Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by missp »

Hello, everybody! I hope all of you had a wondermous Christmas! Our last family gathering is tomorrow. Then, I plan to read and write fanfic for a solid week until school starts back!

AMANDA BETH~~I didn't receive an e-mail notice of the TPC update either. I bet they are just taking a holiday break...or just slammed with updates and really slow to take care of stuff. Can we still access the update if we search your author name? I will try it and see...
**Leaves room to go over to ffic.net**

**Skids back in the room with a wide grin on her face**

TPC is updated and the search by author worked. I am going to read it! Later, Ya'll! :D

**Skips out of the room humming happily!**
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Who cried during WA's epilogue?

*raises hand*

I wish she would write a sequel but...I don't want any kittens to die lol
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I cried too! I am so glad the guilt is buried where it should be. I loved the line Edward said as he and Bella finally gave Carlisle the love and appreciation he so readily deserved. And please, no dead kittens. *shudder*
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

No crying here, it was perfect!

It was the HEA in the only way it could be for this style of story and AG.

They were going to be just fine. He could finally bury all of his guilt that he has carried for so long, in that cemetery with his mom and dad and at long last, move forward - "Perfectly flawed and wide awake."

I just hope she goes back to Of Geminis and Gypsies.

Even though this may not matter one iota to these two women, but I just want to thank Sandy and Caryn for introducing me to the wonderful world of fanfiction. I have been on this journey now for about 8-9 months and I have never looked back.

Thanks ladies for changing my whole reading dynamic! :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I cried when bella was talking to edward's parents... sweetest thing ever. They weren't bad tears--just emotional ones :)
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

*bounces in singing and clapping and just hideously happy!!!!*

Oh my gods in heaven!!! ARGH!!! I am so bloody happy right now I can't even begin to contain it!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you to AG for truly the bestest belated Christmas present EVER!!!!!!!!!!! I was perfectly content to leave them perfectly flawed and wide awake. But, a part of me always wanted to know what the true ending AG had in mind. And that ending was just absolutely stunning. DarkWard's all consuming guilt the one thing that could overtake his all consuming love for CookieBella?? So heartbreaking. And, her patience in dealing with it... a year!!! Almost a bloody year without her anchor?!?!?!? The strength Bella shows in that is just absolutely amazing to me. And, when Darkward starting talking about how he would just have to be fine when she finally found some other...ahem...guy....ahem... I wanted to cry...I did cry. But, in the end, of course it is CookieBella and the gazebo and "no bullshiza" that pulls him through. And, when he had that private conversation with his parents.... :cry:

But, hands down, best single moment was when he admitted that he had told Carlisle not to get married in the gazebo because he wanted to save it for their wedding...and then he tries to backtrack lest he be nonmanly????? AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I absolutely loved loved loved this close.

Thank you to AG for her brilliance and for bringing so many of us to the wonderful world of fanfic. This truly the one that brought so many of us here...literally...it's the reason we started this thread in the first place :lol:

Christy~ AWWWWW!!!!! Don't even say that. It means more than you know. We may have brought you kicking and screaming...but I'm so glad you've been along for the ride. :D
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

*walks in all uncomfy like*

I know I haven't been on this thread since..well..probably the first one. *hangs head in shame* But I had to come on tonight cause our sweetest sin is finally fin. Ack! This was a very awesome ending. As Caryn mentioned, I would have been content with the perfectly flawed and wide awake ending, but I, too, would have been wondering what happened. It was so great to get to see Darkward's closure. The cemetery had me in tears. Ugh. *blows nose*

I wish I could come on here more, but unfortunately RL keeps me away from reading FF. Boo! I seriously need to keep up better. I do have to thank Caryn for mentioning GV over on the HH thread. One shots I can do cause they're quick. Keeping up with regular fics...not so much. :cry:

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good Christmas & continues to have happy holidays, what with New Year's right around the corner and such. Can't believe a whole year has gone by already. Time just keeps flying.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

*breathes heavily*

I can't believe WA is finished... I had grown so attached.
What the hell am I supposed to do now?

I loved the falling tree bits. It made me tear up... nearly.

Caryn ~ That was my fave bit too!! I was like "awwwwwwww he DOES want to marry cookiebella"

It wasnt the ending I was expecting. I was expecting things to be.. more resolved? Idk
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Well, thank ya'll very much! I was going to wait to read WA until after the New Year because I seriously need to write a couple or three chapters of my own But NOW, I am dying to read it!!! ARG!!! :D
Time to get ready for church! Ya'll have a great ffic-filled day!
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

for anyone who wants to be able to print a copy of wide awake
Very large file
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here