Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

openfire
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by openfire »

Caryn & Laura - Thank you both for pointing me in the direction of Only Human & Save You! I will be adding those 2 to my list of fanfic I really wanna read. I started CW&IA last night, then I will get on to these 2 plus EP. Man, what have you guys gotten me into?? :P :lol: :lol:
Banner by the super talented TammyAZ!
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

openfire wrote:Caryn & Laura - Thank you both for pointing me in the direction of Only Human & Save You! I will be adding those 2 to my list of fanfic I really wanna read. I started CW&IA last night, then I will get on to these 2 plus EP. Man, what have you guys gotten me into?? :P :lol: :lol:
Just surrender now. Fanfic now owns your life. :D

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jazz Girl wrote:Jadey~ Yes, Only Human is the first story to which I was referring, the one where Bella goes back in time and meets HumanWard in 1918. I absolutely LOVE this story.

Jaclyn~ the other story to which I was referring, the one where Edward stays gone only to return when Bella is on her deathbed, is Save You.. I cried. Hard.

Enjoy.
Excellent recommendations, Caryn! I love the human Edward in Only Human, and the amazing storyline. It made me laugh and cry. Edward is adorable and innocent and you can't help falling for him.

Save you...I've read this story once. I love it, but I'm hesitant to read it again. It will break me all over again. That is the one fic that has made me cry most out of every fic I've read. My bf actually thought someone died when he walked in on me reading it. And I was just like.."No, everyone is fine, but I really need a hug" :lol:

Tracy~ I love Edward's POV too. I almost fell of my chair laughing when I read the start of ch 47. You'll enjoy that. I love how he is "finicky" :lol: I'm on ch 49 now.
I like that this story races questions about the characters. Escpecially Carlisle is a mystery to me. He is like man with two sides that he can't really put together into one person...And part of him is not who he wants to be. So he is very complicated.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

JillOBean wrote:
openfire wrote:Caryn & Laura - Thank you both for pointing me in the direction of Only Human & Save You! I will be adding those 2 to my list of fanfic I really wanna read. I started CW&IA last night, then I will get on to these 2 plus EP. Man, what have you guys gotten me into?? :P :lol: :lol:
Oh Lordy!! I am WAY past surrendering.... I am absoutely addicted to an endless amount of fanfic stories.
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
JillOBean

Post by JillOBean »

SweetKay wrote:
JillOBean wrote:
Oh Lordy!! I am WAY past surrendering.... I am absoutely addicted to an endless amount of fanfic stories.

This is going to sound really bad, but... when I was at the end of WA, the last like, 10 chapters... and I couldn't think of anything else... I NEEDED to finish it... I cancelled a date with my BF to finish it that night. :oops: And instead of telling him why... I told him I had a project to finish (it technically was... sort of.) I refuse to tell him I bailed on a date to read a fanfic. He might not date me anymore. :lol:

JillOBean

Post by JillOBean »

I now wish to ban all of you who brought up Save You, to the ninth circle of hell.

Just so we're clear-- I only read the last line and I started crying... at work.

You're all on my Swizzle stick list...

In my fan fics you will see your names appear in characters whom have unfortunate things happen to them.

I had to make up some insane excuse about stubbing my toe and then hitting my nose as to why I was at my desk and started crying.

And blaming y'all for tempting me to read something THAT sad as opposed to blaming myself for reading fanfic's at work is just how I roll.

*Grumble*

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Does anyone here read Neverending Math Equation at twilighted.net?

Very interesting AH/AU story. Edward's a math professor/genius, his brother Jasper's a tattoo artist, and Bella runs a bakery next door to Jasper. Also has a great line about the right nuts.
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

:cry: 'Save you'. I've just read it and I am sobbing my heart out. Srsly, I have four hankies lying around me! I'm reading one of Luna's other stories 'If you could read my mind' so I do like this author.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
SweetKay

Post by SweetKay »

JillOBean wrote:I now wish to ban all of you who brought up Save You, to the ninth circle of hell.

Just so we're clear-- I only read the last line and I started crying... at work.

You're all on my Swizzle stick list...

In my fan fics you will see your names appear in characters whom have unfortunate things happen to them.

I had to make up some insane excuse about stubbing my toe and then hitting my nose as to why I was at my desk and started crying.

And blaming y'all for tempting me to read something THAT sad as opposed to blaming myself for reading fanfic's at work is just how I roll.

*Grumble*
Bean - OMG!! I am laughing so, so hard right now. You were forwarned about Save You. No matter how many times I read that one I bawl my eyes out. Are your stories on FanFiction.net? If so what is your author name? Or where can we read your stories?
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Fizzles

Post by Fizzles »

Master of the Universe has updated and I didn't get an alert! Grr @ fanfiction. I'm gonna have to start checking them all manually as some of you have said.
Member of Rob's Halfway House