Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

172 days!
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

I'm so excited!
Everytime I think about it I bounce in my seat a little :D
I know it's gonna be ah-mazing! I think DS should just like give us a trailer NOW.
I'm so happy just thinking about it.
Hahah, that's all I think about when I think about Eclipse, how excited I am. I don't even worry about the things that could be cut out. I know I'll love it anyway.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

171 days!!!!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
ValerieC
Settled in Forks

Post by ValerieC »

I've been looking around and I can't really find the answer to this anywhere....figured you guys may know.....but is there any reason why there is such a lack of Eclipse movie info out there? I feel like 5-6 months prior to New Moon being released we had a lot more pictures and other material to hold us over. With Eclipse (although DS gave us some great Tweets) there hasn't been much.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

ValerieC wrote:I've been looking around and I can't really find the answer to this anywhere....figured you guys may know.....but is there any reason why there is such a lack of Eclipse movie info out there? I feel like 5-6 months prior to New Moon being released we had a lot more pictures and other material to hold us over. With Eclipse (although DS gave us some great Tweets) there hasn't been much.
your guess is as good as any of ours.....
either Summit is being very annoying and cuts everything of... or Slade is being a bully...
I know that with New Moon there was so much leaked and it was a bit to much, but they lack now is maddning....
they have released two official pictures and there are some set pictures, but nothing more... :cry:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

JillOBean wrote: And then she kissed Jacob and realized her feelings for him. I was SO heartbroken. I am NOT looking forward to seeing that on-screen.
I'm not looking forward to it either. In fact I'm pretty sure when I watch it I am going to close my eyes during this part. It's the part of the movie I'm looking forward to least.

edwardsluv wrote:Then along comes Eclipse and there's lots of Edward and Bella love. Then there are times that you want to smack the crap out of her.
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one, but I actually want to smack Jacob more than I do Bella. I loved it when she did punch him :lol: , until I realized she got hurt from it. And there had better be some good and a lot of Bella & Edward love moments in this movie.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

No one has done this for a while -
166 days or 5 months, 15 days until Eclipse is released
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ thanx i was slacking a bit...but the mods get angry if you post to many double posts....

164 days to go.....

hey David, and Summit we are still waiting for a trailer...pictures.... anything..... :cry:

DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

I know the official pic of E & B in the meadow--whats the other one?

*sits and waits patiently for an official still, teaser, a teaser of a teaser...anything*
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ the other one is a picture of Riley...
I can't give you the link right now, I'll try and find it later..

163 days to go.....