Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by openfire »

Wow, I totally missed this.
I'm kinda glad that I came on once it had been removed from everywhere as I think I would have read it and I totally trust Caryn's judgement so if she thinks...you know...I would have felt...you know...oh no :( :(

Although I also read that it's an early version so I so hope that it got fixed up....

I also read rumors that Jackson is in trouble?

:( :( :( :(
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yeah, they say it´s his fault the script got leaked... there are rumours about Jackson getting fired....
I don´t think they will do that.... not for the last movie...
And if they will... I´m never going to watch an other Summit movie ever again!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

All I can say is this is what I expected from MR. The heart of the story is Edward and Bella's love and she just doesn't get that. She'd rather write about anything other than Edward and Bella. Summitt seems to have been very secretive about this insallment, in particular and no wonder. It looks like MR has been allowed to run free and it won't be much like the book and, maybe, they know that the fans aren't going to like it. NM fell rapidly after opening weekend and I'm afraid Eclipse will fall even harder.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote: Summit and Slade have to release something like a trailer soon to calm down the fans...
they have to show us something to ensure us that he hasn't forgotten about the love story between Bella and Edward...
that would help wouldn't it? :D that's my biggest worry w/this movie, they will forget that it's Bella & Edward's love story. I'm all for seeing the newborn fight, I think that'll be cool to see the Cullens in action, but just don't focus too much on that!

on DS's twitter he said this: Reading Stephenie's notes on latest script draft, we are in very good shape.
12:38 PM Jul 20th, 2009 from web . (and if you're wanting it you can find his twitter here) so I can only hope & pray & cross my fingrs what may have been not so good with that early scipt has been fixed. I feel a little better knowing that SM has read the script & was in contact w/DS about it. I'm going to try to not think about it too much & just realize that changes from the book will have to be made. I know I'll go see it opening weekend anyway.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Pennybug84, I have heard there are something like 4 drafts of the script. the first one suposedly was handed out to all involved to add comments.. I expect the leaked one to be that first one, and therefore I think that a lot has changed...but we will have to wait and see....
I do trust Kstew, Rob, taylor and SM to make their opinions heard and make it at least as good as New Moon.
edwardsluv wrote:All I can say is this is what I expected from MR. The heart of the story is Edward and Bella's love and she just doesn't get that. She'd rather write about anything other than Edward and Bella. Summitt seems to have been very secretive about this insallment, in particular and no wonder. It looks like MR has been allowed to run free and it won't be much like the book and, maybe, they know that the fans aren't going to like it. NM fell rapidly after opening weekend and I'm afraid Eclipse will fall even harder.
Well she had to ask SM what the colours of the wolfs were, so that mean that she hadn´t read the books properly...
and I didn´t know NM fell so quick after the opening weekend...
Most of the time the time between the theatre release and the DVD release is related to how well a movie continues to do it in the theatre, and as there is still no word on a dvd release date, I expect the movie is still doing good...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

Since my last post, I have calmed down just a bit. It's just that this story, called Twilight, is such a wonderful love story that it brings out such passionate feelings in me. I realise that, as much I want to see it told the way that I want it, that just can't happen. So I'll just calm down and hope for the best that the love story won't get lost in all the action. I can even accept a love triangle as long as it isn't portrayed in such a way that it looks like Bella really loves Jacob and not Edward, in the end. Although, I don't see how they could do that. Because, that would be straying way too far from the story. In fact, that would change the story all together and I don't think SM would let that happen.

Anyway, maybe we'll get to see Edward in some scenes away from Bella. It would be nice if we got to see him kick some butt. I think Robert Pattinson will be able to pull off action better than people think. This could be his chance so show his stuff, so to speak.
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

edwardsluv wrote:Since my last post, I have calmed down just a bit. It's just that this story, called Twilight, is such a wonderful love story that it brings out such passionate feelings in me.
I think you and most of the world feel this way. :D
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

You know I watched NM one last time before it left the theatre and I am hoping they don't put music after every new scene like they did in NM.
Banner by TammyAZ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

sweetpea wrote:You know I watched NM one last time before it left the theatre and I am hoping they don't put music after every new scene like they did in NM.
as long as it is Rob's songs, I wouldn't mind....

pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote:
sweetpea wrote:You know I watched NM one last time before it left the theatre and I am hoping they don't put music after every new scene like they did in NM.
as long as it is Rob's songs, I wouldn't mind....
I would not either. I love listening to his 2 songs on the Twilight soundtrack. Another reason I love Rob, he's multitalented! I am hoping & crossing my fingers that he'll contribute to Eclipse.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson