Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith »

I closed my eyes and sighed. Magic could be useful I suppose, but I was still a bit uncomfortable with it.

Something occurred to me and I chuckled once. Roxy paused to flick my ear before resuming running her fingers through my hair. "Three have robbed me of my sight, and two were for fun." I glanced quickly at Queenie. "You just made things even."

Hearing the commotion inside, I dusted my shorts off and stood, Roxy rising with me. "Hunting will have to wait- Lidia sounds like she's about to lose her head."

Roxy threw a worried glance at Queenie before addressing me. "Are you sure? You look... Can we even be exhausted?"

"I'll have some of the bottled stuff," I shrugged, already making a face at the thought of old, cold blood. "I'm going to help Dexter with the food."

"Uh, need some help?" And with that, Roxy took my hand and we walked to the back door. I stopped just short of it. "Queenie? Thank you." I went in without waiting for a response.

((Morrigan will suddenly appear, having attached herself to Queenie's leg at some point, to follow Gio.))
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(I was looking up Italian surnames and I found out that Giovanni Bonmarito means John the good husband. :lol:)

(Wait, Morrigan is on Queenie right now?)

Queenie nodded curtly as Giovanni thanked her. The familiar unrecognizable feeling at the pit of her stomach came back as the two left, hand in hand, for the back door. Queenie turned her face away abruptly.

A very curious feeling indeed. Queenie did not like it at all. Her fist remained clenched as she disappeared, lost in those few moments of apparation.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Maria and I jumped into the car and drove quickly to a shop which was just about to close.

"Can we... break in, or something? Charm them?" I questioned Maria. "Also... Can you help me get presents? I don't kneow everyone really well..."

((Merry Christmas in two hours!))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Wooo! Merry almost Christmas :D are we going to have a Christmas party in Mafia? I can't wait!)

She appeared in her room, greeted by an eagar Nagini who slithered over to her. Queenie smiled softly, stretching out her tiny arm so that Nagini could wrap around it. The gesture was soothing and at the same time still so very familiar.

Queenie's maroon eyes shifted to scan her room. Living here, it was still something she had trouble grasping.

Queenie walked over to her grand piano, stroking it's surface with the tip of her gloved fingers. Something was different about it. This certainly wasn't the piano that she had stolen. Her eyebrows knit together.

She would have to ask about it later. Had it really been that long since she had last played the piano? Queenie sat down on the bench gently, Nagini along side her, and hovered her fingers over the keys before allowing them to work their magic. The strings vibrated quickly as her hands moved over the black and white keys, eluding a vivid melody throughout the floor.
Last edited by edwardlikeshaystacks on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

((Merry Christmas Guys :D

Hope all of you have a joyful and memorable Christmas

Stay safe and don't drink if your driving

Karl
XO))
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

("Making Christmas, making Christmas is so fine! Time to give them something fun, they'll talk about for years to come!"
There be a new bloggy post aboot it! Yes, we be having a party. Kinda. Sorta. Gabe Saporta.)

I was bouncing around the kitchen finding frosting ingredients when suddenly Monica jumped on my back, covering my eyes and yelling something. "EGADS! WE'RE UNDER FIRE LADS, DUCK AND COVER!" I yelled and dove under an island. "Gerrof, Monica! I gotta make frosting." I said and gently removed her from my back. I picked up the bag of powdered sugar (thankfully unopened or we'd have a ginormous mess) and placed it next to my mixer. I swooshed over to the fridge and pulled out whipping cream and swooshed back. TIme to make the most utterly ridiculously sugary frosting on the planet. I dumped in the whole bag of sugar and started slowly pouring in the whipping cream and butter as the mixer mixed it. I ended up adding a second bag of sugar in another couple minutes, and soon I had enough frosting to frost a fort. I popped over to the ovens to see what Dexter was doing, "How's the cookies coming? Did you find all the cookie cutters? I have santa dinosaur ones!" I said, giggling. I patted his back, and winced. Hand still hurt, fudggeee.

Jedediah raised his eyebrow at the strange scene of shapeshifter's in Lidia's bedroom. She wouldn't be too pleased- the smell would keep her up all night. He shrugged his shoulders, patted Rosa on the head, and went downstairs to find Lidia.

Of course, Lidia was in the kitchen, making frosting. He watched her from the doorway, and saw her wince when she patted the human on the head. He swooped in behind her and grabbed her hand. Someone bit you? And scratches. You must not have been practicing. He pushed a bit of power into her and fixed her hand and scratches, then moved away. He didn't understand why she liked human food so much; it all smelled horrible to him.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

My eyes widen as I watch Lidia dump pounds of powdered sugar into a mixer. Was she planning on making enough to feed the starving kids in Africa?

"Holy shoot...akemushrooms, Lidia. You're going to drive yourself crazy. Take a breather." I say, as I lift up a plate to show her the sugar cookies I finished decorating.

I set them aside next to her many frosting creations as I go to check on the chocolate pudding cookies I left to dry earlier.
edwardlikeshaystacks

(Queenie is currently playing the prelude to Ave Maria at the moment. :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLTC6sl9kak < just like that. Hopefully it's loud enough to be hard throughout the rest of the mansion as well. She should switch to christmas diddles pretty soon...merry christmas in 5!)

(Emmaline is currently waiting for people to be online.)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(*snorts* Those cookies have nothing on mine! Course, all of mine have been eaten by meh family or I'd post some pics, but they literally had about two inches of frosting on them. Omnomfreakingnom.)

I rolled my eyes at Dexter, "This is how you make real frosting, man, not your fluffy crap at a gorcery store. This is like a heart attack made in obesity. And its amazing." I took a few of the cookies and put them on a plate, then swooshed out to the living room and put them by the fire place. All the stockings (for every single freaking member of the familia currently in residense, and my oh my there was a lot) were hung by the chimeny with care. The tree was bedecked, the lights were aglow, and the hum of Christmas carols floated below (er, above, but above doesn't rhyme with aglow). Presents were slowly appearing, with more in the coming. I grinned happily at the proceedings; this had the makings of an amazing Christmas.

(Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!)
edwardlikeshaystacks

(I happened to think that the chocolate pudding ones looked quite appetizing. :roll: )

(I wonder what Santa will bring us in the mafia!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.