Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

Does anyone know when the title song for Eclipse will be released and who will be doing it? Since it was done for both Twilight (Decode) and New Moon(Meet me on the Equinox), I am assuming it will be done for Eclipse as well.....
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
ValerieC
Settled in Forks

Post by ValerieC »

^^ At the rate Summit is releasing info, probably on June 29 ::she says ever so sarcastically!!::
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

Ehh, sorry for the comment guys. :)
But what really makes me mad is not that we don't have a trailer yet; it's that we have no idea when or where one will premier.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

148 Days or 21 weeks and 1 day to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

bronzehairedmiracle wrote:Does anyone know when the title song for Eclipse will be released and who will be doing it? Since it was done for both Twilight (Decode) and New Moon(Meet me on the Equinox), I am assuming it will be done for Eclipse as well.....
I agree with ValerieC... I'm afraid there won't be anything released until maybe the beginning of june.....

I do have some news... Apparently you can now pre-order the Eclipse Movie Companion...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
misskiley
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by misskiley »

I did a search for the Eclipse trailer to see if there was anything new and just found this from David Slade's(http://twitter.com/david_a_slade) twitter--

Big day, screening 1st director's cut to the studio phase 1. THis will be the first time anyone out of editorial has seen the cut.
11:43 AM Jan 27th from web
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

147 Days or 21 weeks to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome! 8-)
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

ValerieC wrote:^^ At the rate Summit is releasing info, probably on June 29 ::she says ever so sarcastically!!::
Ha ha :lol:

I am hoping the reason there's nothing is because they're trying to keep the focus on NM. Still try to get some $$$$$ from it. (It's at the "cheap" theatre in my area so I went & saw it for the 3rd time Friday night & it was busier than I expected. Only two bucks baby!!) They gotta milk it for all it's worth. Plus now looking back I wish I hadn't seen so much stuff beforehand for NM. I just hope we will maybe get another pic soon. (I do love the one of Edward & Bella in the meadow though. Made me squeel & get all giddy & fangirl happy.)
marielle wrote: I do have some news... Apparently you can now pre-order the Eclipse Movie Companion...
I am so buying this. My mom bought me the Twilight one & I loved it. The binding has gotten pretty soft from all the times I've looked at it. And so I bought the NM one & it was pretty good too. I haven't looked at it as much, maybe it's becuase the dear Cullens are gone through most of it. But it's still pretty good. The pics are the best part about having the book. (especially the ones of Robward ;) )And learning how they do some of stuff is pretty cool too.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

pennybug84 wrote:I am so buying this. My mom bought me the Twilight one & I loved it. The binding has gotten pretty soft from all the times I've looked at it. And so I bought the NM one & it was pretty good too. I haven't looked at it as much, maybe it's becuase the dear Cullens are gone through most of it. But it's still pretty good. The pics are the best part about having the book. (especially the ones of Robward )And learning how they do some of stuff is pretty cool too.
I didn't buy the NM companion because I had seen most of the pictures before and the stories around them were also being released on the internet...and it was really expensive here in Holland..
I'm not sure if I'm buying the Eclipse one.... I'm actually thinking of boycotting all things Summit untill they release a proper trailer.......
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
BellaSwan1234
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by BellaSwan1234 »

i hope they release a traler soon only like 4 months away

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]