EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Woah...wait.

Carrie is posting TWICE in TWO days?! Its a miracle!!

anyway...

I had to count posts again right off the bat because I knew that we'd have a promotion!
EDITED: Heres to Ted who is now a Backhoe Operator!

Speaking of Mez, ASL is going absolutely fantabulous!! I'm loving every second of it. Learning lots of new things lately. So much fun. :) As for the rest of my life...stressful, but its a-ok. :) And how about you, my dear?

After all these years of Christmases, how do you think Emmett celebrates and with whom? Whats sorts of gifts do you suppose he gives and receives?
I suppose before Bella, the Cullens wouldn't have done most of the traditional Christmas things. I mean, can't you see how it might get a bit pointless and a bit of a hassle to have a mind reader and a psychic living with everyone? I think they all got each other things, but I don't think it was "lets all sit around the tree and open presents now!" I think that after they gave each other whatever, they'd go off into couples (Edward, of course, being left to his music or otherwise.) and spend the day that way.
However, when Bella came along, I think that probably changed. With Bella a human, it might have been funner for the family to wrap presents and make Bella dinner and all that jazz. And now, with Renesmee, everyone probably gets REALLY involved with the whole shebang. A kid makes Christmas fun. :)

That whole thing sort of turned into a group question instead of just Emmett, so we'll just say that I think Emmett, though I'm sure he loves to get excited, went with the family decision on this one. For some reason, I just can't see Emmett getting really involved in the traditional Christmas pre-Bella. He'd probably much rather just be alone with Rose for the day than be out trying to be a "normal" human. :)

And there you have it, guys! I'll see ya later!

~Carrie :)
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

IMMM BACKK :)

hello all fellow edc'ers, how yall doing :)

I hope there were some demolitions over the holidays because that is just manditory ;)

TED: no prob about the holiday wishes, and im pretty good (y) im in florida right now but it is pretty chilly, the life of Cam isnt that amazing :P ima pretty average person with an unaverage obsession with twilight and a certain hello kitty.. ;)

Congrats to all the kiddies that got promotions :) i know it will be a whille for me because 1. im never ON!(bad nicole!) and 2. it takes about 100 post for me to get there XD) Mez you catching up :D the backhoe was awsome !

CARRIE: gawd its been a while! how are you doing? i know you are busy counting reviews, but other than that whats new?

I have to go so i will anwser the awsome christamas question later or tomorrow! off too walmart i go!

in the word of my twin
byeyas,
CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:in the word of my twin
byeyas
hahahahahahahahaha! :lol that is true though, I always say byeas, especially to Cam.
and btw chickee, you're too far up in the ranks, so the only way to get a promo is if you're actually online once in a decade.
jeez.
urcoolcarrie wrote:Woah...wait.

Carrie is posting TWICE in TWO days?! Its a miracle!!
it IS a miracle! I missed you, girl! *Emmett hugs* how are? how was your Christmas? good, I hope. sorry you're so stressed, I know how you feel & it sucks. :evil:

and now... (drumroll, please) I'm going to actually answer a question! go me!

After all these years of Christmases, how do you think Emmett celebrates and with whom? Whats sorts of gifts do you suppose he gives and receives?

Carrie, I think you're right to say that a very traditional Christmas would be difficult to accomplish, as well as fairly pointless.
I think that the Cullens, and Emmett in particular, would enjoy thinking up new ways to celebrate Christmas. can't you just see it?
  • Emmett: Okay guys, this year, you have to go find a wild turkey, bring it back to the house, race each other to put a bow on it, then hide the turkey and draw a map. first person to find and eat an opponent's turkey wins and gets to open a present. okay?! okay!

Rosalie: We have to put a bow on the turkey? Really?

Carlisle / Esme: Emmett, don't you think there might be a more constructive holiday game we could play?

Emmett: okay, okay, how about this? we divide ourselves into teams, race to New York to shop for presents...

Alice: I did that last week.

Emmett: okay, um... we swim to Vancouver and -

Jasper: not the grizzlies again!

Edward: last time was a bit of a disaster, you have to admit...

Emmett: well if you guys were more enthusiastic about the Grizzly-Scavenger-Hunt-and-Triathlon-Race-up-the-mountain plan, it would have been fine!

:lol: :D ;)

byeas!
~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Yaaay!! I got a promo!! :D
*does promo dance*
I didn't knew that I was on enough for that..
Huh.. Fun anyway! I looove promos :D

Emmett question...

I don't have that much to add.. sorry :oops:
I think he would've had fun doing it the human way the first few years, but then realizing that it wasn't that much point in trying.. Alice would've seen what everybody was getting, and Edward would've heard it, and it's no fun without the suprise. Then after a while they might forget the whole thing.. I don't think he really would've cared so much. If anybody cared it might have been Alice.. She might have forced everyone in to giving presents to each other.
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Oh my gosh!!!

Ok, so Mez brought to my attention a mess up that happened in my post counting (don't worry, it only affects two people.). In my last post, I put that Mez got a promotion. That promotion was supposed to go to Ted. So, Ted, congratulations on making it to Backhoe Operator!! Sorry I didn't put the right name down before. :oops:

Since Mez thought she got a promotion, and is only 1 post away from getting one, I'm going to go ahead and announce it now and not count the next post she makes. Does that make sense? PM me if it doesn't, and I'll go into detail.
Anyway, Mez, you are now a Hydraulic Broom Trainee!! Congrats!!

I'm super sorry for the mess-ups. :oops: Hopefully this straightens everything out. If anyone has any questions, PM me. :)

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Yeah, I was kinda confused. I thought for a sec i had been demoted. Glad that was cleared up. Congrats Ted!!!!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

Hola Carrie, et Mez, et Kat (you can go back to the mafia, btw), et Cam...

I think Emmett celebrated, mostly to give people stuff he can steal later and say 'Well, it was mine first!'

Also, congrats Miss Vildy and Ted and Mez and Jen!

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Kat, love your little story there, and I completely agree!

I think they would do something like that, especially after Bella was "born" and Nessie was born! I think they would do all kinds of mookie things with a little traditional thrown in there :D

Congratulations to everyone who got promos! *does promo dance* x)

It's okay Carrie, your super awesome and if you didn't make mistakes we'd think you were a vampire :mrgreen:

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

We need to get this thread going again..

New question:
What do you think Emmetts favorite song is? Tip: Think about it for a while and look at the lyrics ;)
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Hey guys does anybody remember me? Well its Raven and I haven't been on here in... well a really really really long time and nothing I say will redem that but I am sorry I was gone for so long. Did anybody miss me? Sorry to any new members here that I missed I am Raven nice to meet you! and any promos that I missed sorry I missed them but good job everybody!

Okay I don't have long on here but I would like to answer a question here!

What do you think Emmetts favorite song is?
Well I don't know what all you guys have in mind but I can imagine him listening to Funky Town! haha and then him singing "Take me to FUNKY TOWN!" lol!

Okay hopefully Ill see you all later! ill try to get on here more!

~Raven
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!