Twilight Mafia XVI

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Damn, where's Queenie when you need her with the magic hooha? :roll: so...would someone have to suck out the blood to even it out or what?)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Clara was asking me if I was alright... "Hey Clara... Josh..." I grimaced slightly, trying to pull myself together. "I'm fine... I just got bit." Why was I such a freaking wimp? None of the other vampires I knew would react this way to a bight.

((Hmmm.... That would be interesting having someone such on Rosa's arm.... I don't know how much good that would do.... Is Jed still here? He might be able to do something... or we could figure something out.))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"Rosa, i really think you should lie down, you dont look to good. like, more pale than usual."

speaking of lying down, that made me realize how exhausting today was, seeing everybody again. made me want to lie down too.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(The last time I saw him, Jed was protecting Dexter so I'm pretty sure he's either with us in the mansion or on his way to the mansion. Either way, he's close. You can take the easy way out of having him heal you but its always more fun if you say...have your brother give you some blood to even it out. *shrug* :lol: )

(Okay guys, I'm out for the night. Gnite.)

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Hmm... that's not a bad idea actually... We could have a whole quest on finding Rosa some pure shapeshifting blood... :D Hmm... I think Stefan is still somewhere at his Shapeshifting Counsel meeting....))

"Rosa, i really think you should lie down, you don't look to good. like, more pale than usual." said Clara.

"Maybe that would be a good idea..." I said, struggling to move to the nearest couch. "And I can fix my color," I said with a weak smile. Silently, I tried concentrating on changing my skin color, but suddenly the pain inside me intensified. I let out a gasp of pain, and quickly stopped trying to shift. "Maybe not..." I added in a quiet whisper.

((Well actually, yes it would be more fun for you guys to go on a quest, but if we get Jed, then we can also have the celebration parties. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Sorry. Went to watch my nephew's taekwondo belt exam- he kicked butt!- and then go to work.

((Emma: The way you envisioned the scene won't really work. Gio is holding Queenie in place and all, and she was by Talon so I don't see how she's managed to get close enough to touch him, let alone give him a headbutt.

((Uh, not to rain on the celebratory parade, but isn't Lidia still fighting Silias? And Gio's outnumbered, 2 1/2 to 1.))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

( :cry: Oh! Can't we have her just apparate? She'd still be able to do that because there's no wand required for it. She'd be taking the twins with her since they're attached to her and the only thing that would change is Giovanni's hold on her--it would just slip.)

(Yes, how about we have Jed temporarily fix her so that we can have a party but it starts to backfire and we have to journey to find Stefan?)

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Jed: *le gasps* We have a 911 alert! Doth my assisance be-eth required?
Hrm, I really wanna decorate... We only have 5 days till Christmas, people, and you know how long Mafia days take!
Actually, Silias disappeared on me. (cuz I wanna decorate.) Lid's just staring at Queenie/Talon/Gio.)

I frowned, moving closer to the last remaining fight. What the heck was going on? I poked into Gio's mind, Um, did an alien replace Queenie's brain? Then I looked in Queenie's and found... Black. Her brain seemed to be a black hole. It was there, but I couldn't get into it. Actually, it felt more like Bella's head, but with her, it was natural. Queenie's felt forced, like someone was blocking me from her. Maybe my alien-brain-replacement theory was more spot on than I thought.

Jed was watching Dexter go when he heard someone attempt to speak behind him. He turned around to find another vampire mouthing a plea, "Hi. I'm Monica. Can you um....heal me?" Jed nodded and took her by the hand, kneeling down to be at her level. He touched her throat softly, "This is what's damaged, right?" Monica nodded. Jed closed his eyes, briefly, feeling out the extent of it. "Its just your vocal chords. None of the damage is permenent, but it would be painful to leave to heal naturally. Give me a minute and they be as good as new." He felt about with his power, coaxing the tissue back together and heal. After a moment, he stopped. "See? Good as new. Try it out, but please don't scream. That'll hurt, and you'll be sore for a short amount of time, but you're all better new." He told her, smiling. "Let's head back to the house, shall we?"
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"Rosa, i dont know who this Jed guy is, but he can probably help you out. where is he?"

rosa just put her head down on the couch and tried to shut her eyes. Obviously i had picked the wierdest night to return to the mafia.
"What is going on?" I asked, noticed that Dexter, Maria, and Demitri had also come home in a bit of a strange mood. Maybe they could explain where everybody else was.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Apparating would make sense.

((But Gio would be prepared for it.

((Hmm...

((How about we have Queenie apparating to get close to Gio, and he keeps moving away, so they're kinda doing this weird chase sequence with Talon-in-a-ball bouncing around them? :D ))