Twilight Mafia XVI

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Well, that may be true. But you have to admit that our garden is amongst the top 3 in the whole world." I say smugly before my face goes serious. "No seriously, I checked this morning.".

Jedidiah fixes me for the second this week...but at least no ones complaining anymore.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

(( So, I have to leave my comments on Adam Lambert's performance and the Victoria Secret show!

Adam Lambert: Ok I understand that he is an entertainer but that performance was to much! Totally crossed the line!

Victoria Secret: Didn't get to watch the entired thing but I did catch Heidi Klum and she was gorgeous! Does she ever look bad?

Ok I am done now!))

Queenie took me by surprise and bolted out of the room. I hoped that I didn't say or do something to offend her. Maybe all of this was too much at one time. I would talk to her later, maybe not really ambush her again.

I stood and straightened my dress. Laying the dress that was in my lap on the bed. I would give it to Queenie later. I left the room and started down the stairs. See what everyone else was doing.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I heard my name being called. Oh, finally.

Rosa appeared, followed by... something. It kept its distance. Its scent traveled with Rosa as she approached, and I nodded towards it. "Your brother? I'm sorry- I hope I'm not making this difficult for him." Levitating the paintings towards her, I indicated that the only difference was where I placed my signature. "I didn't want people to think someone had copied my work," I explained.

Just then, a familiar noise caught my attention. A large butterfly flew past, followed by an exuberant Kingsley. "Hey!" I chuckled. Kingsley turned and ran up to me. I picked him up, scratching his head. "What are you doing all the way out here by yourself, little firestarter?"

Rosa looked like she was about to say something when I froze. There was an unfamiliar scent in the air. No- multiple scents. My eyes narrowed. "Rosa," I hissed. "Humans!"
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

It had been quite a while since Kingsley had ventured out on his own...in fact, he didn't remember ever having a chance to explore at all!

Oppurtunity presented itself when a very bit butterflyer flew by.

"Kingsley!" Kingsley yelped, tail blazing brightly as he sprang after it.
As he followed it into the depths of the forest, he heard plenty of rustle and bustle sometimes closer then other times but pushed them out of his mind. This butterflyer was much more fun! He could have just "pah"ed it and it would be his. But he didn't want to eat it, no, it was his friend.

"Hey!" A voice called out.

Kingsley's tail wagged happily as he ran to meet Giovanni. The rustling grew louder.

"What are you doing all the way out here by yourself, little firestarter?"

Giovanni's hand suddenly stopped scratching him, much to his discontent. Kingsley nudged his head against his hand.

"Humans!" Giovanni said suddenly.

Kingsley wagged his tail.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Using words so faint and fast that only vampires could hear, I asked Rosa to watch little Kingsley while I scouted what was going on.

Keeping to the trees, I found a small group of humans- four, to be exact- looking like they were searching for something. I took in their appearance: camouflaged vests, hunting rifles... At first I thought they were regular hunters, but then I tried discerning what they were tracking.

Here and there they would pause to examine something. Even from my vantage point, I had no trouble seeing what they were looking for.

Scorch marks. The humans were hunting Kingsley!

A strange noise made me tear my gaze long enough to see something stir in the distance. The hydra that hugged me a while back was trapped in a heavy net, and moving sluggishly. Probably tranquilized.

I wasted no time in getting back to Rosa and updating her on the situation. Disarming the hunters would be child's play- but how to do it without alerting them to our natures, or leading them to the Mansion? And I had to set the hydra free...

Lids- we've got company. Hunters. Human. They're hunting for Kingsley, and anything strange- they've managed to capture the hydra.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Oh noes! I assume this is all part you you lots little plan... Have fun with it.)

I was sitting up in my bedroom next to Jed, waiting for Lucia to wake up. Then I heard Gio yelling in my head, Lids- we've got company. Hunters. Human. They're hunting for Kingsley, and anything strange- they've managed to capture the hydra.

Well, snap. Really? You're outside of the main boundaries, right? Then you're still on property. I can sue 'em for tresspassing and have Maria wipe their memories of the hydra. I'll plant a cover story. Or we can eat them. I thought for a moment. Yeah, no eating. Opening a can of whooparse on them is fine though. I'll be there in a minute.

Beofre I leaped out the window, I called behind me, "Spot of bother in the grounds, I'll be back in a minute. Jed, play nice, Dex, do't go emo, okay?". Then I ninja-dived out the window and landed running...
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

After a long Vacation I was finally back home.
Everything was the same except for a few moved furniture and few new ones.
But something else was different probably something in the air or was it the ambiance of the mansion.
I went up to my room and placed my bags on the floor. "I hope there's something for me in the kitchen"

I went downstairs to get some food but then something caught my attention, a very familiar scent that made
me reminisce. The next thing I noticed my legs were dragging me to that scent. Around the corner I could finally see her.

Beautiful as ever and graceful as a ballerina, she was walking her back facing me. I ran up to Roxy and placed my hands over her eyes. "Hi, still remember me?" I said cheerfully.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

One minute I was walking alone, the next I heard someone behind me right before my eyes were covered and I was in the dark.

"Hi, still remember me?"

The voice was one I hadn't heard in ages but remembered instantly. I decided to have some fun with this.

"Oh Joshua! I knew you would come back for me." I turned around, saw Karl and started giggling hoping he realized I was joking. "Oh Karl! I threw my arms around his neck. "I missed you! Where have you been?! Tell me all about it!"
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

When Gio found me, he nodded toward the scent of Stefan. Your brother? I'm sorry- I hope I'm not making this difficult for him."

I shook my head with a smile. "No problems." I said. "You've been so considerate." I then looked towards the two paintings that he was levitating towards me. They where so pretty. Gio explained about the signatures, when we were interrupted by Kingsley who was chasing a butterfly. I smiled towards the little pup. But then, something else caught my attention... and it caught Gio's as well... Humans.

Gio quickly left putting Kingsley into my hands, and saying something about dealing with the hunters. I put two and two together... They where hunting Kingsley... what happened to the hydra? I wondered... I had sensed it earlier....

I called to Stefan, who ran to my side, now in human form. "What's..." I covered his mouth with my hand, and leaned over to his ear.

"Humans... hunters... We can't let them know we are here. They are after this little guy." I gestured to Kingsley in my arms.

I looked around, trying to find something that would give us cover from being seen...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

Her skin was still as smooth as I remember the last time, it made me smile even more.

"Oh Joshua! I knew you would come back for me." Roxy said

My smiled disappeared and it made my brow go up. "Joshua?!"
She was giggling at me now, I rolled my eyes. "you got me there Roxy."
We shared a hug, "I missed you too Roxy, I went away in a monastery to meditate
but now I'm back. It wasn't all that exciting but it was very enlightening and peaceful"

I took her hand in mine. "Is there any food in the kitchen? or is it better to hunt? I'm really hungry" I confessed "Would you honor me with your company?" I smiled
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ