Twilight Mafia XVI

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Then decorate we shall! Along with other storylines such as the leftover battle and Rosa's inbalance of hybrid blood. :( )

(Muaha, I'm on a roll. )
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((I'm just waiting for the battle to be over. I'm wanna see how it'll turn out.

Along with wanting to decorate and finding Stefan, haha. ))

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Uh-oh. Queenie touched Gio!))

"Queenie?"

Confusion swept through me even as I felt my power leave me. No...

Last I recalled I was sending Talon on a collision course with some trees. Did Queenie's shield over him fade as well?

If so, we were about to be attacked!

I hugged Queenie to me. "I'm sorry, Queenie, but we have to get out of here." My power began fluctuating between us. No good- I can't sense far enough this way. "Quick- let's get back to the Mansion..."

((I'm heading to job#2, and likely won't respond until tomorrow sometime. Just FYI.))
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Squee, DECORATE!!!

Poor Shelby. *pats* I hate pictures.))

"Yes," cried Maria. "It's a really good idea!"

She did a little happy dance and said "Come on, let's go get the decorations from the attic!"

Maria glanced at Rosa and frowned. I looked to, and noted her more vampire-ness. Uh-oh, that didn't look good.

"Rosa, are you feeling up to decorating the house?" Maria fretted. I didn't think so.

Jed entered and immediately sat beside Rosa. "Rosa, are you alright?"

She moaned.

"Maria... we better go, just in case Jed has to do something. Let's go get those decorations, then shop," I offered. I didn't want to see Jed do anything to people anymore...

I began to walk up some stairs, figuring if I went up far enough, I'd hit the attic, right?

I found it... go me! and found a box labeled 'DECORATIONS'. I sat down and found some tree stuff, some wreaths, and some 'other' stuff that went around different places, like little mini Christmas trees for like a living room table or something.

((Yay, decorating!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Contemplating an ending as I write this. :lol: )

"...is something wrong? There's nobody here..." Queenie asked innocently, looking around the forest.

Drop the shield and release Talon. The voice commanded.

"Could you tell the twins to release me? It's a tad difficult to manuever around them." Queenie mused politely.

As her fingers continued to drift along Giovanni's face, Queenie lifted them off for just a fraction of a second so that she was able to release Talon before setting them back on a more sensitive spot on Giovanni's body.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"Okay WHAT is going on?" i said,
some other new guy walked in the door. everyone seemed to be calling him Jed. but introductions were for later.
"Rosa, why are you turning colors? and what happened to your hair?" asked Josh. i turned back to her, sure enough he was right.

"Maria WHAT DO WE DO."
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Jedediah turned to look at a new girl- a werewolf, by the smell of her. This must be Clara (Lid had informed him of all the Mafia members, past and present, so no, he is not a stalker.). "My dear, please calm down. Deep breaths. There's nothing to be worried about. If there is something wrong with Rosa, I am more than capable of handling it, no need to fret." He reassured him, hoping that would give him some quiet. He placed a hand on Rosa's hand and closed his eyes to concentrate.

(Oh ho! I shall go omnomnom. Do we have a description of this newbie?
I think omnomnom is my new phrase in place of "beat the tar outta them" or something along that line.
Me in head: *screams* RUN GIO RUN! SHE'S GUNNA EAT CHU!)

I followed the sinister mind connection through the forest, tracking a strange scent with it- venom, salt and beach. It had to be a new Bermuda. I replayed video from security cameras for the past few minutes; there were dark blurs, telltale sign of a vampire running, and Dexter stopped, staring into the woods. I poked into his mind to find the incident- strange red eyes watching him from the dark. I was getting closer.

I sped through the woods silently, still following the scent. It was strong now, so I slowed down and took to the trees. Then I saw him- a small, black-dressed figure peering at the house, seemingly concentrating on something. I searched and found his mind. He was relaying orders to someone... Queenie! I'd found the mysterious controller dude, now it was time to take him out. I growled softly, preparing to spring.

(I be reading Sherlock Holmes, so I may go all detectivey on him. Rawr.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"I made Gingerblood cookies!" I announce in a deep voice, presenting a large tray of carefully decorated gingerbread men. I was sure to draw each a set of fangs, which I dabbed a few drops of the finest human blood on for extra effect. In the corner, I made a Gingerbread wolf. Not sure whether or not Clara liked blood, I left it plain.

"Who wants?" I beam before I get a look at Rosa. "Holy shiiiiiit. You don't look so good...want a cookie?" I offer.

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

As I began down the stairs with my box, I heard Dexter made gingerblood cookies.

"Yum!" I squeed, grabbing one as I passed. I munched it as I wandered into the kitchen and set the 'DECORATIONS' down.

"Hm... Where to put everything..." I mused, eyeing the kitchen carefully.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

((*coughs out CapriSun* Queenie touched Gio WHERE?!))

Monica's eyes immediately fell upon Rosa. There was an awful aura tinging the air around her and it was like a sharp slap across the face. Psychically, of course. Monica's eyes widened.

"Rosa...what's up?" The words felt lame to her lips. Well, she couldn't have asked if she was okay, because well duh. She clearly wasn't. But Jed was there in an instant. Well she's in good hands. Monica thought, reassured.

A strange smell reached her nostrils. Her head snapped to a new person who was clearly not a vampire. "What the werewolf?!?" Monica blurted out unthinkingly, clapping a hand over her nose. "It's a werewolf!" The smell wasn't that strong, or that bad. But it was sure a shocker.

The girl turned toward her with curious eyes. Monica smothered her face with her hands. She knew she was going to be put off as rude, but after all that crap that just went down quite recently, she wanted to be rude than guilty. Maybe, if she didn't see the girl, her instincts wouldn't go haywire. Good plan right??

Behind her hands, Monica said brightly, "Hey there! I'm Monica Rossi, the resident spazz and maniac." Her voice sounded horribly muffled, but werewolves have awesome hearing right? She stuck out one hand, but thought better of it and covered her face again.

"I made Gingerblood cookies!" Dexter exclaimed, breaking the tension that took place in Monica's head. "Who wants?"

"I do!" Monica declared, turning her hidden face to the smell of Dexter and blood. She parted her fingers and snatched one. "Thanks Dex!" Monica smiled.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.