Twilight Mafia XVI

JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by JazpersGrl »

((Welcome Rollo! Nice to see you!))

I looked out my 3rd floor bedroom window. It was raining, my favorite sort of weather. It took me less than a half a second to run through the front door, outside, into the front lawn. I wanted to dance in the rain. I spun and spun in circles until I should've been very dizzy. I turned my face up to the sky and opened my mouth. The rain felt so good, didn't taste that great but oh well. I looked back toward the mansion. I saw Lucia sitting in one of the windows looking rather bored. I motioned for her to come outside with me. Just then a shiny yellow car pulled up to my left. A rather sad looking but handsome man stepped out. I smelled the air. He wasn't entirely human but he wasn't entirely vampire either. Hybrid. I've never actually met one before, this should be interesting. I don't think he saw me as he walked up to the front door of the mansion. I snuck up behind him and shouted "HI!! I'm Ali! What's your name?"

((I don't really know Ali's background and she's not giving me any ideas so she could be your cousin, if you'd like))
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Like a werewolf shapeshifter? Ha. Yea. If that's the case I don't think a hybrid born would fit the criteria to be your cousin. :D Hi JazpersGrl. That'd be good. I don't know any of you guys that well so it'd be hard for me to figure out Rollo's family lines on my own. So its settled. Ali will be Rolando's distant cousin. :lol: Rollo is technically a full vampire now but since he's a new one I guess he still smells like a hybrid.

- - - - - -

The door opened as a female vampire suddenly appeared. Rolando gave a nervous smile and a half wave. "Hello, Welcome." The girl said cheerfully and something stirred in the vibes that Rolando felt that was similar to the feeling of curiousity. Suddenly her eyes dropped to stare at the floor. "Um... How can I help you?" She added. Rollo fiddled his hand into his jean pockets and dug out a piece of paper. "I have a distant cousin who lives here...and she's the only family I have left right now." He said quietly as he looked up at her and smiled.

Suddenly another voice shouted from behind him. "HI!! I'm Ali! What's your name?" The vampire shouted as Rollo turned to find that the paper he held in his hand was now a pile of ash. The energy exuberating from her was overjoyed. Ali. The name was raw in his mind. "Hi Ali. Your father's 2nd uncle was related to my grandfather." Rolando clarified. Ali looked back at him for a moment. "...you probably heard me telling this donna why I've come here."

- - - - - -

Does Ali have black hair and blue eyes too? But if she doesn't that's okay too. They're supposed to be distant so idk.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

((^^ She definitely can. See her power is much like Rosa's. She can change her appearance and morph into animals when she wants.))

"Hi Ali. Your father's 2nd uncle was related to my grandfather. You probably heard me telling this donna why I've come here." He looked down at his feet.

"Rolando? Is that you? Omigosh, I'm shocked you recognized me!" I shook off the water, returning to my bright red rain soaked curls back to there usual black. I blinked a couple times, switching my eye color from emerald green to ice blue. "There that's better. Oh, Rollo, I'm so sorry." I gathered him up in a big hug. "Do you want to talk about it?"
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Rosa still needs to talk to Ali about her power. She is quite curious...))

"I have a distant cousin who lives here...and she's the only family I have left right now." answered the vampire.

I was about to open my mouth to ask who he was so I could help him find his cousin, when Ali popped up and introduced herself. The vampire opened his eyes wide when he saw Ali and answered, "Hi Ali. Your father's 2nd uncle was related to my grandfather...you probably heard me telling this donna why I've come here."

I blushed, it looked like this vampire didn't need my help anymore. "Um... I guess you don't need my help anymore... I'll just go..." I swiftly turned from the door, and ran up the stairs to my room. I cursed myself... this guy probably thought I was a bubble-brained idiot....

I went into my large bathroom and took a hot shower, smoothing out and untangling my wild hair. When I had finished showering, and brushing my hair, it hung in a nice glossy curtain of black with blue stripes. Deftly, I loosely curled the hair, and used a small delicate clip to keep the hair from my face.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, and a simple light green top, and slipped them on along with a pair of white flats. I looked much better then I had before. Note to self, be careful with outfits when in the middle of a storm...

I took a different way down from my room, to the kitchen. It had been a while since I had something to eat.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

Luckily, my problem goes away in about 8 hours, just in time for Rosa to come into the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Hey, Rosa." I greet her, hiding behind the kitchen island to be safe. "Hungry? I can whip you up something to eat." I give her my best innocent human smile. Sure, it's not as dazzling as a vampires but that's what made it so natural.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

When I went down to the kitchen, I found Dexter. "Hey, Rosa," he greeted. "Hungry? I can whip you up something to eat." He gave me an innocent smile.

"Hello Dex! And sure, do you know if we have anymore cup cakes left?" I asked him with a smile of my own. I was trying to keep myself from turning my head in hopes of maybe getting another glance at the new vampire... I still hoped he didn't think I was a bubble-brain...
ImageImageImage
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

"Rolando? Is that you? Omigosh, I'm shocked you recognized me!" Ali replied. Rolando smiled back as it was hard to resist the wave of excitement that brushed off of Ali. "It's good to see you too...the last time we met I was still in my mother's womb." Rollo chuckled. "But somehow you seemed to know I was coming. I'm guessing Niccolo told you that I was to arrive before...his execution?" He hesitantly asked.

- - - - - -

Niccolo is Rollo's father incase you didn't read the enormous Rolando's background story. :lol:

- - - - -

"There that's better. Oh, Rollo, I'm so sorry." Ali spoke up and he realized that her features had changed to mirror his. "Do you want to talk about it?" She asked. Rolando frowned slightly. "...perhaps another time." He realized that the other vampire had excused herself and he suddenly felt at fault. He would find a way to make it up to her later. "May I come in? Or am I going to have to stay here all night?" Rollo said as cheerfully as he could manage.

Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

"Hello Dex! And sure, do you know if we have anymore cup cakes left?" Rosa asks and I instantly check under the island shelves to find only crumbs in all of the 5 cupcake trays.

"...looks like Lidia got to them before you could." I joke, scratching my head with the back of my hand. "But I can make a new batch with no problem if you want. Any requests on the flavor?" I ask.

Rosa seems to not hear me which is strange. She's looking at the door and I figure she has something else on her mind.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"...looks like Lidia got to them before you could." he joked. "But I can make a new batch with no problem if you want. Any requests on the flavor?"

I laughed. "Of course she did... Hmm... how about chocolate? With blood frosting!" I smiled. Everything was better with blood frosting.... actually, Everything was better with blood or frosting in general.
ImageImageImage
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Everyone needs alone time sometimes! And Lid feels no need to point out when she's hunting and stuff... Not that she tells me when she's hunting anyways...
Rollo's family is worked out, I must add him to the list.... Hmm...
Did Dex... Never mind, I dun wanna know.
Thank you for remembering my... dot dot dot...<-that thing, Lucia. Ellipsis is too long of a word.)

After showering thoroughly and dousing myself with huge quantities of Herbal Essence, I swooshed back downstairs. I heard Dexter and Rosa talking about me, so I poked my head in the doorway, "I swear it wasn't me! It was... Sasquatch! I had to lure him away from my pet tree octopus!" I grinned at them, then pulled back out and sauntered over to the living. It was then that I caught the wiff of newbie. Upon spying the aforementioned new person with Ali, I bounced over to them. "Hi, I'm Lidia, The Boss...!" I said, sticking out my hand for him to shake. Hand holding would help when I poked around in his mind to get to know him.