Twilight Mafia XVI

DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( OI!!! LIDIA!! WATCH ME DEFEND MY CROWN!!!))

Amid the screams and laughter, a shadow was cast over the playing field as the smoke cleared. The figure was strangely familiar.

"KA-KHAW!!!" Was the uttered screech that rolled over the players. They all paused to look upward, but the shadow was gone. All looked around, but could only feel the gust of wind that pulsated by.

A shadow here, on one side, by the detroyed fort. Flashing here by the catapult. Another flash between the opposing sides.

A sudden hail of red snowballs covered everyone like rain! Coming from the east, the west, then the south, all in impossible rapid beats. How could anyone be in so many places at once?

"Do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what Imma 'bout to do?
Cause it's about to get rough for you!"

The lilting voice pierced through the air to accompany the hail. Eva was smacked in the cheek. Rosa was hit in the back of her messed up up-do, soot-stained face frozen in surprise. Maria collided with a crimson bullet in the small of her back as she tried to run. They filled the field like drops of blood!

At last the figure took shape in the sky for a split-second in the middle of transporting. That was all the assaulted vampires needed. The figure transported again, but not before the shout of- "NINJA SKILLS ACTIVATED!!" could leave the young girl's lips.

A small foot was thrust through the snow fort with enough force to crumble one wall. A fist came down so hard that the catapault snapped in half. Fingers twisted the odd ice gun from the other girl's grip. A violet-streaked head rammed into the ice ball Dexter was trapped in. But just as the small girl transported to the middle of the no-man zone, a vibrant blue snowsicle smacked into the shape. The pale girl landed in a heap, giggling so hard she should have been pink. But the vampire could have no such reactions.

Her wide red eyes and purple-streaked brilliant hair colored the snow brightly, along with her neon yellow fur jacket and hot pink skirt with purple leggings stood out against the white.

"Oi! Thy, Monica! Do art thou joineth the Dark Side? Or does thee join conquered minions??" Lidia's voice bellowed over the grove, her voice heavily accented. "In your dreams!" Came the followed retort from Lucia. The red eyes blinked.

"Dexter?"

"Conquered from thou Dark Side!"

Monica stumbled upward hastily, smiling widely. "I'm joining you then!" She dove for the snow beside Lidia.

((Ha!! I win. I reclaim thy crown!! *does Epic Win Victory dance* ))

((Sunday draws closerrr....like Jaws.))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Ahhh!!! I is confuzzled!!! Did you join Lid's, Maria's and my side? or Lucia's and Eva's? Majorly confused... ))

A mass amount of events took place in only a few moments, including me getting hit with a random snowball. I stood, a bit confuzzled, trying to figure out what was going on. I was tempted to turn the opposing fort into jello, to leave me enough time to fix my hair, which was in a mass tangle of black and blue...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark

((Monica joined your team. She just entered the ring flamboyantly.))

((*hums to Adam Lambert as she waits for more posts*))

Monica wiggled her little body under the snow like a burrow, but her behind was still exposed. When she heard a crunch and a cold feeling on her skirt, she knew she'd been hit.

((I don't know why, but the thought of Monica's little butt sticking out of the snow while being pelted with a snowball makes me break into hysterics :lol: :lol: :roll: ))
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Ah, now I understand, And that was a lovely image. :lol: ))

Lid was faster reacting then I was, she loaded the catapult up again, to launch they flying snowballs of doom at the other fort. I kept an eye on the catapult, so that if there were any signs that someone was going to steal it, I could turn it into a bunny, or something.

((Did she destroy the catapult? I don't recall... ah well. :D ))
Last edited by SethisMine on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Hey, no fair, I thought she squished the catapult? And, seriously can I have a power? Cuz I didn't know I could pick one. :lol:))

Monica swooped in out of nowhere, making a quite grand and dramatic entrance which I don't care to repeat. I was totally going to beat her butt when she mangled my ice gun, but no worries; I shouldn't waste my energy when I had a few spares. It was obvious they were the ones that were going to win at some point, even though I was sure we could hold our own for a while; they had four vamps and a kidnapped Dex. Not to mention many weapons of mass destruction and evil snow minions. Sure, the catapult was destroyed, but who knows what else they had up there sleaves? I had to start being a bit more sneaky.

I had told Lucy and Dex to make snow minions a while ago, but that never got done. Oh, well, if you want something done right... I proceeded to make a malicious Hannah Montana, complete with a horrendous blond wig and bedazzled skinny jeans. After that would be Selena and Demi, and then some JoBros of my own. I was going to torture these people with Disney stars, no mercy whatsoever.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Of course you can have one! That's the beauty of imagination! :lol: )

(Wait, did Monica crush Dexter too or did she just break the snowball?)
DoNotFeartheDark

((Lol, naw, just the snowball. I have a feeling she and Queenie will pair up to get their men.... :lol: :lol: ))

((RUN DEXTER, RUN!!!))

((She still don't know what love or jealousy is. :roll: Oh bother. She don't have movies like Queenie. Let the blind lead the blind! :lol: ))

((Sounds like an epic Valentine's month war. :twisted: ))
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Okay, I have decided my power is going to be manipulating lightning and electricity...cuz it just sounds cool, and it sounds like something Eva would do. :D I think I'm going to write a character description sometime soon too.))
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Haha, so you were able to recap on all the pages you missed, then? :lol: Yes, Queenie has finally had her epiphany...if only Giovanni would answer it! :roll: Don't worry, I'm sure Dexter will be more cooperative as soon as he thaws out!)

(Wooo hoo, like a storm. A nice choice, Kenzie. Did I get that right? :shock: )
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

:shock: I've missed -counts- 8 pages...wow. I guess I'll go and read up on them now...and I see people who I didn't see before so I'll just introdcue myself. My name is rolando or rollo and I play Rolando or Rollo. :lol: