Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Edward Cullen #6

Post by JillOBean »

Oh sweet niblets, I hopped into one heck of a thread, didn't I?

Okay, here's my take on some of the issues/questions recently brought up.

From my personal experience with an age-gap relationship, I can say that the older party ALWAYS has trouble having complete faith in the younger party. I'm 26 and my boyfriend is 37 and as much as he treats me like an equal-- things comes up that we have to work through. I'm 11 years his junior. I don't have all the same life experiences he does and he doesn't agree with every decision I make. Oh well. I've told him time and time again that I have to learn on my own, I always have. I, like all thickheaded people, know what I want and I go for it... whether its the "smartest" thing to do or not. I don't have that extra decade of experience under my belt to be able to say "been there, done that."

Where am I going with this?

Well, honestly... if I were 17 and my BF were 104... well, I'm sure he'd have 104 years worth of experiences that I didn't have to be able to see the outcome of my decisions a little more clearly than I do. I don't know a single geriatric who is going to stand by and let a teenager they care about do something stupid or reckless. Now yes, Edward is and always will be biologically 17...

But by being biologically a certain age, does that negate his chronological age? No, it doesn't. Edward spent an entire what, decade, where he abandoned his "special diet." He knows all too well the mortal and immortal dangers that exist in the world. He knows how fragile humans are. He knows how humans grow and they often have children and get married. Look at Rosalie... Edward knows her thoughts and he's known her thoughts for 70-something years... he's heard the pain she feels from what she's missed out on again and again. He knows what Esme lost right before her transformation.

Edward was always "that boy" the one who would have married the girl he loved and never looked to the glory of war had he found her first. No doubt having children with her and caring for her. Immortal Edward is still "that boy" in many ways. He wants to give Bella the very most thing he cannot. A normal, happy, mortal life. Edward loves Bella enough to give her up "for her own good."

Now granted, he's seeing this from 104 years of experience... from decades of hearing Rosalie and Esme's pain. He's seeing this from the perspective of a man who wanted nothing more than to be "that boy", a chance he never did get as a mortal. I don't think its a lack of trust in Bella, but a lack of trust in a teenagers fleeting emotions. Now *we* all know that Bella's emotions are not fleeting and she is far more mature than your average teenager... and while Edward see's that... he can't "hear" her and has to guess at what would be the best for her.

Edward is over-protective of Bella because he, more than anything, NEEDS to her to happy and safe. In BD he even offers Jacob a chance to be with Bella if she'll just agree to the abortion, so that she can have the normal life he thought she would miss afterall... not that werewolves would constitute normal... but Jacob could give her children who would not rip apart her insides and if he chose to, he could also grow old with her. Edward obviously had the physical ability to give her children... but she had no mortal future once she became pregnant with his child. When she decided to keep the baby, Edward thought of this as confirmation that Bella DID want that normal life and he'd made a terrible mistake. For a mind reader, Edward can be terribly obtuse. But then again, what teenager in love for the first time is not a little obtuse... even a 104 year old teenage immortal...

My BF does not have kids and he does not want kids and I don't see him changing his mind, which is fine. I want kids, I think, but in like 10 years or something. I eventually want to get married and he doesn't believe marriage is anything more than a legal institution he wants no part of. We'll be together two years this February. When you love somebody, it gets complicated. Who's to say my BF is right to continue dating me knowing he can never give me what ultimately, my heart desires? Who's to say Edward shouldn't have left Bella? Who's to say Bella shouldn't pursue a normal, human relationship? Most of us do not have an Alice to tell us how things will turn out... it's only natural to want to protect the one you love. And Edward thought that by leaving, he was doing just that.

Now, back to my BF... he is protective in his own way. We've set boundaries of what he can and can't add his .02$ to in my life. I love him, but there are some mistakes that are mine and mine alone to make. Although, being as he's "been here", I can't fault him for trying to disuade me from making those mistakes. I try to disuade my younger sister from making some of the mistakes I did at her age... A human/human relationship is rough enough when one person has years of experience on the other. In some ways it throws you out of balance. For all my wonderful qualities, I'll never magically be 11 years older to make me his chronological equal. And I accept this as a part of our RL because I love him. His quirks and his love and friendship are enough for me to put up with the occasional over-bearing guidance I did NOT ask for. As he'd say that my thickheadedness and refusal to listen to reason are far outweighed by how much he loves me.

Its not that he doesn't trust me... its that he see's my youth and he remembers being my age. Now, I am far more mature than he was at my age... and more worldly, if thats even a good way to put it... but still, there is NO way I could ever make up that 11 year age-gap we have. I'll forever be at a disadvantage with him on that level. But on other levels, I think he is the one at the disadvantage.

I tried to humanize this topic to show that even without all the mortal/immortal love thing, Edward's concerns and actions are very real. Unfortunately for my RL, aspects of it mirror the Edward/Bella RL and not the positive aspects. Knowing that my BF has told me that the second he stops being good for me... he's letting me go whether I want to or not. He's said a hundred times over that he would rather see me live the life I want, and miss me, than to make us both miserable. So in some ways, I feel like I understand that part of Edward. He always saw his weakness with Bella... letting her in, not staying away from her... he saw that as the monster winning out. So of course Edward lets her go when he thinks its gone too far and he see's how much danger she really IS in with his kind.

alphanubilus
Learning to Love Green

Post by alphanubilus »

Of course this raises another question about Edward himself. As Edward has lived over one hundred years, as he has lived long enough to be fully aware of the mortal dangers of his kind, why on earth did he start a relationship with Bella, other than a really good friendship?

I don't mean this wrong, but what was he thinking? There were many times in Twilight (once Bella found out he was a vampire) where he could have sat her down and laid down the boundries, but he nurtures her desire for him, as he does his desire for her. There is only ONE possible outcome for Bella, and that is becoming a vampire. She knows this, Edward continuously denies that.

He wants her to live a long happy life (as a human) as explained in Twilight, but the reality is, as long as he is in the picture, she won't be happy. She will always see him young and she will grow old. Whether Edward believes it or not, her aging will eventually destroy him, if prolonged. He is immortal. Her mortal life would seem like an hour glass with an hour's worth of sand. Her time will run out and she will be gone. Then what? Provoke the Vulturi to kill him, after torturously watching Bella age and die? That doesn't make sense.

He knew the risks, and yet he took them. At any time he could have drawn that line and placed the "rules" about their friendship. As hard as it would have been, Bella while hurt, would have survived... Edward didn't do that.

He had a second chance in New Moon. He broke it off. Bella went to save him in Volterra, but not to be WITH him. He could have drawn the boundries then, but he didn't. He brings her back into his world, but then denies her the only possible outcome a relationship like theirs would bring.

Why couldn't Edward simply sit Bella down and lay down the law... but he doesn't do that, not once.

Edward, in Eclipse, admits to Jacob that he would allow Bella to marry somebody else and BE with somebody else, IF it would make her happy. (As we know, he doesn't want her to become a vampire), but then I argue, why doesn't he just allow Bella and Jacob's relationship to nurture. Bella already "loves" Jacob. Jacob would be the healthier choice. Edward, technically speaking, already knows that Jacob isn't a true werewolf, but a shapeshifter, even though he doesn't reveal this fact until BD. What's the deal? The deal is, he's too weak to allow her to leave him. He's too weak to live a life just on the side lines. He says he can do it, but the truth is, he can't. The proof is in the budding. He could have done this after Bella saved him. He could sat on the sidelines and let Bella and Jacob's relationship flurish. He can read Jacob's thoughts, so he already knows what Jake can and can not do. He already knows that Jacob, despite being a new werewolf, comes from a pure genetic stock, of which grants him almost unlimited potential. It would have been easy for Edward to do this, but Edward loves Bella too much.

The reality is, Edward is a man of confliction. On one side he already knows, with or without Alice's prediction, that Bella will have to become a vampire, and yet his morals won't allow it, without some sort of justification. Poor guy... he's a real nutcase... really.

Bella knows, despite her age, what is good for their relationship, aka becoming a vampire, as it is the ONLY possible way this relationship will work. Let's face it, Edward can't allow himself to be passionate with Bella, as a human. Until she became a vampire, their relationship was restrained, due to her weaker physical state. Bella knows what she wants, even if it isn't the best thing for her, as a human, but ULTIMATELY it is what is best for this relationship of theirs.
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

I think you are reading Edward's intent all wrong. No Edward did not want Bella to be a vampire, he thinks he is a monster with no soul. Why would anyone want that for the one they love? Why is it so unconceivable that Edward would love Bella as a human? Or that he would love her so much to let her be happy? A seventeen year old girl who never fell in love and Edward who never was in love make mistakes, that is part of bonding together. Why is everything Bella wants the right way and the way Edward handled it the wrong way. I fail to see your point? Edward and Bella did not think they would fall in love. Edward tried to end it, Bella got her way in everything. Edward did open up to her. If she didn't know by the end of Twilight that the supernatural world was out there and she was a mere mortal and could not stand up against them as a human, then Bella is not very bright. I don't think that SM is at all implying that she is. She is stubborn and Edward does everything he can to protect her. If you or your daughter said "oh by the way I have decided to become a vampire " what would your response be? Like Edwards I hope.
As far as Jacob goes, you forget one thing and that is wolves imprint and Jacob did not imprint on Bella and Edward knows that. So let her go to be with Jacob till he imprints on another? Ask Leah about that one.
He already knows that Jacob, despite being a new werewolf, comes from a pure genetic stock, of which grants him almost unlimited potential. It would have been easy for Edward to do this, but Edward loves Bella too much.

What do you mean here? I have no clue. The tribe marries in their race, even though its another tribe but what wolve had a White human for a wife. I am not being racist or anything just stating a fact IMO .
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
alphanubilus
Learning to Love Green

Post by alphanubilus »

Actually, I think you missed my point. You might want to reread my post, as I'm not going to rewrite what I already wrote.

On the subject of imprinting... None of the wolves, including the Elders knew why werewolves imprint. They all have theories, but none of them are totally fact based. If they didn't know this, Edward certainly wouldn't know it. Edward knew they weren't "true" werewolves due to the differences between the species, but I'm pretty sure as the Quilluetes weren't too keen on the imprinting thing, he wouldn't have been. Until recently imprinting wasn't common among the werewolves. In fact it was suppose to be rare. Jacob nor Sam's grandfathers imprinted. My personal theory that the werewolves were suddenly imprinting like crazy is the over abundance of vampires near their territory. It was a genetic defensive manuever. Jake's grandfather and Sam's only had to worry about the Cullens, of whom were peaceful, thus their pack stayed small, and as the Cullens obeyed the treaties, the tribe wasn't placed in any danger at all, thus the reason why it skipped a generation. HAD the Cullens been the only vampires near Forks, the new pack would have never materialized, and Jacob would have stayed completely human, like his father.

Had Renesmee never been born, Jacob might have not have imprinted as well. Leah hadn't imprinted, and for that matter, neither had Seth, even though Seth, at least by story end. If I remember correclty, even Embry was still single... I might have to reread that. So the reality is, there is a fare chance that Jacob might have never imprinted period.

Also as for intermarrying within the tribe... One of Jacob's sisters married outside the tribe and moved to Hawaii. Sam's father, after having a supposed fling with a Machow woman (possibly Embry's mom) disappeared. While I'm sure the elder's preferred to have their members marry within their own tribe, it wasn't relatively uncommon for them to marry folks outside the tribe. This is further evident, as Jacob does imprint on Renesmee of whom is not only a non-Native, but she is only a half-human.

Getting back to Edward, as I will do a bit more werewolfry discussion, once I share my thoughts on Jacob.

I again, stand by my claims about Edward...
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

alphanubilus wrote:Edward, in Eclipse, admits to Jacob that he would allow Bella to marry somebody else and BE with somebody else, IF it would make her happy. (As we know, he doesn't want her to become a vampire), but then I argue, why doesn't he just allow Bella and Jacob's relationship to nurture. Bella already "loves" Jacob. Jacob would be the healthier choice. Edward, technically speaking, already knows that Jacob isn't a true werewolf, but a shapeshifter, even though he doesn't reveal this fact until BD. What's the deal? The deal is, he's too weak to allow her to leave him. He's too weak to live a life just on the side lines. He says he can do it, but the truth is, he can't. The proof is in the budding. He could have done this after Bella saved him. He could sat on the sidelines and let Bella and Jacob's relationship flurish. He can read Jacob's thoughts, so he already knows what Jake can and can not do. He already knows that Jacob, despite being a new werewolf, comes from a pure genetic stock, of which grants him almost unlimited potential. It would have been easy for Edward to do this, but Edward loves Bella too much.

The reality is, Edward is a man of confliction. On one side he already knows, with or without Alice's prediction, that Bella will have to become a vampire, and yet his morals won't allow it, without some sort of justification. Poor guy... he's a real nutcase... really.
I think this is a good point, actually. Edward was aware of how much Jacob loved Bella and I believe he was aware, even before Bella was, that she, to some extent, loved Jacob. But instead of leaving her to that love, he fights tooth and nail against it. I'm inclined to agree that he is too weak to give in to that promise of letting her go for someone else. He may be able to say it, but not with conviction. If it came down to it, he's lost Bella once, and he's not going to let her go again without a real fight, no matter what he said to Jacob in the tent.

That's not to say I think there's something wrong with his character because of that. But I think he has to realize that if he's going to try to leave her human, he has to keep to his word better, otherwise she just wasted her life. Her soul is hers to do with as she pleases. If Bella chooses to be a vampire, knowing all the possible sides and repercussions of it, then that's her choice. And Edward should accept that Bella is making an informed decision. I don't really care whether Bella's choice is "right" or "wrong", but it is well-informed and thought through. And I do think that she would have eventually gone to Carlisle to have him do it, even against Edward's will because Carlisle also realized that there was no other good option. Bella would be miserable watching herself age and just waiting for death to come in whatever form while she was human. She could never love Edward to her full potential as a human because she'd know what she was missing. I think Carlisle knew that once Bella was changed, Edward would begin to see more in his immortal life than just a curse because Carlisle knew what an eternal love brought to that existence, how it changed it.

Edward was being stubborn, not just ignoring Bella, but also ignoring his family who all had experience in watching love transform their existence.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

alphanubilus wrote:Of course this raises another question about Edward himself. As Edward has lived over one hundred years, as he has lived long enough to be fully aware of the mortal dangers of his kind, why on earth did he start a relationship with Bella, other than a really good friendship?

The simplest answer I can give you is: pure human desire.

Now, I doubt that I would "never" move on if/when BF and I break up, but... I love him.

If he told me he was bad for me in the beginning, I wouldn't have cared. :lol: Sound crazy? Love is crazy. I tell him I'm bad for him, jokingly, sort of... and he just smiles and tells me he's always had a weakness for that which he shouldn't have.

If basic, human desires were not a factor... we probably wouldn't be together. We have little in common... but none the less...

I don't know how old anyone is here, and I don't know what their life experiences amount to... but what I do know is that when you're in love... when you're enthralled, obsessed and completely in love with another person, those emotions defy whatever logic and reasoning you may have previously had. I am not obsessed with BF, but... Bella and Edward ARE obsessed with one another. Their RL is far more co-dependent than mine... even so to an unhealthy level.

You're suggesting that two co-dependent, unhealthy people act with reason and logic?

If I felt about somebody the way Edward and Bella feel about one another, you could tell me I was likely to kill the object of my obsession and chances are... I still wouldn't stay away. Chances are, you wouldn't either.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

I would first point out that Edward did attempt to stay away from Bella. He left school for several days, and then spent the next 6 weeks or so ignoring her completely.

But, I think we are ignoring one key very important factor. Bella herself!! From the moment she made eye contact with him in that cafeteria, Bella was fascinated by Edward. When he left after that first biology class, remember, Bella was concerned that she was the reason he was missing classes and she wanted a chance to fix it. When he came back but ignored her, she was hyperaware of his every move and behavior. It irritated the crap out of her, but it also consumed all of her thought. Edward's intent in opening up to her was, in part, to scare her away. Yes, he feared it, but he also hoped for it. Saying Edward was a study in conflict is essentially correct. He was ALWAYS of two minds about everything involving Bella.

But, how is it we completely write off the fact that Bella pursued Edward. I think many readers make the same mistake. They do not trust Bella or give her enough credit for knowing her own mind and following her heart. From the moment he revealed his secret to her, Bella told Edward she did not care, she wanted to be with him. He warned her about all of the things that it meant. He told her the limitations it could put on their relationship. She accepted it (sort of because she had full intention of pushing the limits he set). She told him she wanted to be with him, regardless of everything that it meant sacrificing. When he tried to leave her in New Moon, she went after him. In the film version, Bella says she's ready to give him up. But, the novel is much clearer about the fact that, while she fully expected him to leave again, she didn't want it. A part of her hoped, prayed and wished for his return. AND, as soon as he made his explanation to her, SHE went to his family and asked for their support. I truly believe once she saved him in New Moon, it was a turning point for Bella. Despite not being a vampire, Bella realized that she was stronger than Edward in many ways. She realized that she could fight for him.

And, yes, with Jake, she found a new normal. But, she was always up front with him in telling him that she would never be the same. A part of her would ALWAYS be broken, no matter what. It is Bella who tells us that a love between her and Jake would never be the same as between her and Edward. He would be the Paris to Edward's Romeo. Bella will ALWAYS choose Edward.

Again, in Eclipse, we make the same mistake as readers, IMO. I do it. I sit back and I read about her exploits with Jake and I ask myself how she could treat Edward that way, how could she be so cavalier and how could she behave that way? But, the answer is simple. She knows her choice is ALWAYS going to be Edward. And, even if she doesn't realize it, she knows that his choice will always be her. Even at the end, when she admits her feelings for Jake, when she is manipulated into that kiss and her head finally acknowledges what she knows doesn't really matter, she knows immediately that Edward is the one that she loves, that she needs. When he tries again to tell her that she should let him go, go with Jake if that's what she feels, she tells him he's wrong, again pulls closer to him, let's him feel her love and devotion to him.

In the end, it didn't matter how much Edward tried to pull away from Bella. Because every time he did, Bella just pulled herself a little closer. Of course the natural argument is that Edward was a century-old immortal preternatural being with all the strength and gifts granted by that status. He could have easily escaped her. But, in the end, it didn't matter, because he loved her just as much as she loved him. It is as he says. He was there until she ordered him away. And that was something she would never do.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
alphanubilus
Learning to Love Green

Post by alphanubilus »

Jazz Girl wrote:I would first point out that Edward did attempt to stay away from Bella. He left school for several days, and then spent the next 6 weeks or so ignoring her completely.

But, I think we are ignoring one key very important factor. Bella herself!! From the moment she made eye contact with him in that cafeteria, Bella was fascinated by Edward. When he left after that first biology class, remember, Bella was concerned that she was the reason he was missing classes and she wanted a chance to fix it. When he came back but ignored her, she was hyperaware of his every move and behavior. It irritated the crap out of her, but it also consumed all of her thought. Edward's intent in opening up to her was, in part, to scare her away. Yes, he feared it, but he also hoped for it. Saying Edward was a study in conflict is essentially correct. He was ALWAYS of two minds about everything involving Bella.

But, how is it we completely write off the fact that Bella pursued Edward. I think many readers make the same mistake. They do not trust Bella or give her enough credit for knowing her own mind and following her heart. From the moment he revealed his secret to her, Bella told Edward she did not care, she wanted to be with him. He warned her about all of the things that it meant. He told her the limitations it could put on their relationship. She accepted it (sort of because she had full intention of pushing the limits he set). She told him she wanted to be with him, regardless of everything that it meant sacrificing. When he tried to leave her in New Moon, she went after him. In the film version, Bella says she's ready to give him up. But, the novel is much clearer about the fact that, while she fully expected him to leave again, she didn't want it. A part of her hoped, prayed and wished for his return. AND, as soon as he made his explanation to her, SHE went to his family and asked for their support. I truly believe once she saved him in New Moon, it was a turning point for Bella. Despite not being a vampire, Bella realized that she was stronger than Edward in many ways. She realized that she could fight for him.
You and I are of the same mind here. I think I posted something like this earlier on in my discussion. Once Bella, knew Edward was a vampire, she ultimately realized, as Alice foresaw already, that the only way she could be with him, and BE with him, was to join him in the world of the vampires. Bella, taking a look at her character, didn't want to become a vampire because she was afraid of death, afraid of getting old (for herself), or because she wanted to live forever. Her whole purpose of becoming a vampire was to be with Edward, the man she loved. A lot of people pass her off as being selfish and uncaring for her family, as it would separate her (in some ways) for them, but then again, I don't see how this is different than any other relationship. You always have to make sacrifices when you commit to a loved one, and many times your folks don't always agree. It all works out (most of the time), but it can get rocky. Becoming a vampire was the only way their relationship would work.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

alphanubilus wrote: You and I are of the same mind here. I think I posted something like this earlier on in my discussion. Once Bella, knew Edward was a vampire, she ultimately realized, as Alice foresaw already, that the only way she could be with him, and BE with him, was to join him in the world of the vampires. Bella, taking a look at her character, didn't want to become a vampire because she was afraid of death, afraid of getting old (for herself), or because she wanted to live forever. Her whole purpose of becoming a vampire was to be with Edward, the man she loved. A lot of people pass her off as being selfish and uncaring for her family, as it would separate her (in some ways) for them, but then again, I don't see how this is different than any other relationship. You always have to make sacrifices when you commit to a loved one, and many times your folks don't always agree. It all works out (most of the time), but it can get rocky. Becoming a vampire was the only way their relationship would work.

But my greater point was that Bella wanted to be with Edward, period. Yes, she wanted to be changed. But, more than that, she wanted Edward, pursued him. That being changed allowed them to be together without Edward having to constantly restrain himself, without Edward having to suffer his thirst, and forever was just icing on the cupcake, so to speak. Her state of being would have always been a bone of contention, but I do truly believe, that had Edward been really really idiotic and followed through on his original plan, to stay with her until her natural death, it would still be there epic love story. It just would have ended a little differently.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

He wants her to live a long happy life (as a human) as explained in Twilight, but the reality is, as long as he is in the picture, she won't be happy. She will always see him young and she will grow old. Whether Edward believes it or not, her aging will eventually destroy him, if prolonged. He is immortal. Her mortal life would seem like an hour glass with an hour's worth of sand. Her time will run out and she will be gone. Then what? Provoke the Vulturi to kill him, after torturously watching Bella age and die? That doesn't make sense.
\

It makes sense to a person who thinks he is a monster and has no soul. How easy do we forget the hardships of being a vampire is? How easy do we forget everything Bella is giving up at the age of 18. Trust me when your 18 you look at life a lot differently than 25, 30, 35 and on up so to say that Bella was positively sure what she wanted by Twilight is IMO crazy. That is what Edward feels and Rosalie feels. Was it going to be so much to live a human life for a while and experience things that she would never do as a vampire? Is her mother and father mean that little to her that she would do something like that?
Again, Edward sat back and waited and did not pressure Bella like Jacob. He told her all he wanted was her happiness and he showed that over and over again, so to me not even knowing Edward for a year and wanting to be with him "forever" is immature and Edward saw it and let it play out. That was how much Edward loved her. He didn't love her just for a physical pleasure he loved her way deeper than that. I am so glad Edward talked her into marrying her, because as she walked down the aisle as a human with her parents there it was one of her best memories and she was glad Edward pushed for that.

I am not sure how old you are but believe me when you are in your teens and then twenties even your mind grows and so does you goals in life. So, sorry I can't agree to what you are saying because its coming from Bella's emotional, irrational mind and you do stupid things when you think you are in love. Edward waited and good for him! Bella got Jacob out of her mind and they went on to marry. So again what did Edward do wrong by waiting till he felt that they both were ready to make a desision that was irreversable?
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001