Teen Thread 4 -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Re: Teen Thread -- Ages 13-19 [Tweens are welcome]

Post by dreamer »

hmm..
the smiley thing maybe?
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

Well, this was a productive weekend. I watched New Moon Friday, Babysat Saturday, cleaned house Sundaya nd got diagnosed with Diabetes this morning. (not the fat people kind, the kidn where you have to give yourdself shots) I pretty much accidentally induced a sugar coma for breakfast went to work and passed out all dramatically in front of my kids (i work at a shool)

fan-bloody-tastic. And while no one's actually sure for real, I have all the symptomes and it DOES run in my family. Dang.

How is everyone else?
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Hey guys, I haven't been around for awhile. My weekend was okayish. I was home alone on Friday, so I had a party with myself, which consisted of eatting cake in the kitchen(Yeah, I'm pretty awesome like that :lol: :roll: ). On Saturday I had an uber long choir rehearsal and saw New Moon(I say it pretty good, better than what I expected, my friend cried, I never cry during movies, except for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants). Today, was okay, I had to tell my teachers I would'nt be in school on Wednesday because I would be "sick". Sorry, b_c(Sorry, I forget names again, of course). I think you are either Sam of Sami. Sorry, I've been having issues with my ADD and epilepsy as Fall comes around. I get wierd migranes, and I just don't function as well as opposed to the Spring and Summer.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
i am bella
Often Mistaken for a Bear
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@vilde
youre probably right....did you see my mess? about the pronunciation?
@sami
awwwww, that epic sucks! my mom thinks i might have it cuz i have to pee so much and i tend to have too much sugar =/
i think it runs on my dads side, possibly my moms side too, i dont know, it hasnt come up much before this year
@paige
heyyyyy!
i cry at like everything! anytime someone is crying, bring me a tissue :lol:
im sam, blasphemous_contessa is sami, we both have our names in our names in our sigs, no one seems to notice though..... :lol:
thats too bad about add and epilepsy though, my add's through the roof, and THAT is something that runs in the family up the wazoo! :lol:
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Vilde:
I would probably pronounce it as "Veel-Day". I had a friend named Vayde and I always called her "Vhy-Day" so I guess that's what it reminds me of.

Lucia:
Sorry I don't know your non Mafia name. Haha, good to see you outside of the mansion. :lol:

Ahhh, speaking of New Moon, I'm hoping to catch it again this week.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
i am bella
Location: wherever it's raining .::. #9 .::. woiloping with sarah

Post by i am bella »

@emma
do i not get a hello? :cry:

well, ima go study for latin an then go to sleepiness, talk to yall tomorrow! nightsss!
ImageImage
~sam~piercing/tattoo expert~sarah=twinny~im on the listv2!~
edwardlikeshaystacks

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Ah, Sam! I'm so sorry for not saying hello formally. And for that I say

HELLO!

You have Latin? :o That's the first time I ever heard of someone else having it besides myself. If you ever need help, I can give it a go!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
vampyre_princess
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by vampyre_princess »

Hey, okay so I'm not in the best of moods, I was supposed to go see New Moon Friday... but cause of work load I didn't, my sister and a friend went and that's all they are talking about now!!
♥ away with the fairies ♥
^ follow me :) please?
○Team Stefan○♠Team Switzerland♠
♀listv2~Pixie Rose
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Sam, I saw it.. :lol:
dreamer wrote:Sam~
I'm writing a play on the norwegian old books, "Kristin Lavransdatter". They're like classics here.. A story from the fifteen hundreds or something. Thank god I only have to read the excerpt! It's written in this very old language that I'm having trouble understanding..

I pronounce my name will-the, but it sounds mucho cooler the way you say it :lol:
Sami~ You got diabetes? :? Aww poor you.. I would have litterally died if I got Diabetes. I can't even look at a needle :?

I cried everytime Jake left, but not when Edward did :lol: Well, I almost cried when Edward left too. But my eyes was only a little wet..
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Oh Sami-wa! Now you definitely made them think you are a possessed witch! I am sorry.. good luck with that. Lol, "Not the fat people kind."

Yall, I get so confused by these little @ things! @ so and so.. Hahaha, its like Twitter!