Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by Jazz Girl »

If the piece of shiza that I just read is what they are passing off for the script, then we are all screwed. Team FailCob will definitely be jumping for joy and MR only prooves further that IF she read the books, she understood them about as well as my 2 year old nephew would have. I can't even form coherent thought, I'm so pissed right now.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hey Caryn, did you found a script for Eclipse??????????
what! where?
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

I don't know where the script is online, but here is the article talking about it:
http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/01/06/ec ... -internet/
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Jazz Girl wrote:If the piece of shiza that I just read is what they are passing off for the script, then we are all screwed. Team FailCob will definitely be jumping for joy and MR only prooves further that IF she read the books, she understood them about as well as my 2 year old nephew would have. I can't even form coherent thought, I'm so pissed right now.
Can you please tell us why it isn't good? How messed up is it? thanks!
Banner by TammyAZ
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

sweetpea wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:If the piece of shiza that I just read is what they are passing off for the script, then we are all screwed. Team FailCob will definitely be jumping for joy and MR only prooves further that IF she read the books, she understood them about as well as my 2 year old nephew would have. I can't even form coherent thought, I'm so pissed right now.
Can you please tell us why it isn't good? How messed up is it? thanks!

The reason I didn't provide more detail is I'm not sure how much I can say before the mods get their hackles up. We have to be very careful referencing....ilicit...items. I suppose the best way to sum it up is to say that this script plays Eclipse as a love story between Bella and Jacob with Edward just kind of getting in the way. There are so many things in the script that would seriously never ever happen...much along the lines of Edward in Twilight saying, "It wouldn't be like drinking your blood, for instance." Feel free to pm me if you want more details.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Jazz Girl wrote:The reason I didn't provide more detail is I'm not sure how much I can say before the mods get their hackles up. We have to be very careful referencing....ilicit...items.
Consider the hackles raised. :) Seriously, we're not out to be mean. We just don't like being sued. I checked with Pel on this and her response was that "while there may be an Eclipse Script out there, not only is it purportedly dated PRIOR to filming, but it is the Intellectual Property Of Summit Entertainment. We will remove any and all posts that link to it or even purportedly link to it. We will not be held liable for Summit vigorously defending their Intellectual Property rights (which we hear they will). In short they can talk about it, but NO links, excerpts etc. We don't fancy being sued."

So again, I want to make this clear: We're not doing this just to be mean or unreasonable. We don't want to be sued and we don't want any of you to get sued. So yes, you can talk about the script, just be very careful. Summit has every right to come after you if they think you are leaking all or part of the script.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
izzie
Settled in Forks

Post by izzie »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:The reason I didn't provide more detail is I'm not sure how much I can say before the mods get their hackles up. We have to be very careful referencing....ilicit...items.
Consider the hackles raised. :) Seriously, we're not out to be mean. We just don't like being sued. I checked with Pel on this and her response was that "while there may be an Eclipse Script out there, not only is it purportedly dated PRIOR to filming, but it is the Intellectual Property Of Summit Entertainment. We will remove any and all posts that link to it or even purportedly link to it. We will not be held liable for Summit vigorously defending their Intellectual Property rights (which we hear they will). In short they can talk about it, but NO links, excerpts etc. We don't fancy being sued."

So again, I want to make this clear: We're not doing this just to be mean or unreasonable. We don't want to be sued and we don't want any of you to get sued. So yes, you can talk about the script, just be very careful. Summit has every right to come after you if they think you are leaking all or part of the script.
I think that's pretty fair really. I think the worst that Summit can do is probably shut this whole site down.

Having said that, I regrettably read the script as I just could not help myself! I regret it and anyone who is even considering it should just ignore the urge of curiosity.

I did skip through a lot and didnt read much. Having read bits, I'm know im not going to be disappointed and will definately go and watch it in the cinemas opening night in the UK - to see if it translates onto screen well.

Although I reckon if Summit had released a wee little trailer........ hehe im only joking! Whoever did it would have done it regardless!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

ok I'm thinking that Summit is going way balistic with this.. sueing fans!!!!!
it's ridiculous, let them shoot the one who leaked it in the first place.....

I'm starting to really hate Summit, it is becuase they make and pay for the twilight movies that I'm not shooting from the roof how nuts they are... but they are going way out of libe with protecting their income....
they just on't seem to realise that reall fans will go to see the movie (a dozen times if needed), and that they will buy the dvd when it comes out, and that they will stay loyal to the franchise...
it really angers me that they behave this way... even WB with the Harry Potter franchise isn't as paranoid as summit seems to do... there are already more info and pictures release for harry potter 7.1 ( which come out nov 2010) then there is for eclipse....I'll bet you they beat summit in releasing a trailer if they going on like this....

*hpfffffewwww!!!* had to get that of my chest :lol:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Understandable Bronze hair girl.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I'm hearing all diferent stories about the leaked script... or at least a draft of it...
and now I'm really scared....

Summit and Slade have to release something like a trailer soon to calm down the fans...
they have to show us something to ensure us that he hasn't forgotten about the love story between Bella and Edward...