Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread

Post by ringswraith »

Openhome wrote:Rings - so are you totally addicted to Twilighted? It is an interesting place, to say the least.
I've a few fics that I read over there. Sadly the writing bug has lost its grip on me so I forsee nothing of my own in the immediate future being written.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I have finished my fourth chapter of Carlisle story....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5675984/4/C ... _pregnancy

please tell me what you think... I'm still not sure if it's good
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

*Whoot!* You have to go and check out HunterHunting's blog!! http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com/

She has named her next story!!

The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey Whores :o :shock: :?

Holy Crap!! The acronym is: tMoBSRtIIoHW or MoBS! She has up an interview up regarding Hockeyward and a TEASER of the first chapter of MoBS!! This sounds like it is going to be a fun, much lighter, less angsty story than CW&IA. Another fun ride by HH!!!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

SweetKay wrote:*Whoot!* You have to go and check out HunterHunting's blog!! http://hunterhunting-hh.blogspot.com/

She has named her next story!!

The Misapprehension of Bella Swan Regarding the Inferior Intellect of Hockey Whores :o :shock: :?

Holy Crap!! The acronym is: tMoBSRtIIoHW or MoBS! She has up an interview up regarding Hockeyward and a TEASER of the first chapter of MoBS!! This sounds like it is going to be a fun, much lighter, less angsty story than CW&IA. Another fun ride by HH!!!!
I want to pinch you.

I'm SO totally on this story like a fat kid on a cupcake. :mrgreen:

Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm going to wait until MoBS is finished. I can't handle waiting for updates.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

ringswraith wrote:I've a few fics that I read over there. Sadly the writing bug has lost its grip on me so I forsee nothing of my own in the immediate future being written.
That's too bad, but I can understand it. Writing and posting take so much time and energy! You are, however, a very good writer and I would love to see anything else you do.

Thanks for the links Marielle and JillOBeans! I am enjoying your stories and will leave reviews as soon as I have enough time to do so.

I wanted to let you guys know that voting on the Mystic Awards has started. My story Resolution is among the five finalists. If you have time this weekend, please take a look at these deserving stories and vote for them. The nominees are here and the voting page is here.

I have to agree with Amanda Beth, I can't start another IP one yet!
Last edited by Openhome on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

OpenHome~~Thanks so much for the kudo's! I feel kind of guilty because I didn't go to the gym today...had sister time instead. I didn't write today either...to tired! But, I will get back to it tomorrow! Congrats on the Mystic nod!

Rings~~I hate to hear that the writing bug has left you for now. You are such a talented writer!

Sweetkay~~OMG!! That title of HH's new fic...WOW!...What a mouthful! I can't even remember the acronym!

Amanda Beth~~How goes the unpacking?

Later, all! Too tired to stick around long!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

Slow and steady... and it doesn't help that I'm having a hard time ending TPC. I know I could keep going...make another FF or whatever...but it's like beating a dead horse eventually, ya know?

And I start my new job on Monday... that's stressful on top of everything else. I probably should have given myself more time before work started.
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

University of Edward Masen Updated and Discussion

Another very interesting chapter. I have to say Edward is doing very well with over controlling self. Their times together are very sweet and very hott at times. Edward is being much more honest and disclosing more details of his past to Bella.

Poor Bella! That call from Jacob just did her in. I have a feeling that the trip back to Forks for Thanksgiving is going to be very interesting. Watch out Jacob!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

~~UoEM Discussion~~
This chapter was 9,412 kinds of sweet and lovely and wonderful followed by an arseton of holy crap!!!

I absolutely love how sweet and solicitous and wonderful ProfessorWard was in this chapter. His special birthday celebration was so amazing. And for it to just keep going on and on and on...awwwww!

I suppose now we know how and why Isabella is so withdrawn. For him to call on that day of all days...ARGH!!! I honestly hope that he and ProfessorWard come face to face in such a way that he can..ahem...explain....exactly why Jacob might want to keep his filthy and insulting mouth shut and then shuts it for him. Or better yet, Isabella gets the opportunity to shut it for him.

We also know one thing that will never happening between ProfessorWard and Isabella.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS