EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by urcoolcarrie »

yello everyone!

I'm on to answer a question this time, and I'll count posts next time. trying to get a bit of diversity in here. :)

When you first read that scene (the one from the question above), how did you envision it? Did your vision of it change after seeing the movie?
I always saw her turning around, seeing Alice in the car behind her, turning back around, and then in her peripheral vision catching a glimpse of something outside the passenger window, automatically assuming it was James because it was white. She screams, and then Emmett goes back a bit and jumps up on the truck. Much like what Mez said, though, I didn't envision him jumping quite so loudly. It was very softly in my head, almost to the point where Bella couldn't hear it. I've actually read Twilight several times since the movie came out and I still have the vision of him running past her window, but then the thump is louder and I can really see Emmett standing in the bed of her truck. I really liked the visual it gave in the movie because that helped cement it better into my head. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

When you first read that scene (the one from the question above), how did you envision it? Did your vision of it change after seeing the movie?
I think I envisioned Emmett jumping on the truck, but like Carrie said very softly.
He ran behind the truck in my head, before he jumped on the truck, landing softly ;)

I'll be back soon♥
-Vilde :D
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I first envisioned it as Emmett running behind the truck and then he comes up to the side as Bella's looking out the back and slows just a little as he jumps onto the back. Y'know, inertia, velocity and all. :lol: And no, my vision didn't change. I'm uh, not sure because I've only seen the Twilight movie that one time (It was too dissapointing :() but I think that's how it was in the movie too. :lol: :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi everyone! I LOVE Emmett & have finally decided to come & join the fun! (I don't know what's taken my so long.) I go by Jen btw.

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc? Because I love Emmett & want to join his team.

- What was your first impression of Emmett? He's a fun lovable guy.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality? That' he's a fun, lovable, funny, great guy.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote? There's many. Ummmm probably when he says something Bella to the affect of I'm glad Edward decided not to kill you things are more fun with you around.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie? I think he makes a great Emmett! And he's a hottie. (All the actors playing our Cullen men are good-looking. It's got to be the hottest group of guys.)

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion? Nope

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett? I love Emmett (if I can't have an Edward, I would want an Emmett) & I have had more than one dream involving him. It's kind of embarrasing actually so I won't go into details.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

hello jen!
Welcome to the e.d.c.
I see that im kind of the first to welcome you but there will be more people doing welcomeing things.
My mom, BHG, should give you the rundown on the EDC and stuff.
someone will do the welcome cheer for you. Im not quite shure who it is... :?: :?: :?:
and whenever carrie gets back (it may be awhile :lol: ) she will give you your first EDC rank.
everyone else should be on soon and welcome you too.
but.... *Walks away for a second*

*comes back*
welcome welcome welcome!!!!
*jumps up and down and the does splits*
owwwwwcccccchhhhh
*crawls away to office in pain*
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Welcome Jen!!

Since she's new, can I do this?
*Looks around.. no ones around to see it anyway*

E D C!!!
EMMETTEMMETTEMMETTEMMETTEMMETT♥♥♥♥♥♥♥EMMETTEMMETTEMMETTEMMETTEMMETT!!!! :D :D :D :D
WHO IS THE BEST?? E M M E T T!! ♥♥♥ :D :D :D
Uhm.. sorry :oops:

EDC is so dead right now.. Vilde dosen't like that. :cry: :cry:
Guys? We need to do something!

~~Vilde~~
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

*bounces cheerfully into office*

hiya, Jen! :D

I'm Kat, official EDC Cheerleader, and although none of the Management Team are here to welcome you officially, I'm here to give you the EDCCS Welcome Cheer!

*stretches*

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!!
*does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!!
*jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you like the very impressive flips?? :P :lol:

anyways, you'll be welcomed as an official member of the crew shortly (or you should be), but in the meantime, feel free to read through the last few pages and answer any questions you see floating around.

please just bear this in mind when posting:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:Let me answer the dilemma of one-liner posts. If it’s a complete sentence that goes along with the current discussion, it’s allowed. If however, it’s something random or even a confession of your undying love for Emmett that interrupts the discussion and flow of the thread, it’s not allowed. If all you are adding to the discussion is “I agree”, that’s not allowed. You need to ADD to the discussion. I hope that clears it up.

Remember, well-thought out answers to discussion questions will get rewarded with points toward your next promotion.
pip pip for now!

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Welcome welcome Jen!!! Glad you finally made it! :lol:

:lol: :lol: Haha Vilde, that was an awesome cheer! Aaaannnddd no worries deary, I'm back now! And I will be posting like crazy because I have no homework this weekend :mrgreen: even though I have EXAMS next week :roll: :ugeek:

Impressive indeed Kat!!!

Uhhmmm....no new questions??!?!!? *runs screaming*

*comes back*

*ahem*

Sorry...can't think of one...I had 5 tests today... :( :roll: :geek: :ugeek:

brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Jen-Welcome to the EDC!!!
vilde-yeah, the thread is dead, but hopefully when the high schoolers get out for Christmas break (sorry, but I refuse to call it winter break...)we will have some more time to be on here, I know I will

Fat-what happened? You were exploding with questions a few months ago, so many that I had to put you in time out, and now you can't even think of one??? Maybe we need to take you to the doctor young lady, but I suppose thats not much of a threat when Carlisle is the doctor huh?
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

*sighs* It's highschool mommy, it's getting to me! *faints*

:D Doctor now?!?! :D

Ooh, ok I got one! :mrgreen:

If Emmett were an actor, what kind of roles would he like to play?

Hehe lame question, but I was watching a movie and it came to me :D :D