Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by navarre »

Jazz Girl wrote:~~CW & IA Discussion~~

First, I of course, adored the chapter. TattWard held my heart with his words from the first letter. He has his demons, but the love and devotion that he shows his InkElla is divine...

But, ARGH!!!!! Just when I thought that Eclipse-Bella was really the only one who could snap my teeth together, along comes rampaging self-righteous InkElla!!! WTF!!! I get it. I know what trauma can do to a person. Let alone repeated trauma. Combine that with detoxing and, no, she's not the most charming or stable person. I fracking get it. But, holy hell in a handcart!!! Someone please tell me when she will recognize that a relationship is not ONE person doing all of the changing and healing and giving.

I get it. TattWard was an arsemonkey of epic bloody proportions. He screwed up. I completely recognize that. But, for the love of sweet baby jesus! First, let's try the fact that maybe, just maybe, TattWard was just a little distracted and bothered on his way to and at the Audi dealership. I mean, he, too, had just gone through a painful head shrinking session whereby he ALSO relived painful memories from his past! Memories that at least he has come clean and open with. So, yes, he screwed up and did something that would be very hurtful. But, there was no hurtful intention behind it. It was a MISTAKE!

And, to answer InkElla's rhetorical question, no, there's really no way that he could know what she had to talk about and exactly how difficult it would be because SHE HASNT STEPPED UP AND BLOODY TOLD HIM YET!!!!! It's painful and messy and traumatic and hurts like fracking hell. But, how can he know, how can he help or be prepared or understand when he doesnt know?!?!?!

I'm sorry, I am just snapped at her right now. She's being so completely unfair to him and, loving soul that he is, he just eats it, bite after bite because he loves her that damn much. And, that ain't right.

I love them both. I do. But, someone needs to put a boot to InkElla's perky little buns and wake her up a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a wholly unrelated and yet equally as exciting front...

Ragweeds has updated!! Chapter 6~ Currents & Tides

Enjoy!

Caryn ~ Tell me how you really feel. :lol: :lol: Just teasing you. :)

It's funny how all of us had this chapter to affect us so differently. Whereas I did get irritated with some of Bella, it just did not affect me like that. I was too wrapped up in Edward and his thoughts. I loved that damned therapy session. Talk about an honest word vomit - he hit the ground running and really held nothing back. I lmao at the scene where Dr. Fields threw him the stress ball and he started squeezing the crap out of it. :lol: Really I laughted in a lot of places in this chapter. Loved it.

I tell you what got me, was everyone slamming of Edward(over on Twilighted). I mean, come on people, the guy is learning. Yes he fracked up, but at least he had the 'nads to admit it and he certainly never intentionally meant to hurt Bella nor Heidi. He just did.not.think.
It happens. And the reason I did not get so upset was that I saw he wasn't thinking and I know he NEVER would have hurt Bella like that at the dealership. It just blew me away with peoples reaction to him in this chapter.
Anyway, I love that they are really starting to "get it" with each other and the fact that their love is so powerful - it is almost painful and words cannot describe their feelings so with the "can you see?", "let me show you", "I want you to feel what you do to me" that whole intimate scene with them took my breath away.

Loved the update!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Christy~ See, that's completely what I am talking about. That's why I haven't been in so long. TattWard is held to a ridiculous standard and InkElla is completely given a free pass. One hint of something that could push Bella at all and everyone is all over him. But, I honestly think people forget that TattWard suffered hideous darkness and pain in his past too. The pressure to keep everything kosher is put completely on his shoulders, and he's a strong man, but even Atlas let the world slip a little. It just snaps my teeth together when EVERYTHING is put on one person, and the moment s/he shows a little human, they are gang tackled and dragged down. TattWard has done a complete 180 since BabyBells came into his life. But, no matter what, his past is there. Like I said, he has at least stepped up and talked TO HER about some of it. She has refused, completely locked him out. And, yet, at the same time, she expects him to know everything and how to fix it. It's a double standard and I hate double standards.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Just finished CW&IA Chapter! Can't stay up any later to read posts and reply. I also read The Training chapter yesterday. I will be back tomorrow to post my thoughts on both. Tomorrow is party day for my fifth grade class, and I have to be up super early to bake the breakfast casserole and hashbrown casserole I promised them I would take for our breakfast. After tomorrow, I am free as a bird for almost three weeks!!!!! :D :D :D I intend to do much writing on Perfect Forever and reading on some ffics I have been meaning to get into. But for now, it's off to bed!
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Sorry about the double post, but WHERE IS EVERYBODY????

**THE TRAINING DISCUSSION**
This chapter was almost too sweet for me. Yes, I love the portrayal of Domward and SubBella in real life situations. However, I am ready to see them in a little more lemony goodness.I was sooo hoping Edward would get to THREE!! :evil: I can't wait to see what transpires during the wedding.

**CW&IA DISCUSSION**
I wasn't surprised by InkElla's reaction to Tattward's screw-up at all. She is raw to the bone right now...dealing with emotions she has medicated non-existent for so long...blow-ups are bound to happen. I think Edward knows how truly fragile she is right now, and I was very proud of him for sticking it out and not returning her anger with his own. By the way...he has every right to exhibit a little anger of his own here. He has been through his own hell and is facing some of the same shiza that Baby Bells is facing. They both need to open up a little more with each other. Tattward has not told Bella the actual details of his parents' deaths, and Baby Bells has not told Edward the details of the crash or her feelings for Jake. Some real honest conversation about the hard stuff needs to happen between them soon for true healing and trust to take place. I LOVED the way InkElla "apologized" for the silent treatment/blow up deal. "Cupcake?...Cupcake?" Baaahaaaaaa!!!!! And, is anyone else anxious to see TattWard SPANK BabyBells???? :evil:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~The Training Discussion~~

I absolutely love sweet and devoted gentlman DomWard. Him bringing another rose for Martha...TOO SWEET! the absolute best best best part of the chapter though was DomWard and Charlie. Seeing how nervous and scattered normally-completely-in-control-cool-and-collected DomWard was. I love seeing him so... human. :D And, Charlie, just precious... I loved the whole thing.

BUT...was I the only one who caught how DomWard's ears perked up a little when the poor interupting intern called her Miss Bella?? :twisted:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

the forum doesn't like me and keeps multiplying my posts ahhhhh
Last edited by Amanda Beth on Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

I checked HH's blog but saw no preview for the next CW&IA chapter and a new chapter is usually posted on the weekend. Anyone know anything?

Now I gotta get TPC's chapter done before the holiday craziness begins...
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Check out AG's livejournal. She's posted first chap of a new story. Rising. Think she said its gonna be 7 chaps, 1 a week every saturday.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

double post...weird...

edit: why does it keep making my posts new posts when I click edit?????
missp

Post by missp »

Hmmmm...they seem to have removed the edit button. If we don't have this feature, we may have to relax the No Double Posts rule a bit.

I was also wondering about the CW&IA update. I hope she updates before the Christmas crazies hit.

I plan on doing lots of writing this week since I am out of school!!!! Yipee!!!!

Okay...so maybe edit button hasn't disappeared. :?: :?: