Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Openhome »

SweetKay wrote: Caryn - I whole heartly agree with you! In.A.Blue.Bathrobe is just a genius and I absoutely just love her words. Now obviously I love all of the Bella and Edward stories, God knows that I have read and continue to read all kinds of fanfic that are B/E based. But I absoutely love a good Alice and Jasper story. I love the insight that we get about their charcters. That is why I have so enjoyed Openhome's 2 stories, Singularity and Coalescence. Her stories have added alot of depth to both Alice and Jasper for me. Does anyone have any other fanfic recommendations for Alice and Jasper stories?
Aww, thanks SweetKay! I found a very good one that is very vampiric. It is called "Becoming A Cullen" and can be found here:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4910367/1/
By the way, both of my stories are up for Shimmer Awards, as are many other truly excellent fiction. If you wouldn't mind, would you guys take a look at the nominees and vote for your favorites in each area. Most of these are truly excellent works that are worth a read and a vote.
The Shimmer Awards are found here.
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Evening Everyone!!

For those of you that have followed Edward Wallbanger, well good news!! After a break to re-group feathersmmmm is back to the story. Edward Wallbanger is updated!! Very good story, laugh out loud funny!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

**Stumbles into room readjusting the toothpicks holding her eyes open and sending menacing glares to all who recommended that she read WA!** :evil: :lol:

**WA discussion and probable spoilers...in case I'm not the only poor smuck who hasn't read it yet!**
OMG!!! I was up until 4 am...finally couldn't take it anymore and had to get some sleep. I am too the part where Bella leaves to go testify at *insert appropriate expletive* Phil's trial. Good grief! The cookies...the dreams...the f bombs...the kisses!!! OMfreakingG!!! I promise, I will post a more coherent discussion later. I am making some notes as I go so I won't forget anything.
The one thing I have to say right now is...AG is...is....what else...a freaking ffic writing genious!

Now, I am off to get some juice and coffee, visit with the aunt and uncle for what is an appropriate amount of time, and get back to reading! Thanks a lot, people!! :lol:
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

HH has a lovely newly updated blog with a teaser for ch 37 which she promises in full before the New Year. Yippee! :D

MissP - I remember those days well. When WA took over my life,the hours of sleep I lost, the incoherent thought patterns, the beginning of my love with fanfiction. :)
Member of Rob's Halfway House
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

woho :D Chapter 37 teaser of CW&IA :D I'm already looking forward to the new chapter !

missp ~I remember those days as well :D I started reading WA during my exams last years, just as a way to relax. Well yeah , horrible idea of course :D I totally neglected my study material :D Lucky I still had good grades, but it wasn't a good idea to start reading it back then :D

I loved the ending. although I expected there to be a bit more closure, but I don't mind.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

Hi Again

I just wanted to share this with you guys in case some of you haven't heard of it before. Knowing what ff addicts you are, you probably have! :lol:

Emancipation Proclamation. By Kharizzmatik. Edward grew up in a life of money, power, & respect. Isabella was born into slavery-has never known another way. Their worlds collide & neither will ever be the same again. Will he give her freedom? Can he bear to ever let her go? AU-H OOC *Set in 2005*

I just happened upon it and am loving it :) I'm almost halfway through whats been written so far. Its a lengthy one, currently sitting at 64 chapters and over 700000 words, so only start to read if you're prepared for the long haul.

Laura
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Thanks for the recommendation Laura !
I think i'm gonna start reading it, it sounds really good. :D
Is the author updating regularly ?

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

I don't know the posting schedule for this story as I've only just found it. She must be updating regularly as she's been writing it for six months, and its a huge story. I feel like I should slow myself down as I'm so engrossed in it and I'm already halfway through in a day!
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

Fizzles wrote:Hi Again

I just wanted to share this with you guys in case some of you haven't heard of it before. Knowing what ff addicts you are, you probably have! :lol:

Emancipation Proclamation. By Kharizzmatik. Edward grew up in a life of money, power, & respect. Isabella was born into slavery-has never known another way. Their worlds collide & neither will ever be the same again. Will he give her freedom? Can he bear to ever let her go? AU-H OOC *Set in 2005*

I just happened upon it and am loving it :) I'm almost halfway through whats been written so far. Its a lengthy one, currently sitting at 64 chapters and over 700000 words, so only start to read if you're prepared for the long haul.

Laura
Laura - You have discovered one of my current favorite fanfics!! EP is an amazingly brilliant story. As you are finding out it's hard to stop reading. The last few chapters have been a rough ride for Bella and Edward. The author is very consistant with her updates, it is usually weekly. Enjoy this story it is wonderful. Let us know when you have caught up and give us your thoughts.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I had literally just gotten to the post about Ms.Hunter posting a 37 tease and what to my wondering eyes should pop into my inbox...

Chapter 37 is posted!!!!!

*runs off to completely skip the tease and read the chapter...WAHOO and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS