book and a little more into reality :lol: There's a space prepared on my wall for a Seth poster :D I really hope he does a good job of playing my favourite wolf!

Favourite werewolf? Sorry Jake, I'm TEAM SETH all the way!!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Hey all!!! Sorry I've been gone so long, high school just takes a lot outta me. :/

And it seems I've missed a BUNCH of questions. How about I just answer the ones on this page? :D *scrolls down*

If Seth were to decorate his room (like posters, calendar, etc) do you think he would & if yes what would he decorate with? And what kind of sheets do you think he would have on his bed?

I agree with Vilde on this one. Seth's room is probably just a place to crash but since he wasn't always a wolf, I can see his room already being kinda decorated. With maybe some posters of bands or favorite sports stars. And I think a surfboard too, I can totally see him being into that, and maybe a skateboard too. :D

I think he would take her on a picnic or maybe a bike-ride. He could borrow Jake's bike and take her on a ride through La Push. Maybe end up on the beach with some picnic food. *sighs* I wish it were me.... *Seth daydreams*

*snaps out of it*

*ahem*

Anywho... :D I like this contest idea but I'm not sure how to do it. Can I just maybe photoshop or paint some pic and PM it to Nicholle by copy & pasting? :?: :mrgreen:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Hmmm... I think we need a new question....

If Seth had an account on the Lex what user name would he be hiding behind?

Have fun with this one. :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey