Twilight Mafia XVI

Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Artemis Cullen »

*looks around*

Hi guys.
I know I haven't been around much in the last few months, and by the looks of it not a lot of us have been for a while...
I have no excuse for being gone, but I was beginning to miss this place so, here I am.

What have I missed? (Besides the obvious?)
Last edited by Artemis Cullen on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

"You found them!" Maria cried, realizing I found the box. "I think we should decorate the outside first, then the tree, then the inside of the house, I'm pretty sure Lidia has enough decorations to decorate a whole village. Ooh! Then we can go Christmas shopping!"

Maria was excited. Me too.

"Are you ready?" she giggled.

"Yeah. Let's go!" I slipped outside and started putting up things, like wreaths, a plastic Santa Claus in his sleigh with eight reindeer leading the way, some lights ((this is reminding me of Christmas Vacation... :lol: )) and other things. I decided we shouldn't put up religious things, 'cause who knows what people are?

((Artemis Cullen~ I love your name, 'cause I love Artemis, she's awesome, and who can go wrong with Cullen?

I'm Lucia, aka Hannah. Nice to meet you!

Well, the BC just attacked, and Gio is fighting Talon, Queenie is mind controlled and is trying to distract Gio from fighting. Lids is finding the mind-control person,and fighting him, Maria and I (Lucia) are decorating, Rosa is becoming a complete vampire, not half-and-half, Dexter is just there, I think, and Clara just came back, saw Lidia's person who she's fighting, and... Is that it?))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Told y'all I wouldn't be posting until today. Wow...

((Also, Gio is as per usual, sans shirt, so the whole Queenie touching him is quite :!: ))

I stiffened as I felt Queenie touching me... "Um, sure, let me... Uh... Guys? Let her go."

The twins slithered back into place on my forearms.

"Think you can undo your hex? I'd really like to be able to see- that Talon is still around here somewhere, and-"

I cried out as sudden pain shot through my system.

((That work for ya, Emma? :) ))
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Sorry! I wasn't able to get on the computer yesterday....))

People kept asking if I was alright... I didn't want to open my mouth for fear that I might lose control and start screaming. I opened my eyes to see Jed above me, he was the one mainly asking if I was alright... He could help... I shook my head slightly to his question. No, I wasn't alright... what was happening? Was I dying? Vampires couldn't die... but what about vampire-shapeshifter hybrids?

I lost a bit of my control, emitting a small whimper.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Welcome back, Artemis! :) Well, I don't know how long you've been gone. Bur we never got to finish the whole kidnapped scene. We've gotten a few more noobs and Queenie sorta lost some memory but other than that--it's the same old same.)

(David, so I guess I attack now! :D haha)

Queenie shook out her arm as the twins's weight lifted off of her. She smiled, black eyes on Giovanni's unseeing ones.

"Think you can undo your hex? I'd really like to be able to see- that Talon is still around here somewhere, and-"

Giovanni began, but he would not get far.

Strike one. The voice mocked.

Without a moment wasted, Queenie sprang on him, a glint of red in her eyes as her fangs dug into the flesh of his neck.
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((OMG!!! ARTEMIS!!! YOUR BACK!!!! *Jumps up and down*))
((Rosa would love to go and greet you, but she is currently unable to...))

Let me die, I thought, Let me die, no one should ever experience this pain twice in their life... My hands clawed into the sofa below me, as I tried to bare my pain in as much silence as I could... But that goal was failing...
ImageImageImage
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

"Okay, i guess lid is taking care of that." I shrugged. i knew lidia knew what she was doing. She was the boss. :)

"CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS?!" I ran to help the girls. i needed a little christmas cheer after tonight. Why do you think i decided to show up around the holidays?
All the new members seemed really nice. And even though it wasn't like old times, the mafia was still home. my home. Josh and i's home.
it took me back to a joke Chaos had told me when Josh and i first met.

Josh: you live with HOW many people?!?!
Me: well, technically they're vampires, not people.
Josh: THEY'RE WHAT?!!?
Me: yeah, funny right?
Josh: are YOU a vampire?!
Me: No silly! im a werewolf! :D
Josh: :shock:

i laughed to myself a little.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Art! *waves* I'm glad you're back. Hurr, everyone else gave you a good summary. Ish.
Still wanna cover the house in frosting... -_-)

I dashed through the trees, chasing ninja boy. I caught him a couple times, slamming him into trees and tripping him up. I assumed he was concentrating on controlling Queenie too much to do more than run from me. I picked out a large rock and hurled it at the back of his legs, but he jumped. However, I had thrown a second rock, which hit him square in the back. I leapt onto his back, grabbing an arm and pulling. His arm tore a little as he did a ninja flip. I found myself upside down in a tree, with him throwing himself into me. I stuck out a hand to stop him, and it somehow ended up in his mouth. He bit down and I swore, jumping off the tree and landing on his shoulders, sinking my teeth into his head.

(Omnom, eat brains!)

Jed frowned worriedly, feeling Rosa's pain. He picked her up off the couch and raced upstairs, whispering to Maria, "I may have you call Stefan. I'm not sure if he'll need to come, but I don't want to scare him by calling prematurely." He brought Rosa up to Lidia's unoccupied bedroom and laid her down on the bed. He closed his eyes again to find the excess venom he had found earlier- all venom had different smells and viscosities, and this one was much different from Rosa's. It was getting deep in her system, spreading out. He'd have to work fast. Jed made a small incision in Rosa's arm, biting where the original bite was. Then he started moving the blood around in her system, using her own venom and blood vessels to force the new venom slowly and painstakingly out, drop by drop.

(Is that an acceptable method, Rosa dear?)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Yup. ))

I barely felt Jed carry me somewhere... I didn't know where, my eyes where closed, and I wasn't really paying attention. I then felt myself being placed on something flat and soft. A bed? Probably... It didn't matter though... All I wanted was for the pain to stop.

Suddenly, I felt another pain in my arm, where the bite had originally been. The pain wasn't much compared to what I was experiencing at the moment, but then the pain intensified. I didn't even know that was possible... Whatever Jed was doing hurt, but I tried to remain calm... He was only trying to help.
ImageImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I yelped, thrusting my hands between us and pushing, shoving Queenie as far away from me as possible.

Thankfully the contact broke with me regaining my power. Already I could feel Borvo moving to seal my wound- the wound that Queenie inflicted.

"Why?" was all I managed to get out before I realized I was being attacked from another direction. I hopped away from it, sensing Talon's landing, where his arms and weapon extended...

With a cry, I retaliated, Morrigan forming into a weapon as I drew her down towards where I believed Talon's hands would be. I was rewarded with a satisfying crunching noise, a muttered curse, and the sound of steel landing on soft earth.

"Morrigan- home," I whispered. I dared not face Talon blind, and while I was loathe to leave Queenie behind I saw no way to force her to stay with me and keep myself safe at the same time.

She tugged me in one direction, and I dashed through the trees...