Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by bac »

Addicted, how I wish I could go to any of the conventions, but alas, it is not in the stars for me. I hope you go and share more stories and photos with us.

It's a birthday day. Hurray!

Happy Birthday Bewitched!
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Oh, my! I'd share a broom with him any time. What do you say, Bewitched?

Happy Birthday!! Hope 29 is as wonderful as it was last year! :lol:

I thought you might like one of these as an upgrade.
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

bac wrote:Sounds cool marielle! I wanna go too!

Addicted, love the photo with Mike Mike. He plays the part well.

missp, I haven't had a chance to check out your fic, but I will. I am amazed at all you writers!

Happy Birthday Somethingblue!

For you a little SPIKE.
Oh BAC Darling!!! Thank you, thank you! I have been SO remiss in checking the gutter thread and missed all of my birthday wishes!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! I was actually in Seattle with Pel at the Official Twilight Convention on the day (well, flying home from Seattle actually) and just thought today, hey I need to check in on the gutter peeps! I am sorry I missed you all, but again thank you and I'm sending many hugs!

By the way, I hope some of you can come out and see us at the conventions! The next one I'll be at with Pel is LA in March. WOOHOOO!

As far as my current reading, I'm trying to finish Shades of Midnight by Lara Adrian. But then I'm going to read Nightlight by Harvard Lampoon, a Twilight parody. Have any of you read that?
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

Oh Bac, you are a sweet heart. I think I'm going to ground him though since I don't like to fly but man I love me some hip dents!

I've been watching reruns of Supernatural. I'm glad I decided to turn 37 this year. That makes me only 5 years older than Jensen and 9 years older than Jared. That just sounds better when I'm wiping the drool off my chin. :lol:

marielle, I know how you feel. I've been feeling a bit depressed too. I really don't want to have to worry about money anymore. I wish this recession was over. I know. Me and everyone else on the planet. Hope your car didn't cost too much.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Bewitched wrote: marielle, I know how you feel. I've been feeling a bit depressed too. I really don't want to have to worry about money anymore. I wish this recession was over. I know. Me and everyone else on the planet. Hope your car didn't cost too much.
Money worries... yes that on top of all things....
but i don't think I'm allowed to complain about that, besides the recession we are doing ok (we bought a house last year so now it's saving time)
The problem with the winter depression is that it usually hit my health system, so I'm feeling so unbelievable tired...
until now hanging around here helped to keep the depression at bay.. but sometimes it hits home hard....
and the worst part is that I just know an Eclipse Trailer will cure this depression for a long time maybe untill summer and Summit is just being stuborn .....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
bac

Post by bac »

Happy Birthday missp!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Yeah Happy BDAY MissP ..... I left your present in the halfway house....
check it out there....

I hope you have a nice day
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Happy Birthday MissP!! I hope it's filled with all the Edward and Jacob and angst you can fit in!
Just for you! Mobward's friend. A friend of Tattward. And a little Angstward.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Hello All! I'm just checking in. I will still be hit or miss (most likely miss) until I return to work which won't be until March.

Thank you for all the congrats, my baby boy came two weeks early. BBS arrived via C-Section (after 26 hours of labor...I just didn't dialate) at 9:51am on Jan 7th, weighing 8lbs 2ozs and measuring 19". He's doing good, we are getting into a routine and I can't image going back to work. Being in the bubble of baby has been great but that's most likely due to the fact that my hubby has been home and taking care of everything so all I have to worry about is recovering and taking care of BBS.

Happy belated birthday to SomethingBlue, Missp and anyone else I missed!

So sorry to hear about your bad news FanMNM, I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

Congratulations BSL on Amelia!!!!

I've really missed you all and wish each and everyone of you well!!!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac

Post by bac »

*bac waves at una* Happy to see you are doing well with BBS. What a great hubby to be taking care of so many things. I am very happy for you.