Twilight Mafia XVI

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by willowtree »

((All right, let's start decorating now! Yay!

By the way, Clara, I'm Lucia, aka Hannah. :D ))

I followed Rosa inside, glancing at her and her arm occasionally. She looked majorly in pain.

Once we got inside, though, I was too preoccupied by new people to say anything about it. Luckily, the new bad-smelling girl beat me to convincing Rosa to sit down. She asked about Jed. She asked about what was going on.

"It's... Clara, right? I'm Lucia. Pronounced loo-THEE-ah. Anyways, the Bermuda Coven attacked us, and Gio and Queenie are still fighting, I think, and I'm also pretty sure Lidia's there too. Monica's... somewhere." I shrugged. "I think Jed's coming..."

I glanced at the male. Probably with Clara, since I haven't seen him.

I suddenly wondered what day it was. "Guys... what day is it?" I asked.

"The twentieth," Maria replied. "Why?"

"We should decorate for the holidays! Do you guys have any decorations, a tree, or anything?" This was my first Christmas in a long time with people, I was going to make the best of it, whether they liked it or not.

((Which reminds me, should I tell Kat to come back?

And is Josh a vampire, human, or werewolf? Or shapeshifter?))

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Josh is a hybrid, half vamp half human. He has enhanced senses and a tougher skin but he's still very much like a human. :lol: )

(David, that sounds good. We'll have the chase/dance go on for a bit. I'm going to send you a PM your way after that. :twisted: )

(Wooo for Queenie's black mind...wait... :? Well yeah, as far as battles go, the only vampires left to destroy are Talon, the mystery person controlling Queenie and those weird red eyes near the Pit of Doom.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"Hi Lucia, its nice to meet- WAIT, THE BERMUDA COVEN!? ugh! i thought we had taken care of them before i left." i said.
"don't remind me," josh interjected.

Maria looked slightly better, but not by much. Lucia was crinckling her nose, probably because she wasnt used to my 'werewolf' smell.

"Should i go help them? Or when will they be back?"
Jeez i felt like a newb again being gone for so long!
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Hannah, Clara is a non bad smelling werewolf. ;) Lol, you probably should have mentioned that!)

(okay, back to waiting on david. *lurks*)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I was quiet all through Rosa's entrance. I frowned, worrying. She seemed to be changing. How was that possible?

My worried thoughts were interrupted by Lucia asking what day it was.

"The twentieth," I replied. "Why?"

"We should decorate for the holidays! Do you guys have any decorations, a tree, or anything?" Lucia seemed very excited.

"We should!" I replied. "We don't have a tree, but I think we have decorations."

Demetri grinned and said, "Wait here."

He came back a minute or two later, carrying a pine tree at least two feet taller than I.

"I hope Lidia wasn't attached to this one," Demetri said. "I found it in the woods."

I smiled at him and said, "Okay, well... we should go find the decorations!"

I was gonna try to distract Rosa from her pain, and try to make this fun for Lucia who seemed like she hadn't had a Christmas in a while. A thought occurred me.

"Wait!" I said. "This means Christmas shopping!!" I bounced in excitement.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I barely paid attention to the conversations going on.... oh yeah, it was near Christmas, that meant presents and decorating. Oh how I wished I could down a bottle of pain killers... I probably could... but that wouldn't do anything for me... My throat was burning... Was I thirsty? It had only been a week since I had last fed, and normally I could go several weeks without hunting...

I did my best to ignore the pain, sitting up. This was almost as bad as Jane's stare... Almost... but not quite... Jane could make everything hurt worse then what I was experiencing now... but then again, I didn't have to endure through that pain as much.

I slowly looked around the room, making eye contact with a few famiglia members and trying to give them a smile... Though on my face it felt more like a grimace. As I continued looking around, trying to distract myself from the pain, I caught sight of myself in a reflective surface...

My hair, had grown, so it was now all the way down my back. The bright blue streaks had disappeared, leaving only a mass of black waves. And my eyes, where not the blue that I had originally wore, but they where now, dark and black... I stared in shock... This is what I would look like if I didn't use any of my powers on myself... Why did my power stop working? What was going on?
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((okay, no smelly! :D ))

"We should!" Maria grinned. "We don't have a tree, but I think we have decorations."

"Wait here," Demitri told us, and left for a couple moments. I glanced at Rosa while he was gone. She didn't look good at all.

Demitri came back carrying a big tree. "I hope Lidia wasn't attached to this one," he said. "I found it in the woods."

"Okay, well... we should go find the decorations!" Maria cheered. Then she lit up. "Wait! This means Christmas shopping!!"

"Shopping... Yay! I haven't gone shopping in a long time! Let's go put up the decorations, then go shopping. Sound good?" I asked Maria. This would be fun!

-h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(christmas shopping, yayyy! Are we going out? :D )

(I guess it's just Queenie and Giovanni ((and talon)) who need to finish off their battle. Muahahaha)
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

"Shopping... Yay! I haven't gone shopping in a long time! Let's go put up the decorations, then go shopping. Sound good?" Lucia seemed extremely excited.

"Yes," I said. "It's a really good idea!"

I did a little excitement dance and said, "Come on, let's go get the decorations from the attic!"

I looked at Rosa, who had suddenly changed. Her hair didn't have any blue streaks in it, and her eyes, once blue, were black. I frowned. "Rosa, are you feeling up to decorating the house?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((Yay Christmas shopping! *does happy dance* Wait. Ugh. Today I gots to go take family Christmas pictures. Weee.))

It was much easier than she had thought! Monica had felt this odd sensation within her vocal cords, but the horrible burning had completely disappeared.

"T-thanks, Jed! Oh, so much! I thought I wouldn't be able to speak or sing for like, ever!!" Monica almost tripped over her own words as they rushed out; she had almost forgotten how to use her voice properly.

Jed smiled and took her hand as they dashed up to the house.

((Short. Gotta go. Pictures. *dies*))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.