Twilight Mafia XVI

Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Rolando followed Lidia as she gave them the tour of the house. There were many rooms and Rollo was afraid he would probably get lost. "Which is Ali's room? I guess I'll be staying there until I figure out where I belong." Rollo said with a half smile. He wanted to unpack so that he could explore the rest of the house and its many inhabitants.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I bring Monkey back into the mansion and head over to Rosa's sweet ride. I haven't seen it before so I'm guessing she just recently got it. Not that I'm complaining.

"To The Lovely Bones!" I shout, switching through the stations to see if there's anything good on.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

I waited until I could no longer sense anyone's presence in my room before taking a shuddering breath.

Almost as an afterthought, my door slammed shut. Reluctantly, I scanned the room to see what I had destroyed.

I felt a pang of guilt at realizing it was the twins' aquarium, though there was some comfort in the fact that they were not in it, having presumably left to go hunting. The guilt quickly spiraled down into despair, and I heard the humming fade away as I sank to the floor.

"Cuore," I breathed through sobs that cut through my very being. "Il mio cuore... Why did I fail you? Why..."

I let out a pained howl to the ceiling.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie

Queenie hadn't thought about exactly where the two would wind up. They finally reached solid ground as they rolled out of thin air and onto the floor. Something wet lapped at Queenie's face, causing her to jerk back reflexively. It was Monkey, tail thumping in excitement.

She felt an uncomfortable sensation on her right hand and saw that there were several chunks of flesh missing, an unfortunate case of spinching.

"Episkey!" Queenie mused, tapping her wand against her right hand. The spots where her flesh had been missing second before quickly repatched itself.

Queenie hastily got to her feet.
"Are you alright, Matilda?"

Matilda

Not knowing what the hell just happened, Matilda slowly got to her feet.

"Are you alright, Matilda?"

Matilda nodded.

"...I suppose this isn't the best time to show you anymore, Quinney." She smiled, stroking Monkey as he came to lick her face as well.

"Is that man a friend of yours?" Matilda asked.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"To The Lovely Bones!" Shouted Dex, as he switched through the radio channels. I laughed.

"Put on your seat belt, I'm not used to driving with fragile human passengers." I myself didn't have any seat belt, but why would a vampire need them?

Once I made sure Dexter was buckled up, I pressed on the accelerator. With the purr of the engine, we were totally out of there. "I love this car." I said with a happy sigh, as I tapped the accelerator a bit more, bringing us to about 145 mph.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
JazpersGrl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by JazpersGrl »

willowtree wrote:
Viola, you STILL haven't put me in the bios! *pretends to be offended*
((That's one step up from me, Hanny. I haven't even made it on the list yet! :roll: *looks pointedly at Viola*))

Lidia led Rollo up the stairs and through the house. I decided to follow along quietly, pretending like I knew everything already, even though I'm still a newbie myself but Rollo didn't need to know that. Rollo looked up at Lidia. "Which is Ali's room? I guess I'll be staying there until I figure out where I belong."
"Here I'll show you. It's on the third floor and there is plenty of room for you." I assumed he wanted to put away the suitcases he had unloaded out of his car. I led him back downstairs and opened the door to my room. "There you go." :D

((*pokes Viola* List? Please? *puppy dog pouty face :cry: *
FanFiction.Net Account
Alice's Party Planning Committee: Ultimate Bouncer
Jasper's Army: Ruby Slaughter
LNL Dogpound Cullenist
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

"Here I'll show you. It's on the third floor and there is plenty of room for you." Ali said when she popped out of nowhere. She led them back down the stairs until they came to her room. "There you go." "Thank you Ali." Rollo said. The name was still fresh to his tongue and he realized he would have a lot of names to memorize. As he was setting down his suitcases the house began to shake and Rollo suddenly became overcome with a feeling of rage...that wasn't his. It must be strong because it easily drowned out the other emotions in the house. A few minutes have passed and the feeling soon changed into despair. Where was this coming from?

Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

((Wow, I've been gone a little while! Anyway, welcome Sleep Nessie/Rollo! I am Sarah and I play Roxy!))

I was bored so I decided to go find Gio. Maybe he would be bored also and let me take him shopping or out or something.

Swinging his door open, I skipped inside.

"Gio!"

I caught sight of the destroyed aquarium. Something awful must have happened in here. Where were the twins? Hopefully they were hunting. They wouldn't be happy about the aquarium. Gio wouldn't either. Oh Gio. Where was he?

"Gio?" This time it wasn't quite as happy. It didn't take long for me to stumble, literally, upon him. He was crumpled in the floor. I sank down next to him, the skirt of my dress falling around me.

"Sweetie, what happened in here?" I wrapped my arms around his body and rested my chin on his shoulder.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"She's not here," I muttered to myself, over and over again. "She's not here..."

I detected someone entering the room, heard a voice and felt arms wrap around me, bathing me in her scent.

I twisted into her, pulling her arm so it was across my chest and I was holding onto it with both hands. My cheek rested on her upper arm, and I sobbed shamelessly and tearlessly. Silently I begged her to just hold me- I couldn't tell her what was going through my head just yet.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

He would tell me what was wrong when he was ready. I selfishly prayed he was ready soon because I was becoming worried. This type of reaction most likely meant that something happened to someone close to him or he was remembering Margherita. Maybe something was wrong with Queenie. No, I would have known. It must be Margherita.

My free hand began to play with his hair to calm and soothe him. I placed a small kiss on the top of his head.

"Shhh. It is going to be fine. I promise."
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza