Twilight Mafia XVI

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by willowtree »

"Stefan is here," Maria hissed as I heard a car screech to a stop. We waited a bit as Stefan and Maria went inside to look at Rosa. I wanted to too, but I didn't want to see another sick person. I had seen enough.

Maria pattered down the stairs and made a weird noise with something. I decided not to ask. Maria poked her head outside to us and called, "Does anyone wanna help with the tree?"

I ran in with the box and we began to decorate the tree with all sort of ornaments. I grinned and giggled as I got tinsel caught in my hair, and threw some at Maria and Clara. "Ha!" I cried. Maria laughed and ran upstairs again. She came down fully changed and asked if anyone else wanted to go shopping.

"Yeah, one moment..." I told her, and climbed the stairs to my and Gio's floor to get my clothes. I slipped on jeans, a shirt, and a sweater that looked the closest to a coat I could do. I braided my hair into two. As I scurried down the stairs, I also settled a hat onto my head.

"Ready," I smiled at Maria. "Anyone else?"

((I'm wearing those exact jeans right now. :D ))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"She needs blood- shapeshifter blood. The excess venom she got from a bite started burning out all of her shifting blood, and now she needs a transfusion to regain a balance. You were the closest shapeshifter, and as a sibling you'll have the same blood type." said the male vampire. He was holding a strange tubular device that was connected to a needle. "I'll need your arm."

Still slightly confused, but determined to help my sister, I offered up my left arm to the vampire. "Do what you have to do." I said in a quiet voice, as my eyes stared down at Rosa... she looked so... fragile...

I could sense Stefan's distress through my pain... I wanted to reach out and tell him it would be okay... But I couldn't... The pain was burning itself through me, and with each second I felt weaker and weaker...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I had every intention of helping with the fight but when I saw them all I knew I would just get in the way. I wasn't a fighter. I never had or could be. That is when I left. I couldn't stand to be there and not help so I left. I knew Karl had been following but I still left. Now, I finally got the courage to face the others in the family and in the house. I would deal with the repercussions of my actions. I would face them all, Gio, Queenie, Karl, Lidia, all of them.

I walked up to the house, took a deep breath and walked up to the drive.

"Roxy?" "Are you here?"

Gio was kneeling on the driveway and staring straight at the ground. I covered my mouth to keep myself from gasping at the sight before me.

I ran to him and sank to my knees next to him. "Gio. What happened to you?" I wasn't sure if I could touch him. "Gio look at me." He wouldn't. I hated myself now. I took his face in mine and made him look at me. I searched his eyes and got nothing in response.

"Gio what happened?" I pulled him to me and his head was against my chest as my arms wrapped around him. I saw Borvo attached to his body then covering a wound. Where was Morrigan? And who hurt Gio?
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"Roxy," I whispered, arms going around her, nose taking in her sweet scent.

Her very presence calmed me down. But from her panicked tone, it seemed I was having the opposite effect on her.

"Bermuda Coven," I said in explanation. "Someone controlled Queenie. She hexed me- I can't see- and then bit me." I chuckled and winced as the motion made pain shoot through my shoulder. "It's nothing like the time you bit me that night..."

I heard her gasp, then snort delicately. "Honestly, Gio." I felt her hands ruffle my hair, and I sighed at the comforting gesture.

"Roxy, do you think you can fetch someone who can remove this curse? And then, I need to hunt."
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

I didn't like being the comforter. I was a better comfortee!

"Roxy, do you think you can fetch someone who can remove this curse? And then, I need to hunt."

Fetch someone! I could totally do that! Um but who? Queenie! She did the magic thing and he said she hexed him. What in the world is a hex? I would have to ask someone about that. Sounds like it could come in handy.

Gio shifted in my arms and brought me back to the present. I wasn't a clear thinker when I was panicking.

"Help. Right." I looked around a saw no one. "Queenie?! Queenie!" Where was she?

Gio chuckled lightly before wincing again. "Roxy, go get someone. Please." Right no one would hear me from here.

"Ok come with me and let me lay you down somewhere. No way am I letting you stay in the driveway."
ImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"Wait," I protested weakly.

I felt Roxy shift. "What is it?"

"Stefan's inside. I can wait by the lounge chairs near the pool in the backyard."

I got back up and held out my arms, trying to determine how to get to the backyard. I felt Roxy grab my hand.

"Well you're not getting there without help." She pulled me after her...
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*shudders* I can't believe I have to do this... agh, needles! Eww!
Also, all my blood transfusion expertise comes from reading Dracula.)

Jedediah took Stefan's arm and gently inserted the needle, wrapping tape around it to keep it in there. "Try not to heal around the needle." He said as he stuck the other end in Rosa's IV, moving the blood mixture off to the side. Using a *one of them blood pressure apparatuses thingies* he slowly drained blood from Stefan into Rosa's system. He kept on sniffing, despite the smell, to make sure Rosa's blood was evening out. He looked at Stefan, who was already looking pale from the blood loss. "Take a sniff- does she smell normal again?" He queried.

(Ow, my elbows... See, this is why I'll never give blood. Gimmie Shaun of the Dead, I'm all cool with blood, but an acupunctarist is like torture. Ugh.
Poor Stefan, he must really smell to bother everyone so much. I bet Lid doesn't care at all- if Jake smells good to her than anyone must.)

I walked into the living room, admiring the handiwork of the tree. It was already covered with lights and baubles! I pulled a small brown box out of the big giant ornament box and held it gently in my arms. I smiled at girls dancing around it, throwing less fragile ornaments and tinsel around. "Good work, lassies. But who's going to get the star up there? That's a mighty tall tree." I raised an eyebrow in amusement and smirked.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Queenie is not being controlled anymore, so Roxy can feel free to ask her.)

(Hurray! I finally got it right! :D I guess the clue was from the first fanfiction I read about Giovanni and Margherita. *shrug* But anyway, I want to read the other one!)

The voice that once occupied her mind had now disappeared. Queenie's eyes faded into a dark crimson, almost maroon as she blinked. There were what seemed to be remains of mechanical birds and the aftermath of many fires. The smoke and ash nearly coated the entire forest, but that did little to her ability to see.

"Bloody hell..." Queenie cooed, her eyebrows knitting together as she took in her surroundings. "Well...I suppose that means that we won then." She brightened up and sprang into a back flip, though she had no idea why.

She tilted her head. Peculiar, indeed. She didn't think she had ever come this far into the forest before. Perhaps it would be wise to head back to the mansion on foot.

And so Queenie did.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

(( congrats to those who discovered Gio's secret! ))

This was silly. Sure I was helping him stand but other than that I couldn't do much. He couldn't even really lean on me without completing bending over.

I was still panicking. I had no idea what to do. Or who had hexed him or who had bitten him. And Stefan? Who was Stefan? Had I been that out of it recently?

We reached a lounge chair and I helped him sit, then lay back.

"You going to be alright?" He nodded and his breathing steadied. "Ok I'm going to go get help." Goodness, I could really use Queenie and Karl right now.

I turned and began to run. Seconds later I ran right into Queenie.

"Queenie! Oh goodness! You have got to help Gio! He said you hexed him and he needs it gone! Wait you hexed him! What were you thinking?! Who cares right now. Will you help me? I mean him?"
ImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(*bows* Aww shucks, why thank you! :roll: Can you guess what Queenie's favorite animal to hunt is? :D Haha just kidding.)

As she rounded up the path back to the mansion, Queenie bumped right into Roxy, emitting a loud thump.

"Oh, hullo Rox--

"Queenie! Oh goodness! You have got to help Gio! He said you hexed him and he needs it gone! Wait you hexed him! What were you thinking?! Who cares right now. Will you help me? I mean him?" She blurted quickly.

Queenie furrowed her eyebrows once more. "...I beg your pardon? I don't recall ever hexing Giovanni...I can't even remem--" But before Queenie could finish, Roxanna had taken a hold of her gloved hand and began tugging her through the forest.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.