Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday SomethingBlue!![/color][/color]

Ooo, I love Spike! I miss him and his evil ways.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOMETHING BLUE! :D

Today has been yet another rainy day. I have spent it writing and relaxing. I am feeling soooo much better, but I was still a little tired this morning.
I am now watching the Golden Globes. It looks like there will be no RPatz, KStew, or TayCob :cry:
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Hope its not too late.... "Happy Birthday SomeThingBlue!!!!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

So, I don't know what's up... But I'm still subscribed to all my favorite Lex threads, but I haven't received notifications for a couple of weeks that there were new posts. Finally today I was all "the LEX can't be dead." And it's not... So I have no idea why I'm not getting the notifications. I see that there have been changes to the layout, etc. I wonder if that is why? Anyhow, I hope all of you are well. We are good. A fairly mild winter. A major cold front is whipping through right now and it is WINDY. Tomorrow will be cold. Best wishes to all my Gutter-mates!
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

I had to pm bac about that two weeks ago, and the problem still isn't fixed completely even though I did what was recommended. Several people on the Fanfiction Discussion thread had the exact same issue. I think it's why the Lex has been a little slow. It shows that I am still subscribed, but won't send notifications unless I go unsubscribe and then re-subscribe. I just went to the "view my posts" and re-subscribed to everything I wanted.
It's good to know you are still around and kicking. And, yeah, our winter was horrid, then turned mild, and is back to horrid. Our high was -2. To make matters worse, I got beautiful and lush pictures from a friend who was in Bali today. ARG!!
Bewitched

Post by Bewitched »

Wow, it's been awhile. Glanced through the past few pages. Happy Birthday to everyone I missed.

Congrats to BSL & Una. I'm thinking abuot geting a puppy. That's what my cousin says girls like us do when we get baby lust. :D

We're all doing fine here too. The snow is melting but it is frigid. I still love winter though. Been nice and peaceful around my neighborhood. I've been caching up on a lot of reading and nursing a cold.

Are the ads at the bottom of the page new? I don't think I remember them.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Hello everybody.....

I really need to put it somewhere.. and I hope everybody here don't mind listening to my wail........

I have a really bad car week!!!!!.... Last tuesday I almost smashed my car in somebody elses.. I didn't see (for some unclear reason) that the car infront of me wasn't moving and I missed it by half an inch...
then two days later I get home and there is a speeding ticket in the mail ...
and now... after two hours of driving without a problem i take over the steering from my BF and I got in a slip on a icy road..GGRRRR I hit the curve quite hard... the car still worked but is was shaking all over so I drove to the garage in hope now that they can fix it tomorrow.....

above all that yesterday my winter depression hit hard.... man I feel like crying... :(

I need some cheering up....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Twimom and Openhome, I don't know why you are having problems with notifications. 24601 is working on it. Sorry it is annoying, I know.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

BAC, you sure know how to cheer someone. :D
I feel for you Marielle! We got an ice storm Christmas day, and there is still about an inch of ice covering the parking lots and our driveway. Everyone is slipping around town, and we have had a lot of accidents this month. I didn't hit anyone (yet) but I have done several "curb checks" due to sliding around corners. It got up to 10 degrees fahrenheit, so this was our warm day. We are all getting cabin fever and my kids need some serious outside time.
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

How is everyone in here doing? Life is CRAZY lately for me, as I am sure it is for us all.
Still "Addicted", so wanted to @least pop in to say.... "Hi!!!!" :D

Anyone going to the Creation Atlanta or Virginia Cons?