Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals : Full Moon Baking

Post by marielle »

Hey Una, welcome back....
Wow that sounds like you had it difficult... 26 hours :o :shock: wow....that must have been heavy...

But I'm happy you are doing good now as well as you little blue coloured gift....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

Why oh WHY do they wait until AFTER 26 hours of labor to help out? :evil:
I'm glad you are both healthy and doing well, Una.
How many of you are getting hit with snow this weekend? We are dry as a bone up here in the great, dirty white, snowy north.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

They were hoping I would get past 7 and I just didn't. I really wanted to avoid the c-section and I think the doctor humored me until we hit hour 25, she then gave me one hour for some change and nothing changed in that hour. So that and the fact that the hospital had more women laboring than they really had room for. There must have been something in the water, when I got to the hospital, I had a five minute wait until I was ushered into triage. After being in there an hour or so, triage was full and there were a couple women in the lobby, laboring because the beds were all full. In fact, I waited another hour or more until I got into the birthing rooms because we had to wait for one to open up. It was crazy!

We have rain today and tomorrow. Being in Cali and the valley, we are guaranteed no snow, but possibly fog once the rain clears.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Ok I have posted these allready in the HH... but I didn't want to miss someone so I'll post them here as well

the new Eclipse stills

Hot meadow pic
and one more from the meadow
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Thank you marielle! Those are beautiful photos. Ahhh, the meadow.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Now THOSE look like what I pictured in the book!
*Sigh*
I needed those today.
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

*sighs*
marielle, I love you, I really, really do. You just made my blah day, a GREAT DAY!!!!
With the 1st photo I was *dying*, but when I clicked on that 2nd one.... *DEAD*
And I am loving every minute of it!!!!
I really can not believe that Eclipse will be out in less then 6months. That is just CRAZAY, but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
Are there anymore stills? I need more, NEED MORE!!!! :D
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Oh, thank you Marielle!!! Those pictures, WOW! I cannot wait until Eclipse...I'm sure Daddy will watch the little one so momma can go and drool...I mean watch, yes, WATCH the movie!
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

As I always want everybody informed of the things that get me all happy... and hopefully you all also...
I thought I should post the latest Eclipse trailer rumour here as well

check this story

UNA, don't forget the baby.... I know the picture can be distracting but don't forget to get the baby out off the daipers before throwing it away, and also get the baby out of it's shirt before throwing it in de washer ;)

So in July I have to go to the doctor for my yearly check up..(to bad he doesn't look like Carlisle) and I'm already trying to plan all the tests that I have to do around the eclipse release.... my hospital is next to the cinema.... :lol: .
I'm only wondering if that was a good idea because I'm a bit afraid he will hospitalize me for having a high bloodpressure and a racing heart..... I hope then I can explain it's because of Eclipse.... ;)

Openhome

Post by Openhome »

Yeah, um, I wouldn't go for a blood pressure check then if I were you. I have normal blood pressure, and mine will be sky high I'm sure!