Twilight Mafia XVI

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Sleep Nessie »

yea. I've been seeing this thread around alot in people's signatures so I decided to come and check it out for myself.

is it like a team thing? I'll join then. :D
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Hello Sleep Nessie! Welcome to the Twilight mafia. The mafia is a rpg, not a team, but it's still fun. :D
Even though... we've been dead for a while... we really need to come up with something more to do....))

To Join follow this:
First, get your name- Name Generator for de NOOBISH: Mafia Name Generator
Then fill out this form-
Name:
Job: Assassin, Stalker, Spy, Person (there are special jobs available, if you can think of them!)
Pet: (please restrict it to 3, and no picking on other people's pets, or I'll feed you to my llama)
Car: (Yes, thanks Captain Obvious, most of us know what cars are.)
Weapons: (should be obvious, if you have a particular weapon you like. Though vampires don't really need any.)
Room: There are 13 floors, but (officially) the first is taken up by the kitchen and game room, where we all congregate, the 12th is the libraries and sound rooms, and the 13th are mine and Nina's rooms. Mostly every other floor has plenty of space available (peoples rooms do NOT need to take up an entire freaking floor!)
Then PM the above form to dandyvampgirl_13 so she can add you to the list.

((Rosa is still shooting arrows...))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((It's soooooooo dead. I have no imagination right now, finals are coming up. Ewwww. How I hate finals.
Wait! Idea! Whatever happened to our going-to-school thing?))

I decided to clean up and went to take a shower, coming downstairs two hours later dressed in jeans, a simple v-neck shirt, and a black and gray striped cardigan. I was also carrying my trusty guitar, which I had named Justin. I was in a singing There for Tomorrow mood and there was nothing else to do.

So I sat down on the porch steps and began playing. "I can't see the sun in the morning. Please send me a warning next time I go through this again. All out of luck all out of time. Who would have thought I'd lose my mind?" I sang. I sighed happily. I would marry Maika Maile in a minute if I could.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I got tired and climbed the stairs to my new room, flopping down and closing my eyes. I saw Rosa out in the woods, doing something, so I decided to make it sunny. What else was there to do?

I read through Keller's section of Night World. I love her name, Raksha... Demon. Although reading through everyone with their soulmates, it made me wish the soulmate principle existed, and I found my soulmate. If only.

But that would never happen. Too bad, though, it would be awesome... as in, awe-inspiring.

((Hey Rolo!

Yeah, fill out the thing in Nicholle's post, and PM it to Lidia, The Boss... ( I remebered the elipsis!)))

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Hey Hannah and SethisMine :)

k. so I was looking through the thread and the blog you guys have to get a general idea. Am I allowed to make my own background info or does The Boss do that?

Name: Is it okay if I use my own name? It's pretty italian as it is. Ha. Rolando (Rollo) Allegri D'Amore
Job: yea. didn't know what to put here...so it'll be blank for now
Pet: None :lol:
Car: http://www.gotbroken.com/wp-content/upl ... 88x441.jpg The car that i wish I had
Weapons: leaving it blank until i figure out how this thing works
Room: 4th i guess. going by my favorite number :roll:

How's that?
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

((Hi Sleep Nessie.

((You're allowed to make up your own backstory- most everyone here has. If you've read any of the character bios on the blog, you'll know we have quite a diverse group going here.

((As someone asked earlier- I'm afraid I'm going to have to put the "going to school" thing on hold. I just don't have the time right now. If anyone else feels like taking up the reins, be my guest.))
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((I think whoever asked that... (was it Maria?) was thinking that the actual mafia go to school, since we need something to do))

((Sleep Nessie- Exactly what Gio said.))

After emptying my entire quiver into the tree, I went to go retrieve them. The arrows had sunk themselves deep into the trunk of the tree, requiring a certain amount of strength to pull them out. The poor tree was pitted with holes now, thanks to the many arrows that had sunk into it. I set aside my weapons, and carefully laid my hand on the tree, envisioning it to be whole again.

After that was done, I went to my secret place. The place I had brought Stefan and Gio to to have our portrait done. It was so peaceful, and quiet, the perfect place to climb into the tree and close my eyes, listening to everything around me.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

((Yep. I don't think we exactly need the story at the moment if you don't have the time, David. God knows that I don't have time except late at night and weekends. I hate high school. :|

But that'd be cool if we just go 'cause we do need an activity... Unless *idea!* we have a talent show! That would be funny, yupp :)

Hello new person who I've seen on the Team Nessie thread! ))

I decided to wander the Mansion looking for something to do. I sighed. I was sooo bored.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

To say I was surprised by Gio would be an understatement. Not to mention the fact that what he just said had me stunned. I wasn't sure how to respond. After my momentary shock subsided I walked over to him.

"Hello to you too."

Taking the color of his shirt in my hands I began looked over his appearance.

"Who in the world dressed you?" I noticed pieces I had bought for him but others I figured he had owned for years. "Because honey, you look awful but the look kind of works on you."

I winked up at him as I took hold of a suspender before releasing it.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Yay, so you decided to join, Rollo! :D Welcome to the Mafia. *does shimmy*)

Matilda

"I don't know how you never realized it, Quintessa. When I was first changed...I thought that I was a vampire like the rest. But...things were different for me." Matilda mused, looking up at Queenie thoughtfully. "I was strong as any vampire...but little things...like how my venom was different..."

Queenie tilted her head, confused.

"It doesn't always inflict pain." Matilda said, seeming to struggle. "I...when I was learning how to feed on my own, I couldn't kill those people. How different would I be from the ones who--

There was a pause.

"Remember when we were hunting? I used my nails to make an incision. I drank directly from the human and--

"He didn't writhe." Queenie answered, realization filling her voice. "And you sealed the wound...and it healed as if you never made it in the first place."

Matilda nodded. "I don't know how it works, believe me if I did, you would be the first to know. But when I drink blood, no venom...just saliva...when I need to--Matilda looked up at Queenie, choosing her words carefully. "Do my job, there the venom is."

Queenie

"...how do you know we're of the same kind?" Queenie asked curiously.

"It's only a guess. But judging by the color of your eyes right now and the amount of blood you took in...you don't need that much." Matilda replied, her voice soft as honey."We don't need to drink an entire...human. It is a benefit of ours. We can be just like the others...but on different terms."

"Do you suppose we were changed by the same person?" Queenie murmured silently.

"When were you changed, Quintessa?" Matilda asked, not looking up.

"The year 1992." Queenie answered quickly.

"Date." Matilda shot instantly.

"July 3rd."

There was another pause, only this stretched on until it became a long silence.

"You disappeared for a few months. Mabel and Charlotte and I couldn't reach you." Matilda's eyebrows knit together. "We didn't want to ask your mama...you and I both know how she was. She could have told us that she did away with you and I wouldn't have been able to know whether it was true or not."

Queenie's head was spinning with questions but she pursed her lips tight so that her cousin could continue.

"It was almost a year since you disappeared and we were giving up on hope. Then he came." Matilda's voice was even softer now. "And he killed. everyone. of. them."

Queenie could have sworn that Matilda's breathing had changed.

"I was standing right there and wondering 'Why hadn't he killed me yet?' He just kept looking at me and saying over and over again "Your blood, it tasted so good." but I couldn't remember ever meeting him before. The last thing I remember is just seeing my sisters and my mother covered in blood, dead, and I just went numb...and that's when I first started seeing the lights."

"What lights?" Queenie mused.

(Sorry for all of Queenie and Matilda's pep talks. It's the only way that I give more elaboration on Queenie's ((and for those who actually care about Matilda's)) life. :roll: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.