Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by Jazz Girl »

Amanda Beth wrote:CW&IA Teaser!!
http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com

Up TOMORROW!!!!

Testing out the invisible code <---testing the invisible code! It's actually hard to read even highlighted though... I think it's fine if we keep it to "SPOILERS BELOW" so no one goes prematurely blind.

AmandaBeth~ *sniffwhimpersniff* Why do I have a feeling this chapter is going to hurt my heart as much as it makes it happy.

And, yes, I completely agree that, given that the majority of almost every post on this thread could be considered a spoiler and therefore almost every post would be nothing but invisible font, it might get a little redundant. So, I agree that we should stick with the large font bolded <insert fanfic name here> discussion below warning and allow people the assumption of their intelligence.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Jazz Girl wrote:EP Discussion~~

ARGH!!!!! Frack!! Son of a motherless goat!!! *Starts rattling off curses in Italian thanks to MobWard* I get it. I know why she was upset. I know why she ran. I can even understand why she went to 1st Beach. But I cannot for the life of me comprehend why, in that moment, with everything hanging between them and him having just completely lost his shiza because of the threat he sees from Jake, she woudl turn right around and call him, turn to him for support!!!! Thank gods Aura warned me about the hf, because I would have lost my mind. But, still, Khar is an amazing writer and I don't question her characters or her story. It's her's to tell. But, WHY???????? Please, Khar, please please please update soon and let my heart rest. *Walks away mumbling more curses in Italian*
Caryn - Thank GODS someone else is caught up on EP!! I just started freaking out when Bella started paging thru the contacts on her phone and got to "J". I thought NO WAY is she going to call him after Edward just lost it because she was talking to Jacob!! AUUGGGHHHHH!!! Oh geezzzz, Edward is going to lose it when he finds out. They need to sit down and talk and clear the air between them. These last 4-5 chapters have been tough and I am sure that rough times are far from over. It's especially hard on both Bella and Edward too since Jasper and Emmett have gone off to college, I feel that they provided a buffer for both of them at times. Oh my the next chapter is going to be explosive and could prove to be a make or break time.

PS - CARYN - "Son of a motherless goat!!" ???? - OMG you crack me up with the expressions that you come up with. I was rolling with laughter when I read that!! Keep it up!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I just found the website you guys are talking about with the fanfiction. Never knew it existed. I just started reading the one written by hunterhunting.
Banner by TammyAZ
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Ahhh, another victim. Mwahaha...
Welcome to the dark side of endless angst and sleepless nights. We used to have cookies (straight from Wide Awake) but Missp and Navarre ate them. I think Ringhwraith snuck a few too.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I may have snuck in a Macadamia Unicorn or five...
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

I knew it was you.
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Speaking of unicorns.... I was in the store with my best friend (NONE of my friends have any idea I'm into fanfic or that I write it--they all know I have an unhealthy obsession with twilight though) and she picked up a copy of The Last Unicorn (1980's animation movie that I guess was remade) and goes "I want to get this for my niece. She LOVES unicorns."

I almost LOST it right there laughing but I held it in or she would have been very confused. What could I have said? "Well you see there's this X rated fan fiction story about cookies..."

So that's my story that I can pretty much only share here without having to explain myself :)
SweetImpakt
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by SweetImpakt »

Amanda Beth ~ haha! I totally understand what you are talking about. Neither of my friends have any idea that I read fanfic. I would have had trouble too with holding my laughter back :D

CW&IA teaser
Aww that was beautiful already. I'm anxious for the update.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

That's so funny about the unicorns!

My BFF knows I write fanfic, although she did give me a little grief over it... even though she used to write it with me! Witch. :lol: Nobody else knows... it would be hard to explain how cathartic it can be for the writer's soul... I mean, it's hard enough having people know I write... let alone that I write fan fic on the side. I'd for sure have the crazy cap.

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

ringswraith wrote:I may have snuck in a Macadamia Unicorn or five...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! I so love you dearly. How I miss your pith. :D

But, be honest now. You had a whole baggie of them all to yourself.

As for my fanfic addiction, it is my hubs who enjoys tormenting me. I regularly come home to find one of my sons' unicorn figures from his castle playset randomly set on the bedside table, next to the stove in the kitchen, sitting on the computer...you get the idea. And, I cannot tell you the inside jokes that fly around the house about CWIA. Cupcakes have become an endless source of entertainment. :lol:

~~EP Discussion~~
Kay~ I know. It was WA all over again for me, trying to get caught up. I asked my friend Aura, who is reading with me, about Jake very early on. She said, "Oh don't worry. I think he pretty much just fades away." I told her, "No. That little J in her phone is going to come back and bite someone in the backside." And, what do you know? I was right. I'm desperately praying that Edward can put it aside. Honestly, I wonder if this will, in the long run, be good for them. It's like early on, when they had to smoke a little and play 20 Questions to really communicate with each other. He should have told her the truth (though I get why he didn't) and she should have asked him about the truth of her conclusions (though I get why she didn't). If nothing else, maybe this will force them to sit down and hash the whole thing out, put it ALL out there so that there are no secrets tearing anyone apart. Maybe, just maybe (and dear gods I am clinging to this hope like the last life jacket on the Titanic) that this will be the thing that finally puts everything into view to be dealt with and gotten past. Khar has never said HEA that I know of. But seriously, other than TattWard and InkElla, NO ONE deserves happily ever after more than MobWard and BellaRagazza. :cry:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS