Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by SweetKay »

**Whooot... Whoot!!!** Well it's about dang time you all JUMPED on the Emancipation Proclamation band wagon!! I have been reading this gem for months and could not understand why no one else was discussing this wonderful story. I guess it's better late than never, right!?!?!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Noooo!!! I just can't get addicted to one more ffic right now! TPC...CW&IA...The Training...Good Grief!! There are so many good ones! I could literally stop reading anything except fan fiction. But, I try to read some Twilight everyday to keep the canon characters in my head because as a writer, I write as close to canon as possible. As a reader, I used to wouldn't touch a fic that wasn't strictly canon with a ten foot pole. But, CW&IA changed all that. Then, WA blew it out of the water! There are some UBER-talented author's out there! Mine writing is strictly for fun...just to satisfy my own curiosity. However, sometimes I am such a perfectionist it takes the fun right out of it! Speaking of which, I have a few thoughts I'd like to wrap up on Perfect Forever before heading to bed. So...later, Ya'll!
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

New fic to rec, new fic to rec!!!

Youth without Age and Life without Death by goldenmeadow

Nee Eliza, a Gypsy girl, Elizabeth Masen bore a Handsome Son and ensured his immortality. A fairytale set to life in Edward’s dream of Isabella and her enchanting touch. A rich tale of bewitching love stories and passionate history. AU/canon, M
As quoted from goldenmeadow:

"It is, above all else, a love story. Lest we forget what drew us to Twilight in the first place...I want to take you back to that place.

There will be many different POV’s, but each chapter will stick to one person."

This story is truly captivating, breathtaking and the imagery is again, true to goldenmeadow's writing, OFF.THE.CHARTS!

Please, give this fic a read. Just started and it is so, so, soooooo worth it!!!

On the Community. :D
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

HH dropped a line on her blog http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com

I know what she means...there's only a few more chapters left in TPC and it gets really hard to make sure everything is in order.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

Finally!! I updated my ffic Perfect Forever today. For those of you who are following the story, I have graciously :oops: provided the link below.
Reviews at this point would be like water to a thirsty camel in the desert!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5180905/15/Perfect_Forever
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I have Dark Side of the Moon and Echoes(chonologically they take place in that order) up finally-the link is in my sig.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

EP Discussion~~

ARGH!!!!! Frack!! Son of a motherless goat!!! *Starts rattling off curses in Italian thanks to MobWard* I get it. I know why she was upset. I know why she ran. I can even understand why she went to 1st Beach. But I cannot for the life of me comprehend why, in that moment, with everything hanging between them and him having just completely lost his shiza because of the threat he sees from Jake, she woudl turn right around and call him, turn to him for support!!!! Thank gods Aura warned me about the hf, because I would have lost my mind. But, still, Khar is an amazing writer and I don't question her characters or her story. It's her's to tell. But, WHY???????? Please, Khar, please please please update soon and let my heart rest. *Walks away mumbling more curses in Italian*
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

CW&IA Teaser!!
http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com

Up TOMORROW!!!!

Testing out the invisible code <---testing the invisible code! It's actually hard to read even highlighted though... I think it's fine if we keep it to "SPOILERS BELOW" so no one goes prematurely blind.
Essay33
Wandering Through Town

Post by Essay33 »

Oh YAY! A thread with links to fanfics, GOOD, in-canon fanfics! I am soooo happy!

Yes, I'm new here, please forgive the outburst of enthusiasm. *rubs hands together gleefully and begins to read*
"Where I am not understood, it shall be concluded that something very useful and profound is couched underneath." --Jonathan Swift, A Tale of a Tub
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

We even have a list on fanfiction of our favorite fics. Not all that we discuss are canon, but many of us write canon stories here. The link for the fanfiction forum is here.

To see all of them, make sure you set the rating setting on the right hand side to K thru M or you won't get many!

I would love to start posting over on Writer's Central Again. I need some support to help me over a pretty bad writer's block bump.