Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by missp »

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

*Speaks in a raspy, breathy, voice*
Not staying...WA...Edward...Bella...OMG!! Gotta go read!!
CW&IA???? Not until WA is finished!
Later!

*Runs from room straight to AG's LJ page!*
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Good luck with that MissP! There's nothing like starting the new year with angst and f-bombs!

Happy New Year Everyone!!
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Openhome wrote:
SweetKay wrote:

Kayla - I was checking out tby789, (Christina)'s blog (The Office) the other day and her most recent entry is asking people to recommend different fanfics that they have read. Her New Year's Resolution is to read fanfics and then talk about them or possibly mention them on the podcast. Well guess what?!?!? Someone recommended your stories, Singularity and Coalescence!! How cool is that?? Currently there are 75 comments and the comment about your stories are deep in the list but check it out. Here is the link for her blog: http://www.tby789.com/
I just checked it out! That was amazing. Thanks so much for letting me know, you just made my day! Do you know who did the rec? I would love to thank her.
Kayla
Kayla - No I do not know who made the rec. But, it was good to see your stories listed there!

Another FanFic Recomendation - Check out Crushed Seraphim by Mrs.TheKing. This author also wrote Poughkeepsie and if you have read that story then you know that she has a VERY creative mind and it sure comes thru in her writing. Here is the authors synopsis of CS: Edward catches a falling star. Edward and Bella. Christmas Story told in real time. Bella is an damaged angel and is sent to try and make Edward see the meaning of life. This is a very uniquely written and extrermely creative story. Mrs.TheKing is writing this as an interactive story and the chapter plots are based on answers that she asks at the end of each chapter and the reviews decide which way the story goes. Currently it is at 9 chapters and is still updating. The chapters are not long and should not take you long to read. FUN, FUN STORY!!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5510477/1/Crushed_Seraphim
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

Okay, I'm going to start reading WA when I get home. I read the first paragraph and TOTALLY need to continue with it!

I've been doing so freaking great with my own writing at home because I purposefully cancelled my internet and cable TV... I was initially shocked to realize how much time I spent zoning out doing NOTHING productive... not even reading ff. So I've been copying the ff text and reading them at home. Man, I've read, what, six or so this week alone... TV really DID consume most of my time... Hmph. So hopefully I'll be caught up with WA by Monday, if not sooner.

Also, my own writings have gotten more attention. Man, this obsession is breaking me. :lol:

navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!!!!!

I hope 2010 finds everyone healthy and happy!

My recommendation for fanfics:

Dark Games & Twisted Minds by katinki.

A familiar foe has returned. A game of sorts, a game that has been played many times over, a game that taunts Edward's guilt-ridden sense of humanity. This time he must win, for good. It has to end now. Vamp/AU/OOC/M for Violence/Lang/Themes/Sex

When I say a mind bender, this one is just that. Intense, dark and fantastically written. The ultimate end game of cat & mouse, between James, who is so unbelievably evil and psychotic, and Edward Cullen. This time, it becomes very, very personal and James has the perfect bait for his trap.

Please give this one a try. On the Community.

Silence » by Padme-And-Anakin-4-Ever reviews
Bella Swan hasn't spoken since her parents were killed nearly 4 years ago.She moves in with her Godfather,Billy.What happens when broken, mute Bella, meets the popular ladies man Edward? Can he help her break the silence? Will she let him?

This one is really a wonderfully written and gripping story. On the Community.

Healing Perfection » by squarepancake reviews
She made a promise. Now researcher Bella Swan is leaving the outside world behind for the gene therapy labs at Cullen Corp. hoping she can heal perfection and recover the humanity that was lost. Her past, her present, their future.

I cannot recommend this one enough. It has a lot of hidden meanings and treasures. A great story.

Also:
Finding Bella by ekimmuh
Retail Therapy by cosmogirl7481
I know You by hmonster4
Dead Confederates by goldenmeadow
Broken Doll by RowanMoon
The Deluded by FantasyMother
Tropic of Gemini by i.a.b.b. (better than ToV - I feel.)
Unto A Heart of Stone by jackiejones
The Taste of Blood by malmo722
Choice & Consequences by JustBiteMePlease
A Woman Scorned by Baby Bella 24
Twice as Long as Yesterday by hopeful wagner
Master of The Universe by Snowqueens Icedragon
Elemental by Tallulah Belle

The list goes on and on. On the Community. :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

*ahem*inmysignature*coughcough*
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

JillOBean~ Welcome to our happy twisted little world of TwiFanFic. It's such a varied and lovely place. You can find stories about ANYTHING you like. Want Bella to go back in time and meet HumanEdward before he was changed? There's a fic for that. Want Edward to have stayed away only to return to Forks to see Bella on her deathbed? There's a fic for that. Want Bella, Edward, Alice, Jazz, Rose and Em and the whole lot to be human and teenagers in a kickarse rock band? Bella and Edward as exes thrown back together and the sparks fly? Edward and Jasper to be gay lovers playing games with best friend Emmet? There's even a fic for that. :lol:

Company Loves Misery AG's latest is fantastic. AH, Edward is a recovering addict seeking redemption from all the people he hurt. Bella is the person he wronged worst in his life and she's not making it easy at all for him to earn her forgiveness. It's pure AG angsty goodness and snark and I LOVE it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

What other finished fanfics are there to read? I cannot start any fanfics that aren't finished or I'll claw my eyes out!
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

JillOBean wrote:There was another fanfic, dang it, I can't remember the name. I think it was called Peonies. I read, what, a page? And then I closed it out and refused to read anymore. It started out in 2026 and Bella was married to Jake and they had twin babies and its from Edwards POV. I kid you not, I screamed in literal horror, closed the page and cried.

I'm quite dramatic and when I read those stories, I lose my cool and quick. I can't help but feel Edward's pain when he's watching someone be with Bella. Is that crazy? I physically feel the desperation and sorrow.

JillOBean - Oh My Gosh!!!! Go back and read Peonies!! HINT: Bella and Jacob were not married and that was not their twin children together. Yes they are Jacob's children but they were not with Bella. WARNING - This story is incredibly sad. Have kleenex ready!! You will absoutely not believe the ending. It's very well written, very angsty and ok for all ages, no lemons, just very sad and emotional. I sat and read it this morning and now I have to go and do something else. This story is complete.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3261005/1/Peonies
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Caryn, thank you for mentioning AG's latest. It is indeed very beautiful and I hope she keeps up the posting scheme. It is fantastic indeed !

Laura, thanks for recommending that story about Bella as a house slave. I'm really enjoying it, though I'm not finished reading it at all.

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”