Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by missp »

CW&IA Discussion!!! SPOILER ALERT!!!
NOT into the invisible posting...so hide your eyes and skip past if need be!!!

This chapter was all I have been looking for since I began reading this fic!!! :shock:
The bathtub scene was so sensual without being sexual...if that makes sense. BabyBells has finally realized her true strength and the power she has over Tattward because of it. I loved how it was her turn to deal out some healing during this scene. However, I worry that we haven't seen the worst of his breakdown concerning his parents' deaths. I foresee a bit more angst with the revealing of secrets not yet told.
My favorite part wasn't the lemony goodness we got with the...err...hope I don't get put in time out for this..."69" action. ALTHOUGH that was some kind of awesome, and way overdue for the two of them...and us as avid readers! :P
I loved the part where they were in the shop volleying back and forth right before Bella left to spend the afternoon with Alice. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when she called him...*giggles* CUPCAKE!!! :lol: And, then...he spanks her rear and warns her to be ready for what's coming later and she says...PROMISE??? Oh...I see the tiger being on the loose more and more as BabyBells' recovery progresses!

BTW...we had a Christmas party for my afterschool kids tonight. Guess what dessert was? CUPCAKES!!! So had to giggle a few times. People probably thought I was totally out of my mind!
:evil:

**Warning!! The Training Discussion!! Spoiler Alert!!**
This was a great look at how Domward and SubBella interact in public. I loved it when he told her if he had to take her over his knee it would draw attention. :lol:
I also loved the way he declared his absolute consuming love for her on the plane during the "session" in the bedroom.
The week leading up to the wedding seems to be such a "normal" week of hustle and bustle, I am anxious to see how they deal with it. Then, THE WEDDING...so much potential for good stuff there!!! :twisted:

Sorry for the long post! I had much to say after it took me TWO nights to read CW&IA! Haven't touched my own Perfect Forever in almost a week! The holidays are CRAZY busy!! Still no word on the possible skin cancer. Will let ya'll know when I hear.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

SweetKay wrote:CARYN - Did your rigntone go off?!?!

The Training has Updated!!
BWAHAHAHAH!!!! Absolutely. Again, I was sitting at lunch with my coworkers. Only this time, I looked at my phone and then said, "Oh, excuse me, I have to take this." :lol:

~~The Training Discussion~~

I so absolutely loved this chapter. I love how subBella finally sees, WITNESSES, just how much she owns him. The way DomWard puts it is perfect..."As I claim your body, I want you to understand how you’ve claimed my soul"

I also loved watching them in public together. But, more than that, I loved the intention behind it. DomWard needed subBella to understand that, while the dynamic of their relationship changes during the weekend, it does not change their relationship itself. Communication and understanding is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL to their relationship, more so than most others. So she has to be comfortable being open with him. It's just the...tactic....that changes, if that makes sense. I loved watching her bloom as she got more comfortable, seeing her relax as she realized exactly what he was doing.

I am very inrigued to see how things unfold this week. Supper with Charlie and Sue should be....interesting. Why do I have an eerie feeling about that?

On a completely seperate note, I have discovered, but recommendation of a friend, the angsty goodness of Breaking Trinity. Is anyone else reading this? Cause, DAMN!!! One word, ladies...SnarlWard. He. Snarls. It is angsty as hell, but I do love some good heart fail when I know that HEA is a-comin'. Very very very interesting. It's a wip, but she has been really good about updates and only about 16 chapters in so far. It's high on my recommendation list.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Another FanFic recommendation:

Master of the Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon - Bella Swan is drafted in to interview the reclusive enigmatic Edward Cullen, multi-millionaire CEO of his company. It's an encounter that will change her life irrevocably, leading her to the darkest realms of desire. MA Adult Themes AH AU

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5368782/1/M ... e_Universe

This story currently has over 16,000 reviews and quite honestly when I first started reading it I could not understand why. The first 12 chapters are very ordinary... Bella is finishing up college and interviews Edward for the school magazine... blah, blah, blah, ok whatever!! BUT when you get to chapter 13 you finally realize what all of the hoopla is about!! Just let me say that from then on it is a twist on the DomWard, The Training theme. But Bella has her own ideas about what she wants from this type of relationship. This Edward has a twisted past that is still coming to light. Currently there are 49 chapters and the author feels that she is 2/3rds of the way through the story. Very interesting!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
remylebeauishot
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by remylebeauishot »

I am going thruogh "The Fallout" withdrawls. Has anyone heard anything from her recently?
Can't get enough FFic!!! Argh!!!
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

remylebeauishot wrote:I am going thruogh "The Fallout" withdrawls. Has anyone heard anything from her recently?

Excellent question!! Christy or Kayla have you all heard anything over on the Twilighted threads? I sure hope OCD updates soon!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

SweetKay wrote:
remylebeauishot wrote:I am going thruogh "The Fallout" withdrawls. Has anyone heard anything from her recently?

Excellent question!! Christy or Kayla have you all heard anything over on the Twilighted threads? I sure hope OCD updates soon!!

Kay ~ Yes, she posted a teaser on Twilighted and the update looks to be Sunday. Yay!!

Caryn ~ Breaking Trinity - Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can not get enough of Snarlsward and his Hissella. Whoot!
I loved the parking lot stalking - he could taste her scent in the wind! Yow!!
This story is nuclear!!!

Also following Master of the Universe. This last chapter in the Red Room was dark, sensual and very intense. I listened to the song he was playing in the ipod, and where it is very beautiful, I guess I never would have imagined that type of song during intense D/s play. I guess sex with Bella is like a religious experience for him, I KNOW it for her! :D
Well....it is Edward. Enough said. ;)

Fic recs:

Retail Therapy by cosmogirl7481
Frozen Spring by MeadowC
Healing Perfection by squarepancake
Spellbound by Claire Bloom
Dead Confederates by goldenmeadow
Reboot by Athey
The Taste of Blood by malmo72
Twice as Long as Yesterday by hopeful wagner
Le Masque Fantome By Bronzedhairedgirl620
Darkest Before the Dawn by CatMasters
The Deluded by Fantasy Mother
The Legend of Green Eyes by 4stringqueen
Tides by lambcullen
Tilt by lambcullen
Laid Bare by Brits23
Finding Bella by ekimmuh
Daedalus in Exile by EZRocksAngel
Tropic of Gemini by i.a.b.b.
A Woman Scorned by Baby Bella 24
Unto a Heart of Stone by jackiejones
The Fates by ProfMom & HMonster

The list goes on and on. All of the above are on the Community. :D

The Legend of Green Eyes and Frozen Spring are ghost stories.
All of the above are so wonderfully written. I hope you give them a look-see. Enjoy!

Had to edit the author for The Fates - I had Athey in error. I changed it to reflect the correct authors. My apologies for the error. :oops: :)
Last edited by navarre on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm in serious need of a CW&IA fix. So addicted.

TPC chapter is up... I'm moving to New York so I've kinda had my mind in a million places lately and it's been hard to get in a writing mind frame :(
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Amanda Beth wrote:I'm in serious need of a CW&IA fix. So addicted.

TPC chapter is up... I'm moving to New York so I've kinda had my mind in a million places lately and it's been hard to get in a writing mind frame :(

Moving can be daunting. Good luck, Amanda and have a safe trip. :)
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Christy~ Wowza! Thanks for the list. I love checking out what rocks the worlds of others. I am following ToG, of course. I'm a Jazz Girl, so loving Jazz is no problem for me. Plus, the little glimpses we get of E & B are like little Hidden Edwards for me. I am also following Masque Fantome. As a HUGE lover of Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber, not to mention the original story, I'm kind of sucked into it. I need to catch up on the last update. I've been so busy I haven't read it yet.

Breaking Trinity~ Oh dear sweet baby jesus!! This story totally owns me at the moment. Angsty as all frack and, yeah, NUCLEAR is the word for it! I'm really interested to see how things play out after the confrontation between SnarlWard and Mike in biology and throwing the little fracas between SnarlWard and Charlie in the parking lot before that. Hmmmmmm, me thinks things could get very interesting. I'm greatly looking forward to watching him drop Tanya on her perky little butt, grasping manipulative shrew that she is! Calling Carlisle AND Em to get to him. What-theEff-Ever!!

Also, many of you may have read it, but I have discovered My Yes, My No by LolaShoes.... I'm in love with this story. Just as the List, rewrites the saga from the end of Eclipse, MYMN rewrites it from the end of New Moon. It takes two roads, both starting with an actual discussion on the plane ride home. Edward asks, "Am I too late? Have I hurt you too much?" One road follows Bella's no. One follows her yes. Where they end up might surprise you. Sweet and beautiful and tangy, too.

Amanda Beth~ Takes quite the courage to pick up and head for the unknown. Good luck! We'll be sending good thoughts and love your way.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

The University of Edward Masen Updated!

Discussion

Well, well that was an interesting chapter. Edward still bugs me and Bella has every right to be cautious and unsure of their relationship. He is so consuming and just wants to swallow her up. God forbid another MAN tries to talk to her. To me that is very controlling and borders on abuse. Not to mention Edward's admitted addictive life... drugs and sex. He is going to have to do alot of changing to even deserve Bella.

We got a glimpse of Bella's background, but there is still alot to uncover.

Also, there is still the issue of Professor and Student. No matter how careful they are, there is a huge risk for both of them, especially Edward. Alot more to come!!
SweetKay
ImageImage