Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: New moon merchandise

Post by marielle »

Finally the dutchies are getting their act together....
for Twilight we had to wait two months before it was released here..So I pre-ordered at amazon....
I had to use my dad's credit card to order because I don't have one, but it was hacked so for new moon I wasn't allowed to use it.
which made me really sad because normally we are always behind, and we don't get a lot off 2-disk special editions released here....
but this week I finally was able to pre-order the dvd and it will be released on the same day as in the states....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Didn't know where to post this but I went online on TArget and you can no longer pre-order I tried to click on it and a screen came up saying no longer available what in the buff is going on.
Banner by TammyAZ
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Have they sold out or something?
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

funkidiva wrote:Have they sold out or something?

Ok I had to go by this link to find it at Target b/c if I tried to do the research to pre-order it myself it didn't work.http://twilightseriestheories.com/movie/new-moon-dvd/

20 more days to go . I am becoming sooo impatient!
Banner by TammyAZ
funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

I know this is off topic but I like your signature picture Ragazza - RP looks very nice!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

funkidiva wrote:I know this is off topic but I like your signature picture Ragazza - RP looks very nice!
Thank you it is a pic of movie still for Eclipse I need to change it though it has been in my signature forever.
Banner by TammyAZ
virre
Completely Dazzled!

Post by virre »

this will be sort of misplaced :P but since there is no "eclipse merchandise" thread yet, aaand we have been talking alot of the engagement ring her(at least i have :lol: )
screenshot from the trailer
That looks a whole lot like the "real" engagement ring that SM helped designe! i have hope yet again! ^^
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

5 more days till we own the DVD!
Banner by TammyAZ
rollie715
Wandering Through Town

Post by rollie715 »

Not sure if it has been mentioned here lately, but does anyone know if Target is going to have a Midnight opening for the New Moon video similar to Walmart or do I have to wait until normal opening time on Saturday morning?

I would be going to the Target in Bellingham WA if anyone knows how to check.

Looks like they have dropped their price to $24.99 for the Blu-Ray version and thrown in an extra bonus film cell.

In either case it looks like a weekend of New Moon watching coming up :D

Here's the link:
http://www.target.com/Twilight-Saga-Del ... ombrowse=1

I just checked their website and am guessing after they close at 10pm on Friday, they normally open at 8am on Saturday morning. I assume then, I will be at the door at 8am then.
What I enjoy the very most is when my… enhanced abilities let me save someone who would otherwise have been lost. It’s pleasant knowing that, thanks to what I can do, some people’s lives are better because I exist
- Carlisle Cullen
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

rollie715 wrote:Not sure if it has been mentioned here lately, but does anyone know if Target is going to have a Midnight opening for the New Moon video similar to Walmart or do I have to wait until normal opening time on Saturday morning?

I would be going to the Target in Bellingham WA if anyone knows how to check.

Looks like they have dropped their price to $24.99 for the Blu-Ray version and thrown in an extra bonus film cell.

In either case it looks like a weekend of New Moon watching coming up :D

Rollie ~ I would probably call your local target and see if they are going to have Midnight opening. It may only be certain Targets.
Banner by TammyAZ