Twilight Mafia XVI

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by ringswraith »

((Merry Christmas!

((Emma: Hehe. Giovanni was a very good husband. :)

((And he actually snuck Morrigan onto Queenie to make sure she'd be okay when he retreated from the fight.))

I took in the chaos and chuckled. "Looks like they've got everything mostly under control," I told Roxy. My eyes found the thick rug in front of the fireplace. "Wait for me?" I asked her, nodding towards the rug. When she nodded, I dashed upstairs to clean up and put something decent on. I also grabbed something in a box...

Running back downstairs, I found Roxy curled up on the rug, hugging her knees to her chest. I laid down beside her, then offered the box. "Merry Christmas."
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Waiting for Lourdes...

Merry Christmas!

Those cookies look good.

But my cinnamon buns are best.

No joke.))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I finish baking around 3 in the morning and end up knocking out on the couch by the fireplace. Its 10:30 when I wake up (I actually just woke up. :lol: ) and I jump off the couch when I realize that I haven't given out my presents yet. I run up to my room, Monkey still fast asleep on his cushion, and grab the tan sack by the closet.

First up, Monica...where would she be?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Merry Christmas, everyone! :D )

The sun was beginning to rise as Queenie finished her final song on the piano. As she rose to get up, she felt a slither on her leg, and thinking that it was Nagini, was quite surprised to see Morrigan attached to it.

"Oh. Hullo...there." Queenie greeted.

The light on Morrigan's head blinked a few times. Queenie's eyebrows furrowed together. Perhaps it didn't understand english. Merry Chriiiistmaaaas... She said, trying again. Nagini's head perked up at this and she hissed it back jovially. Again, nothing came from the water weird, just another series of flashing.

An image of Kingsley and the strange creature ahead of her staring at each other came into her mind. It left just as quickly. Queenie shrugged.

"I'm sure that Giovanni is probably looking for you." Queenie mused, stroking Morrigan's head as she watched the plate on it's head blink another time before it disappeared out of the completely.

"Well, Nagini. I guess we should get into the holiday spirit then." She smiled, Nagini hissed bemusedly. Queenie whistled and a few moments later, Kingsley had joined them with two miniature elf outfits.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Sighing, I went downstairs, half ignoring Evan as I carried Rosa down and set her on a couch. "Merry Christmas," I said with a smile.

"Merry Christmas to you too... I wish you could stay longer." She gave me a cute little pout.

"I wish I could as well, but I kind of ran out of a meeting... Without saying anything..."

"Oh, will you get in trouble?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Probably, but there isn't much they can do to me... I'm like a prince to them..." I sighed again. "I wish I had something to give to you."

She hugged me. "You've already given me so much." She smiled and then continued, "Now go, before you get into more trouble. " Rosa gave me a gentle push towards the door. "Come back soon."

((MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Oooh, sorry Hannah! I was quite busy yesterday!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!))

"Don't worry about the shops," I said. "We don't have to break in. Come on!"

We got out of the car, and since the half of the stores was closed, I bit my lip. There were people inside the shops though. I smiled at them through the window. Luckily, in the shop Lucia wanted to go in, there was a guy. He ran to the door and opened it.

"Heyy," I said. "My friend and I need last minute gifts. Do you think we could have a look around?"

I smiled at him. He blinked. "Uh, uh, sure!" He said.

He moved to let us go in. "Thanks!" I said, grinning. I turned to Lucia. "Of course I'll help you pick out gifts! So where do you wanna start?"

This store had everything: cute clothes for both guys and girls, electronics, and other things.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Shop faster, it be Christmas morning!
Hope you all got a lot of presents! Or at least a few good ones. :D)

I patted Jedediah on the hand in thanks, then swooshed out to the living room. With Jed's help, I laid out all the presents I'd been hiding in various places all over the house under the tree. I was pretty sure there was one for everyone. I also snuck a few into Jed's car for him to take home. I gave him a hug, "You know, Jed, you can go home. I know there's someone waiting impatiently for you and I'd rather not anger her." He nodded ruefully and we went to his car. I hugged him and shoved him in, made sure he knew the presents were them, and waved him off.

Once Jed was out of sight, I went back in the house. I looked at the holographic Big Ben on my computer, and gasped. It was Christmas morning! That meant breakfast! I dashed to the kitchen and started pulling out bacon to fry and pancake mix to make pancakes in the bacon grease (So its like bacon... made out of pancakes.).

(The presents under the tree are whatever you want them to be, provided its random and crazy.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Good thing that 3 days in real life time cover only one day in Twilight Mafia time. Which means we should have another 2 days to celebrate our christmas! :lol: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Stefan left after giving me a quick hug, leaving me in a small sofa. Sitting up slowly, I looked around. The house was beautifully decorated for the season. We were going to have a great time. I thought back to the presents I had stashed in my room for everyone. Over the year I had collected things that I thought people might like for this special day.

Quietly, I called to my snow leopard to bring down the presents and put them under the tree. He gave me a nod, and a gentle purr before leaving.

I went outside after giving Rosa a hug. I figured Evan might have followed me, so I decided to wait by my car to talk to him. I hummed happily to myself. Rosa was going to be alright.

I then thought back to the Counsel meeting I had left hours ago. What I said was true, they would be mad at me... They always thought I was careless, young, and stupid. But they also couldn't do much about that. My father had been one of the Lords of the Counsel, and after he died, his title was passed down to me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

(( Merry Christmas all! Hope you all had a wonderful day!))

I waited for Gio to come back. My chin rested on my knees as I stared at the floor. Gio soon appeared next to me and laid a box in front of me before sitting next to me.

"Merry Christmas."

I looked from him to the box repeatedly. "For me?" He nodded. "Gio, you shouldn't have!" He rolled his eyes and let out a little huff. He knew I loved presents.

I squealed and clapped my hands before picking it up. "Can I open it now?"

"Of course."

I unwrapped it and bit my lip. "Gio, this is me. Me in a french maid costume." I so badly wanted to blush.

"That was my favorite costume on you."

I batted my eyelashes at him. "That is so sweet! Thank you very much. I love it!" I kissed his cheek.

"I have a gift for you too, but I can't give it to you until later. It isn't quite...finished."

I stared at the picture again and noticed Gio's mark at the bottom. This would look perfect next to the other painting he had given me many many years ago.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza