Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Is this what happens when I leave you guys alone for a day? Good job.
I'm gunna punch Silias in the face! Like, boom pow, punch face yeah!
Wait fer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Um, we're in a semi-remote part of the forest somewhere near the house...
Hmm. How do you train people not to smell stuff..? O.o)

I was leading Monica upstairs to locate Dexter's bedroom to aquire some stuff when I heard GIo yelling in my head, something about, Help help we're being repressed! Or maybe it was The Bermuda Coven is here! It's possible that they have Rosa. And I can tell you that Silias is here. I giggled with glee/was shocked by this pronouncement. I turned to Monica, "Um, we have a minor issue in the forest again, but I want you to stay here." I dived into Dexter's bedroom, grabbed one of his dirty shirts and thrust it into her hands. "Sit somewhere isolated and smell it till you can't smell it no more. Then stick it in the washer and see if you can still smell him. I'll be back before you're done." Hopefully this exercise would suffice until I got back- and she wouldn't have any sudden cravings. That might be bad.

I left Monica with Dexter's shirt and raced off into the forest to find Gio, following Rosa's scent (Which smelled more and more like Jacob, but that might just be because I'm watching that SNL skit...).
Last edited by dandyvampgirl_13 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I could feel that Karl was as sad as I when we finally pulled up to the mansion. It meant the night really was over.

I leaned over and kissed his cheek before opening my door. "Thank you for a wonderful time."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Lidia race off into the forest like she had caught fire. "Odd."

I knew I should mind my own business but I hardly ever did that. I tried to follow her trail. 'Lidia? What is going on?' I called out to her, hoping she would hear but understood if she didn't.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(lol, when I read this "
I left Monica with Dexter's vulgar language is ugly and raced off into the forest to find Gio," I was like o_O)

(Wooo, we're doing this!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*squeaks* IT SAYS SHIRT! THERE'S AN R! *flails* You just about gave me a heart attack!)

I heard Roxy's plea for information as I reached the tree line. I sent back a flurry of images to her- hopefully they wouldn't give her a spasm or something. A flash of Silias's face, Gio surrounded by helicopter, me punching Silias in the face (by far the most detailed image), Rosa, Maria and Jedediah surrounded by the Bermudas, more face punching, and a message, Bermudas must have Jed and Rosa and Maria. Gio and Queenie and I are gunna fight them off, you and Karl wanna help?
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Dexter glanced around him. I could tell he thought I was kidding. "Lucia, I've been with your kind a long time, but I'm not that good." Then he realized I was actually telling the truth. "Why...what's wrong?"

"Hm... I don't know... it came from the forest... sounded like a female vampire... does the mafia have any vampire enemies? 'Cause I should know before I go."

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I like being kidnapped. It's quite fun!))

I was waiting to be put into a helicopter. Apparently, they were separating Rosa, Jed, and I. So I bit the person's hand, who took it away. I took this time to say,

"Hey, would you mind not doing that? I like to sing when we go on a long plane/'copter/car ride."

The big vampire glared at me. He then proceeded to put his hand back. I frowned. No fair.

I mentally screamed for Lidia, hoping it would work. LLLLLIIIIIDDDD! We're in a sticky situation, here, Jed Rosa and I are. Um... we're kidnapped. Yup. Would you please come help us? And bring anyone who wants to help. But maybe not Demetri, 'cause he'd go ballistic. Wait, no, bring Demetri. This one guy isn't gonna let me sing during the 'copter ride. I mean, that's so mean! It's not like singing is gonna help me escape, especially since the guy is like ten times bigger than me. I was now mentally blabbering. Anyway. Help much, thank you.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I took it all in as best I could. The images were hard to handle but I gathered what I could from them. The Bermuda Coven had come back and now they were taking people hostage. I remembered the last time we had dealt with them and I began to get very angry.

Bermudas must have Jed and Rosa and Maria. Gio and Queenie and I are gunna fight them off, you and Karl wanna help?

Be there soon! I responded to Lidia before trying to find Karl. I literally ran into him as he was heading up the stairs.

"Karl, the Bermuda Coven is back and they have taken people and Gio, Queenie, and Lidia are going to fight them! We have to go help!"

I didn't wait for him to answer. My friends were in danger and I was going to help them. I didn't know how much help I would be but I would do what I could.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was almost totally in the helicopter... Suddenly, a yell went up with one of the BC.... The famiglia finally made it! I struggled harder in my captors arms... only... he was VERY VERY strong... "SAVE THE CAPTIVES!!! WE NEED THEM!!!!!" He yelled. I froze. I had to get out of here and save Jed and Maria... I struggled in vain...

Akemi and the other vampire dragged me into the back of the helicopter... I couldn't see anything outside.... I silently prayed that Maria and Jed would be all right..... LID! I screamed with my mind. HURRY!!!!

Victorie was in the front of the helicopter, looking worriedly out at her mate, Silias. He was out there with a few other BC waiting for an attack....

((If you guys want to drag this out later, we can have the helicopter Rosa is in, and any other helicopter with one of the other captives get free...))
Last edited by SethisMine on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"...I guess that doesn't sound too good does it? Hm, enemies. Enemies. Sure, they have a lot of enemies. I mean, you're in a Mafia so what did you expect, right?" I answered quickly.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Demetri
I hadn't heard from Maria in a while. To be honest, it was making me a bit nervous. I searched for her mind, scanning the forest. I found Gio, Queenie, and Lidia. Rosa, and there was Maria!

Something was wrong though. There were way too many minds I had never heard.

I ran towards where Maria was. I found Gio, Queenie, and Lid hiding.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Bermuda Coven," answered Queenie. "They have Rosa, Jed, and Maria.

I quietly growled.

Maria
My captor started to go into the helicopter and I started struggling. I so did not wanna go.

Being kidnapped wasn't fun.

((Waiting for the action! :D ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC