Twilight Mafia XVI

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia XVI

Post by SethisMine »

((Rosa is going back to her fall back plan... Conquer with RED jello...))
Rosa
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZ

((And sorry, I can't resist :D ))
Snow-Minion Leader
Must throw snow... must throw snow... Our creator is asleep... must throw snow... must throw snow...
*throws snowballs*
Must throw more snow... must throw more snow... Whoops...
*trips over Rosa*

Rosa
"Ugh! What?" I scrambled to get up, only to find a snow-minion pulling herself off of me. I was still tired... amazingly so... I needed to take them out. We couldn't lose! I released my power from the snow that was in the form of pillows, quickly, before I could fall over again asleep, I changed the opposing fort to jello... RED jello... I had always wanted to take over the world with that stuff...

This was a lot harder then changing one piece of furniture... especially since I was soo....
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
DoNotFeartheDark
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

(( ^^ :lol: :lol: ))

Monica obeyed Lidia's spoken command to sit on Dexter as gently as possible. As he moaned a soft surrender, she smiled dazzingly at him and patted his head. "You're not going anywhere, are you?" She asked as innocently as possible. He shook his head hastily, shivering in the cold. Monica frowned at the sight.

As Maria proposed a plan, Monica nodded as several snow minions ambled past. "Of course, something insane. I could..." A wave of exhaustion crashed over her and she yawned widely, exposing the tips of her razor sharp fangs, something she haden't done in years. "Yes....we need to....Rollo joined...Dark Side..." She blinked sleepily and crawled off Dexter.

"Don't move..." She breathed, then giggled as hard as she could, something she tended to do when she was sleepy, years ago when she could feel exhaustion. Using a blue colored pile of soft snow, she curled up next to Dexter and closed her eyes. At once she was under and her left arm sprawled across Dexter, pinning him in place.

((Uh oh. Can someone say, "hypothermia" or "pneumonia"? :lol: Gah, Dex's too fragile.))

((And sorry about the bad Old English. I didn't study that.))
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(Score! :lol: )

I was dreaming that I was being crushed by a iceberg in Alaska...it was so cold and I only had my boxers on...Good God. Someone please help me...

*sleep bubble blowing in and out of his nose*
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(But Maria's power is far too much of an advantage! If I wanted to win at all costs, Lid would've taken over someone's mind already and made them dance to Britney Spears in their undies on a table. It would be a good distraction.)

The sane part of my mind registered the wave of confusion that hit next. THe sleep deprived part continued to revel in even more triptasticness. Sane me was about to be very embarassed.

"Wooooo, Rosa, why you sleepin'? We needs tuh... um... I dun 'member what we're doin'." Sticking my tongue out with a ridiculously exaggerated expression of thoughtfulness, I poked Rosa in the butt. "Umm... OH JELLO! FROODY!" I scampered over to the jello fort and slammed face first into it, sucking some up my nose by accident. "GAK!" Then I sneezed, taking out a huge part of the fort. My sneezes were violent. "Erm, scuze me? Heehee." I poked the jello, "Hey! The jello wiggles! We should have... A WIGGLE PARTY!" I started humming the Wiggle theme song, racking my confuzzled brain for an Australian accent. "G'day, evil Mafia mates! I be eatin yer fort nao! Wait, that's a pirate accent, goshdarnit. Umm... I DUN BE AUSSIE!" I plopped down on the snow next to the fort, a giant pout on my face mourning my lack of an Aussie accent.

Sane me shook her head in pity for myself/ourselves. "Oh, dear neptune..."

(Basically, imagine a drunk Lidia. Lack of sleep=drunk.)
Sleep Nessie
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Sleep Nessie »

Just to make sure...Dexter is a human...right?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Rolando scanned the emotions of the battlefield and most of them were unconscious or delusional. He raised an eyebrow when he felt something else in the air. "This is going to sound very weird..." Rollo started. "But I think one of you is getting Frostbite." He spoke at a normal volume knowing that they all would hear him

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

((Yeppers, Dex is human.))

Monica fell asleep on Dexter as Rosa woke up and fell asleep.

"Wooooo, Rosa, why you sleepin'? We needs tuh... um... I dun 'member what we're doin'." Silly Lidia poked Rosa in the behind.
"Umm... OH JELLO! FROODY!" She yelled happily. Then... she got some up her nose! "GAK!" She hollered and sneezed violently. "Erm, scuze me? Heehee." Then, she POKED the jelly. "Hey! The jello wiggles! We should have... A WIGGLE PARTY!" She hummed the theme song drunkenly. She started talking in a weird accent. "G'day, evil Mafia mates! I be eatin yer fort nao! Wait, that's a pirate accent, goshdarnit. Umm... I DUN BE AUSSIE!" She sat down on the jello with a huuge pout on her face and looked like she was about to cry.

I giggled and ate some jello too. "Mm-mm, mm, try!"

"This is going to sound very weird..." Rollo started suddenly. "But I think one of you is getting Frostbite."

I stopped and was serious immediately. "DEXTER!" I cried and ran over to Snowball Dexter. "Dex. Wake up! Darn, Dexter..." I glanced at Rollo and Ev. "Hm... Where's his HC? I mean, hot chocolate," I ordered.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

"This is going to sound very weird..." Rollo started suddenly. "But I think one of you is getting Frostbite."

"DEXTER!" Lucia cried and ran over to him. "Dex. Wake up! Darn, Dexter..."She glanced at Rollo and I for help. "Hm... Where's his HC? I mean, hot chocolate," she asked.

I spotted the hot chocolate laying near Dex. I quickly picked up the thermos and did the first logical thing that came into my brain; I splashed it on Monica's face.
Last edited by DramaPrincezz013 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
DoNotFeartheDark

Post by DoNotFeartheDark »

There were cries and shouts that disturbed Monica's sleep. Her nose twitched and mumbled something incoherently, curling up to the soft warm pillow beside her.

Something hot splashed onto her face. She bolted upright, eyes wide. "Ciò che in nome della-" She cried to her assaulters. Eva's eyes were also huge, an open thermos in her palm.

"Perché?? Reason?" Monica asked irritably. "Dexter's getting frostbite!" Lucia quickly explained. Monica gasped and her hands fluttered over him.

"Why do I always keep hurting you?" She mumbled. "You're far too fragile!" Monica cried exsaperatedly as she scooped him up in her arms, which was odd becuase her body was only about fourteen and Dexter was around eighteen. "I'll take him inside."

She comtemplated running, but it was too far and the wind was cold, so she did the first thing on her mind. She transported as fast as she could, wondering why Dexter didn't wake up.
Monica Romela, the Spaz of the Mafia; The Cheerful Assassin
Image Banner courtesy of Cullen_Lover
Co-Founder of ALESW; Awesome League of Extroadinary Skit Writers. Yes, it's sparkly.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Queenie sat in the kitchen in one of the booths, sipping blood jovially out of her Syringe cup when Monica appeared in the center of the room. She wasn't startled, as she was used to her own self apparating in and out of places. Queenie then noticed that Monica was carrying Dexter. There was a strange chattering sound coming from him, but she couldn't figure out what it was.

"Oh, hullo Monica! Blimey...what happened to Dexter?" She asked, her eyebrows knitting together as she took another long sip from the tube. The blood was strange in her mouth. Queenie wasn't used to using her mouth as a way of feeding but it wasn't so bad when it came from this mug.

(Is Monica speaking italian?)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

"Huh?" I blinked sleepily feeling a sharp poke in the... butt... Lid was ranting on about something... and I heard the word frostbite somewhere. My mind cleared a bit more, and I quickly looked towards the bluish Dexter that Monica was carrying. My eyes widened, "What?" I asked. Shaking the snow out of my hair. I looked towards the jello-ed fort... and the mass destruction around us... "I think we should pause the war..." I said... looking worriedly towards where Monica was taking Dexter...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey