Twilight Mafia XVI

willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by willowtree »

"I'm gonna get you, Lucy!" Eva cried, laughing, after she made her own fort.

Laughing too, I chucked a purple-grape-flavoured snowball at her. "Oh yeah, Ev?" I taunted evilly.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

I slide the dented door open and cough as the rising smoke from the kicked up dirt swarms at my face. Then I see Rosa's car...or what's left of it. It's not even my car, but I feel like crying.

"Hoooo..." I shutter.

"Gio!" Rosa cries but I don't hear her when she runs off.

Gio...? I turn to see him by the car and I pick up a log and chuck it at him, knowing it wouldn't do anything anyway. It split into pieces as soon as it hit him.

"What the hell, Gio? You totally wrecked the car!" I shout, gesturing at the scrunched up piece of metal frantically.

He doesn't answer me at first so I take a few breaths before I turn blue.

"Where were you off to in such a rush anyway?" I ask, more calm this time.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie lost focus and her form quickly shifted back to her normal shape. Her small pale hands clutched at the recliner and she took large unnecessary breaths. She did not know what the bloody hell had just happened but Queenie felt as if the longer she thought about it, the worse she felt about her family's death. What was happening? She closed her eyes for a brief moment and when she opened them, she found herself on top of the mansion's roof. The wind howled and blew back her golden brown waves then a chill ran down her back that had nothing to do with the fierce weather.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
best_beating_heart
Frozen in Time

Post by best_beating_heart »

Maria

Eva threw colored snowballs at us, grinning wickedly. Lucia totally attacked her and I laughed.

BAM! Lidia threw one at me.

"Oh," I said, "It's on. It's sooo on!"

I tackled her into the snow.

Demetri

I was too angry to see what Rolando was going to do. He stood up, spoke, and threw me into the bookcase. The entire row of shelves crumbled to pieces against the impact.

I growled and pounced onto Rolando. I was a much better fighter than him. I could take him on easily. I was about to really fight him, but I stopped. Maria would not be happy about this.

"I can't fight you," I said.

TM~Maria Dina Corozzo
Teams:Alice, Emmett, Esme, Renesmee, Volturi~Athenodora, JCA~Aubrey Santi~SC
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(Guess what I did today..?!?!? Look Look Look! Lidia exists, bwahahahaha!
Oi! That's my library, foo! Don't make Lidia come over there, or both your butts'll get paddled!)

I sneakily threw a snowball at Maria, who promtly tackled me. "ARGH! WE'RE UNDER FIRE! SAVE YERSELVES, LADS! ITS TOO LATE FOR ME!" I yelled heroically to my nonexistent army. I shoved Maria's face into a pile of yellow snow. "You'd better hope that's lemon flavored, woman!" I exclaimed, dashing away to hide behind a tree and holding a branch in front of me.

A back corner of my mind was checking up on the familia, as usual (unless I knew they were going through some sort of emotional trauma, like Gio, and wanted privacy) and it heard Demitri yelling. I poked into his head and found a profileration of "RAWR!". Frowning, I poked him, mentally. Oi! Demitri! What the heck are you doing to my poor library!?
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Don't tell me that's what I think it is... :lol:

------------

Demetri tackled Rollo violently to the floor. Rollo's chest let out a low rumble but Demetri suddenly stopped and his grip on Rollo loosened. "I can't fight you." Demetri said softly and let go of him. Rolando stared back at him confused and frustrated. Niether of them said anything at first and after a moment Rolando got to his feet silently and walked out of the library without looking back.

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((It was Dex's idea))

Gio looked up as I ran to him, and then ran away to the side of the road next to a tree. I followed him, worried more about hitting him then damaging my car.

"Gio! Are you okay?" I asked once I reached him. I ignored Dex's yelling. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you..." I looked into his face sensing that something more was upsetting him. "Gio... What's wrong?" My eyes widened in worry.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Time for Queenie's epiphany. :D )

The wind blew harder, shaking the metallic compass that stuck itself to the mansion's roof but Queenie didn't mind it in the slightest. (It's a rooster, too! :lol: ) Instead, she laid herself out, allowing her legs to dangle against the edge of the roof. For a moment, she questioned her sanity before realizing that she was feeling a mix of emotions that could not simply be put into one. The films and novels that she indulged herself in only made her realize what she had been longing for the most. Queenie wanted company. She wanted closure. She wanted to be...loved. It was something that she couldn't have been taught through hearing it from other's tongues or even reading it in books. It was a feeling only experienced and suddenly something stirred in her that made her believe that she had already felt love for something or... someone.

Winged Wolf Fang
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Winged Wolf Fang »

I was in my space ship but then a thought came to mind as i randomly shot snowballs. I laughed and the spaceship disolved and turned into an igloo and I landed inside. :twisted:

All of the snow started to turn into little balls and started to take shape, they were snow squirls! thousands of them.
GO GO GO!!! I yelled at the squirls they were all different colors, and flavors.

(Don't worry they don't have squaids) :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twilight Mafia: Jack Ab. Rizzo, or just Ab
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

"What's wrong?"

Well that's just it, isn't it? I thought wryly. What was wrong? How do I even begin to explain...

I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Do you believe in God?"