EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Omigosh Derek, you're getting a facebook?!? HURRY! :lol: :D

Vilde ~ Haha, well I don't think you're weird. I'm too weird myself. :D Indeed, we'll hunt down those who refuse to be lexing-obsessed facebookers! :D

And yes! Prom night was really scary but all the Kellan parts are just....*swoon*.... :D

LIZ! *glomps* :D Hey! :D

And ummmm...we need a new question! :D

If Emmett could have any superpower (something extra like Edward, Alice, and Jasper) then which would he choose?

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

If Emmett could have any superpower (something extra like Edward, Alice, and Jasper) then which would he choose?
He would probably want to be able to make Rose happy, because that seems nearly impossible
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:D Hey Liz!

Aha....and how would he do that? :D

I already have an answer but I wanna see what you guys come up with :D

Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Definitely finding some way to make Rose happy. As with the i-wanna-have-a-child thing. It'd be hard though. If Rose and Emmett had been vampire and also together before they had that law about the immortal children, I can see Emm trying that. Hmm...that's really hard.

On another note, I cut my hair last night!!!!!! *does spin with hair flying everywhere* Which is a gib deal because I had really long hair, about three feet? All I know is that it went mid thigh on me. BUt last night I asked my dad to cut it. SO we evened it out to where the hair was healthy and SNIP! So now my hair is right at my elbows, a good seven inches gone, maybe more. But it's fun when I twirl my hair. HAhaha!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha Mez that's awesome! I cut of 7 inches too! :D But my hair wasn't as long as yours :D

And my answer for ze question was controlling the weather, like Storm! Hehe, I think it would be fun if the Cullens could control the weather, they'd never have to stay out of school :D :lol:

dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

I agree with Fat on the Emmett power thing. It would be soo cool if one of them had that power!
Emmett would be like: "I wanna play baseball! Let's make some thunder!" :lol:

BHG, are we still doing the QotD thingy?
Sorry I haven't answered yet.. :? I have my finals.. :(
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: Haha, that would be hilarious! I spose the other Cullens would get annoyed though... :D

And omigosh I hope so! I only just got to start playing :D

nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

*gos at frozen crickets with flame thrower*
yay im back! and ive gotten like 4 pomos. since i was gone. yay me!

i cant remember the last question exactly but io get the idea.
If emmet had a special power what would it be?
well i was reading this cool fanfic called emmetts power and she had a good idea.
it was that emmett could like shapeshift. everytime he did he could do something more complex the next time. BUT when he shape shifts into whatever he loses his vapmpire idistructability and is as vulnerable as what ever he is. in the story he is working on trying to be able to become a human and is trying desperatly to be able to turn rose into a human too. its good and i still dont think she is compleatly finished with it yet. to me it was a good idea and i wanted to share it with everyone else.

ohmygosh i missed everyone! emmett,rosalie, and esme! :cry: *sits in roly chair and starts grumbleing to self while spinning in circles* how much i would love to meet emmett. i dont think rose has to worry about an 11 year old stealing emmett. :) and i think i would be able to find good in her.*** I daydream of emmett more as a brother than a boyfriend, so no worries rose. It would also be lovley to see esme. *sits down and waits for them to come back*

*** i thought of rose as sort of a jerk at first but, about after eclipse or so i saw her reasoning and paid more attention to her good moments rather than getting mad at her bad moments***

well bye for now ill try to be on again soon
-ncc
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

dreamer wrote:BHG, are we still doing the QotD thingy?
Sorry guys. Mod duties have kept me busy lately and I haven't had time to get over here to play. By the way, you all should begin to notice changes/updates/improvements to the boards.

Maybe I should change the QotD to Question of the Week since I seem to only have time on the weekends to get here. Bear with me. I should eventually be able to get back to daily questions, but for right now I'm working a lot and don't have much time.

For now, let me reveal the answer to the last question.

Q: While running from James, when Bella and Edward are in the truck on the way to the Cullens’ house, where is Emmett?
A: Depending on your interpretation, either running beside the truck or riding in the back of the truck.
“I was staring back at Alice’s headlights when the truck shuddered and a dark shadow sprung up outside the window. My bloodcurdling scream lasted a fraction of a second before Edward’s hand clamped down on my mouth. ‘It’s Emmett!’” Twilight, p. 396, hardcover

Fat and Mez each get 1 point for getting this correct.

While I try to find a new question, here's a discussion question for you.
When you first read that scene (the one from the question above), how did you envision it? Did your vision of it change after seeing the movie?

When I read the book I always pictured Emmett running beside the truck. And the truck shuddered because he ran up beside it so fast (kind of like how your car will rock just a little when an 18 wheeler passes you on the freeway). Then after I saw the movie I thought, "yeah, that makes more sense" because Bella was looking out the back glass at Alice's vehicle behind them.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Maybe you should do just a question of the week. That way people won't assume you're not doing it. It'll give people more time to answer the question.

When you first read that scene (the one from the question above), how did you envision it? Did your vision of it change after seeing the movie?

Well, like BHG said my car will move a little when a fairly larger car rushes past, so I always figured that while Bella was looking out the back window, she sees a flash of white and that would be Emmett rushing past. But with the way BHG explained it from the movie perspective it would make sense that way as well. But not the loud landing that Kellan did as in the book it only says the truck shuddered not make a crazy crash in the bed of the truck because Emmett is just that stealthy :D But if I were to read Twilight again I'm pretty sure I would still envision it like I originally did, with Emmett running past her, not jumping in the truck.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli