Twilight Mafia XVI

imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"Yeah, im a werewolf. Clara Romano, nice to meet you." i said, smiling. the shock didn't offend me anymore. getting called "man" on the other hand...XD

Jed seemed to know what he was doing. I hoped Rosa would be alright.
"Thanks Dexter. I appreciate the wolf cookie." I took it off the tray and began munching. it calmed my nerves a bit. Josh took one too and put his arm around me. Just like old times....
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

It seems like its been forever since I cooked something. At least, da familia still eats it all the same.

Clara takes the wolf cookie and munches, her expression seems positive enough. I brighten up when Monica takes one of the gingerbloods and curse internally when my heart putters. There was no use in trying to hide it.

My father always seemed to catch me as a kid whenever I was lying. I learned to control it, but girls were a different story.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Had to keep it PG-13 to the best of my ability. :roll: Up to David to add on to that!)

(*sings Christmas Time*)

imwiththewolf23

Munching my gingerbread, i smelled something funky. it wasn't a mafia member smell, it was unfamiliar, foreign.

"Guys..." i muttered quietly. nobody heard me. I slowly got up and went to the window. "You guys hush!" i said louder this time. a few people quieted down slightly. I watched outside the window and listened. "what is it-" josh started. "Shhhh!!!!"
suddenly something moved in the corner of my vision. "There's somebody outside. i don't think their part of the mafia."
TEAM JACOBImage
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Gasp! I wonder who it could be. :x left over BC perhaps?)

(I don't know if you're doing a completely different plot so... :lol: )

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

Dexter's heart flutterd in a rapid beat suddenly and Monica turned toward the sound curiously. "Hey Dex, are you okay?" He nodded weakly. Monica shrugged and lowered her hands so she could eat the cookie properly.

Monica smelled something rather off just as the werewolf -Clara?- hissed, "You guys, shush! There's spomebody outside. I don't think they're part of the Mafia."

Monia tilted her head as she munched on the cookie. She rubbed her head absentmindedly and stiffened as her hand passed over a smooth spot on her scalp. Her fingers clenched and she gasped and turned away so that Dexter couldn't see the back of her head where there was a small bald spot where that female had ripped out her hair.

"As the saying goes.... a chunk of hair for a head....something like that." Monica shrugged to Anagora, whose eyes were glittering with malice.

(( :lol: ))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
imwiththewolf23

"Are they a bermuda?" asked Josh, clenching his fists. "I dont know. Someone come loo-" just as i was about to finish my sentence, the figure turned its heard towards me, and i saw the crimson eyes.
"I think it is."
I hate leftovers.
TEAM JACOBImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(OI! That Bermuda outside be Lidia's property! Do I need to stamp "THIS KILL BELONGS TO LIDIA AND IF YOU STEAL IT SHE'LL EAT YOUR SOUL AND SEND YOU TO THE FLOOD" to emphasize my point?
Its like in Halo- DON'T STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S KILLS.
It was a "sensitive spot" Not... well, probably not what you think! (Fanfics are handy reading material when it comes to that... o.O))

I leapt out of the tree and landed. And the ninja boy wasn't there. At that moment, I was tackled from behind by said ninja boy. I was shocked; this was the first time in a veeeeeeerrrrryyyy long time anyone had gotten the jump on me. I wrestled the boy off my back slammed him into a tree (an ugly old fir, not one of my precious trees) and he darted away when I tried to tackle him again. I took a deep breath, sinking into the ko'di before chasing. There was no way ninja boy would get away from me. I chased him away from the house, playing another game of Snakes and Foxes with him, growling all the way.

(Oh yeah... *runs over and kicks Dexter* I did warn you. So stop swearing! Its one of the few things I ask that you don't do, so don't do it.)

(Hurr, Jed can't do anything till Rosa posts...)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(LOL at Monica's bald spot. :lol: )

(If you're talking about the mind controller, Lidia is taking care of it. ;) edit: yeah, Lidia posted before I got the chance so yeah.. )

(Creepy red eyes staring! Eep!)

(Okay, I'm off to bed. Nighty night folks)

(*feels Dexter's virtual kick* okay okayyy, I'll tell him to cut down. :cry: )
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((So tiredddd! *yawn*))

I never realized Lucia had gone to look for the decorations. I was just standing there, frowning over Rosa's pain.

Lucia appeared, carrying boxes labeled "DECORATIONS", and took a cookie that Dexter had made. She put down the boxes and this helped me wake up from my thoughts.

I bounded over to her. "You found them!" I exclaimed. "I think we should decorate the outside first, then the tree, then the inside of the house, I'm pretty sure Lidia has enough decorations to decorate a whole village. Ooh! Then we can go Christmas shopping!"

I was excited but also felt a little guilty because of my excitement during Rosa's pain. I shook the thought from my head, and said to Lucia, "Are you ready?"

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC