Twilight Mafia XVI

dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

I stuck my tongue out at Rollo. However, he had revealed information to me- he could resist at least a gentle command. It was good to know, in case I needed it in the unforseen future.

I turned back to glaring evilly at Eva and Lucia. "Your resentment is delicious!" I cried, laughing an evil laugh. Then scooted back into my fort and began making my new weapon of mass destruction, that was so awesome I didn't even know what it was, besides that it was awesome and destructive.
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

I'm still learning names. So...Eva and Lucia are the ones who have only two in their team right?

- - - - - - - - - -

Rollo parked his car into one of the house's several parking spaces. The yellow doors slid upward once more and Rolando stepped out. They clicked shut smoothly. When he got back outside the Mafia girls were waiting for him to decide and this made him smile more. He decided he would join the girls who's name he thought was Eva and Lucia. They were outnumbered. He flit over to them . "Rolando Allegri D'amore reporting for duty, bella." Rollo breathed as he read the triumph coming from Eva and Lucia knowing that they had another member.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

"Thanks a bunch, Rollo," I said gratefully. I threw him a huge grin and continued making snow minions. Hannah, Selena, and Demi were completely done and wrecking havoc; now it was JoBro time. "Just start throwing as many snowballs as you can," I said to Rollo. "Show no mercy. Any extra abilities or equipment you may have will help too. There's also some supplies in the fort including swim noodles, dynamite, and tennis rackets. Again, SHOW NO MERCY."
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Wait... I'm confused on how your guys' snow-minions are working.... At least mine make sense. Rosa actually turned the snow into some sort of living object... Which means, they can die by the way... Only Rosa can make more.))

I stuck my tongue out at Rollo for his desertion. "Oh! THIS IS TOTALLY ON!!!" I yelled. I turned to Lid, and saluted her, in a mock soldier kind of style. "Anything you want me to do, oh Powerful Commander of DOOM!" I cracked a smile.
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

*Materialized next to Rosa*
Do you guys need any help, Ma'am yes Ma'am?
((I'm back!
And stronger than ever! (:))
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

((Nicholle--Oh, dude, forrseriously? xD I just thought they were magically working or something. I thought I could just make 'em and they'd work. :lol: Oh well, scratch the snow minions, unless I can think of a somewhat logical way to bring them to life. :roll:))
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I attempted to explain that, but Nicholle did it better.)

I was delighted with my new title, "Powerful Commander of Doom. Has a nice ring to it. Mwahaha? I think so! And yes, I totally just used the annoying Q&A format the noobs on MLIA use. Ha." I said, mostly to myself.

I poked my new super awesome weapon of awesomeness. It was..... a cardboard box. I giggled gleefully to myself. This would be awesome. "So, who wants to test this out?" I asked no one in particular. No one responded, so I crawled under the box myself. And slowly, verrrrry slowly, I started crawling out of our fort, moving imperceptibly closer to the other fort.
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Rolando took a minute to scrutinize the emotions that were coming from everyone on the playing field. They all gave off a similar universal emotion: Determination. "Show no mercy. Any extra abilities or equipment you may have will help too. There's also some supplies in the fort including swim noodles, dynamite, and tennis rackets. Again, SHOW NO MERCY." Lucia's [or Eva...?] Rolando's mouth suddenly spread into a crooked smile. "Oh. I have a feeling they're all about to feel a bit...sleepy in a while." He said with a soft chuckle and sent a rush of sleep deprivation through the whole battle field.

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(Blink blink. I guess Queenie is one of the only people NOT involved in the snowball fight. :lol: Kenzie, nice picture of Eva. Who did you use?)

(*still awaiting David's response...dooodooo*)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

I was about to throw a snowball, when I felt... very, very tired... The snowball dropped to the ground... My sleepy eyes swept the battle ground... Searching for the person who was causing this. Then I saw him. Yawning, I saw my minions, still throwing snowballs... I guess Rollo's power didn't work on them...

In case, I released my power onto the catapult, changing it back into a bunny... of course, that took more energy... so half of the forest changed back to its normal, un-magical state... "Attack him..." I muttered... barely keeping awake.... The minions obliged...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey